RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 am

Jacob nodded quietly. "You're just as bad as me." He muttered quietly hoping not to set her off on a yelling fit again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 am

"No, I'm worse." Violet said leaning in close to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 am

Jacob smiled and laied his head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am

Violet grinned and kissed Jacob lightly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 am

Jacob smiled lightly and whispered. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 am

Violet bit her lip and blushed, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

Jacob smiled and pulled away but turned so he was facing her. "I think I deserve to know everything." He said in a comfortable voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 am

"You do, But Jacob..." Violet said her eyes pleading with him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 am

Jacob bit his lip he couldn't resist the pleading eye's. "I can wait." He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 am

"Thank you. I promise to tell you in time." Violet said trying to smile. "Now what was it you were trying to make me do before?" She asked refering to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 am

Jacob smiled and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:22 am

Violet's heart fluttered and raced, she deepened the kiss and then pulled away blushing a bright cherry red.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 am

Jacob smiled lightly. "We really should get going wherever you want to drag me off to." He said in a protective voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 am

"No, because to do that we have to travel at night until I can get us to a safe cabin/house thing." Violet said not knowing how to word the end.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 am

"Weren't we just a one though?" Jacob asked curiously sitting down against a large rock.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 am

"I wouldn't call it safe, The boy was going to rat us out." Violet said shaking her head, she was worried and destracted, you could tell as the emotions played on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 am

Jacob nodded slowly. He wanted to knowmore and his face showed it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:39 am

Violet yawned, "I promise to tell you after I get finished sleeping, I was up all night." She laid down on her side, shivering and then fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 am

Jacob nodded and stayed awake staring at the burning coals of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:46 am

Violet started to mumble in her sleep, "My Jacob... Back off... Mine... No, I want him... I love him... you can't take him away... Mine!" Violet screamed waking herself up. Sweat was dripping off her brow and she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 am

Jacob reached over and shook her awake so she wouldn't hurt herself. "Are you OK?" he whispered worried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 am

Violet breathed slowly, "It was just a bad dream..." She shook her head trying to erase the dream where she couldn't control the shadows and they took Jacob from her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:51 am

Jacob nodded slowly. "You should stay awake." He said protectivley.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 am

"But I'm so tired..." Violet said yawning again and laying down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:56 am

Jacob nodded and thought for a moment. "Is it ok if I take control of your mind for a moment?" He asked permission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next