RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

"I'll keep you safe, trust me," Isurgi assured.

1,500 miles away

Famulus jumped from tree to tree, leaves rustling behind him. I have to do what he says, find the two god children. He thoguht, keeping his pace.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:59 am

"Thanks" Ben walked back into his house and quickley grabbed both his and Lillys bags and put his shoes on. "Mom I need 300$ to spend on plane tickets to get to Utah for our quest!" He yelled.

She came out with four on hundred dollar bills. " Here for excess money if you need a cab." She handed him the money and said farewell and turned back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:04 am

Lilliana smiled and said, "I think you should keep hold of the money, Ben."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:06 am

"I think your Dad thinks little of me..." Ben grumbled sticking the money in his back pack.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 am

"He'll come around," Lilliana said smiling, "He'll have to." She smiled brighter and kissed Ben on the cheek, giving him a small shock accendentally.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:11 am

Ben smiled and slung both his and Lilly's backpack over his shoulder. He walked out the door followed by Isurgi and Lilly. "Come on, the coast is only a few blocks away. We can get to the airport quicker than if we walked. I'm sure my Dad will grant his Son and two Neices a safe passage..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:13 am

Lilliana grabed her bag, "I can carry it myself, thanks." She started to walk and caught up to Ben. She whispered in his ear, "I don't want her going."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 am

"I know, I don't feel exactly safe with her..." Ben whispered back as they arrived on the sandy beach. "Here grab my hand" He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 am

Lilliana smiled and grabbed Ben's hand, "I hope this isn't supposed to be a romantic walk on the beach, because something about the fact that We are demi-gods and that there aremillons of monsters and a son of Hades out to get us makes it not that romantic..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 am

Isurgi followed the two, knowing that they felt uneasy about her. I had to be a daughter of Hades...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 am

"No, it will prevent you from getting soaking wet" Ben explained wading into the water. "Unless you would like me to call some Hippocampi?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:21 am

"Not really," Lilliana said smiling, "But what if I get shocked?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 am

"You wont, I promise" He said "You notice you aren't even wet..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:26 am

"But... You're father... He might get mad..." Lilliana said a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 am

"And why would he get mad, My father wouldn't blast you out of the sea... Espeically how understanding he was at the meeting..." Ben said walking into the sea until it was waist high.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:30 am

Lilliana gulped, she was still scared half-to-death though, she wasn't big on water. "I'm gonna drown!" She screamed terrified.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 am

Isurgi ran up to Ben's side. "You said, something about a prophecy. What was it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:34 am

Father please send three hippocampi He prayed in his head and then immeadiately three hipocamp's shot out of the water. "There, you won't have to get in the water..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:34 am

((beeeeennnnniiiieeee)))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:35 am

Lilliana looked terrified, her face was as pale as a ghost's and she was frozen in the spot.

Last edited by Reeses Runa! on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:36 am

"It's alright. I know he won't hurt you," Isurgi assured.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:37 am

Lilliana snapped out of her trance for a moment and said, "Like I trust you!" She screamed and let go of Ben's hand making her automatically start to sink.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:41 am

Ben dove down and tried to get Lilly back to the surface. "What in the gods is wrong with you?! I'm doing all I can to get us to the airport safely. If we walk or take a cab we're more likely to get attacked by monsters!" He said carrying her onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:42 am

"Let go of me!" Lilliana said, "I have been terrified on water ever since I was a little kid!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:44 am

Ben stared and set her down on the ground. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..." He said and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next