RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 am

Violet stopped it with a quick hand and then said, "Want some Arm to arm combat?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 am

"You mean like, Swords?" Jacob asked dumbly. How am I ever going to live here if I don't know the diffrence between Light and Lightning? He thought at himself stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:32 am

"No." Violet said throwing away the ball. She held up her hands, "No powers, Fighting, like the norms."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Jacob shook his head and held up his hands like the boxers he had seen on T.V.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Violet used her shoulder as leverage and her hand flew forward, she wasn't using any of her reflexes or super strength. This should be interesting, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Jacob ducked suddenly. Her fist catching the top of his head. Hepopped back up and lunged his hand towards her gut.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Violet sucked her stomach in and dodged to the side. She leapt up and brough down her fist on Jacob's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Jacob cried out in pain and and swung his fist at Violet's gut again. This time he hit.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Violet gritted her teeth and held back a scream. She just took her fist and socked Jacob square in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Jacob didn't feel a thing and punched her straight in the center of her shoulder. Doing this sickened him, his face showed it. But he didn't want to quite and be thought of a downsight to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Violet's shoulder poped back in a sickening snap. She grabbed it and screamed silently pain crossing her face. She breathed slowly and then swiped Jacob's feet out from under him. She leapt on him and hit him repeditally with her good arm.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Jacob grunted hitting the floor when she lifted up her arm to hit him he twisted and kicked her in the stomach. He leaped up and backed away ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Violet grabbed her stomach and then stumbled back. She breathed with difficulty and whezzed. A dark shroud of smoke covered her and she could stand up straight up. She felt better just in the smoke and then leapt out. She punched Jacob in the shoulder and then flipped him over her own.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Jacob landed on his feet and twisted his arm's so Violet's hands were behind her and it looked as if he was arresting her. He kicked her feet out from under her like she had done to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Violet's feet flew out from under her and her super strength kicked in. She flipped Jacob and slammed him on the floor hard.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Jacob grunted and felt a bit of dizziness coming on he ignored it. It must have been the adrenaline rush he was having. He scrammbled up and punched Violet in the rib's. One snapped and he cringed at the thought of hurting her. He continued to fight though.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Violet bit her tounge and then socked Jacob in the shoulder and then in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Jacob bit the sides of his cheeks but the pain didn't come. He ran around her at lightning quick speeds and grabbed hold of the backs of her heels he flipped her onto her face and grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Violet landed on the ground with a thud and then poped up. She combined her super strength and reflexes to grabbed Jacob and throw him against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Jacob hit the wall and slid down. He jumped back onto his feet and dashed over. "You think that's going to hurt me?" He teased. Standing a few feet in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:33 pm

"DARN IT!" Violet yelled running over to him and punching him repeadidtedly. She started to cry and then slumped to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Jacob knelt down beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Making all of her wounds heal. "What's the matter?" He asked. Worried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Violet wiped a tear away and shook her head angrily, "Nothing. Now leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 pm

"Violet. You need to tell me." Jacob begged taking his hand off of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Violet got up and walked into the Library. She sat down in her favorite green chair and picked up a random book and started it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 27 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next