RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:45 am

Lilliana bit her lip, "It's nothing, you didn't know... I'll just, I don't know... Walk..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 am

"Do you want me to come?" Ben asked quietly not wanting to offend her if she wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 am

"Maybe me too?" Isurgi offered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 am

Lilliana bit her lip again, "I-I don't know..." She sighed and got up, Lilliana started to pace back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:50 am

"It's your choice, if you hate me now because I forced you to hard I understand..."Ben said sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:51 am

"No!" Lilliana practically screamed, "If it makes you happy then I'll try again..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:51 am

Isurgi silently growled at Lilliana. She didn't know why, she just did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:53 am

"Gods no, I would never make you do that again, if you don't want too" Ben said looking down across the bay.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:55 am

"No, I want to... For you..." Lilliana said getting up and brushing past Isurgi, ignoring the growl that eruped from the girl's throat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:31 pm

"K, you promise to not let go if you don't want to go on. Tell me and we'll go back up to the shore."Ben said sweetley.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Lilliana nodded and cracked a small smile, "I'm not afraid!" She stepped up to the water and took Ben's hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:40 pm

"I know, I justwanted you to know" Ben smiled as they waited deeper into the awter until it was as high as their waist.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Lilliana breathed slowly, "I'm okay... I'm okay..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:59 pm

"I promise you, you won't drown. I'd desown my father if anything like that happened." Ben smiled "There's a drop off here. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Lilliana smiled and half-laughed, "I'm ready," She breathed slowly and prepared for the drop.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Ben stepped over the drop. The instant chill coming off of the water around him sent a shiver down his back. "Any problem yet?" He said looking over at her in the water.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Lilliana shook her head and then did something totally unexspected (sp?). She let go of Ben's hand and dove until the water, coming up seconds later laughing. "Know I know why my father put me threw those horrible swimming lessons!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:12 pm

"Yeah, beacause he knew that your uncle was Posiedan God of the Sea" Ben laughed swimming over to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Wow, I never knew how water could feel so good!" She dived back under and pulled Ben's leg down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Ben went over and wriggled his leg free. He burst through the surface. "We need to get to the airport fast... Unless if Zeus is gonna kill me because I brought you to far into the water..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:19 pm

"No he won't..." Lilliana said unsure, "You know, let's go." She started to swin toward the middle of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 pm

((Bay not Ocean xD Manhatten is a large island conected by a bay from New york...))

"Here, if you want to breath grab my hand." He said holding out his hand. "The currents will take us faster than swimming.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 pm

(LOL, I'm so not cut out for a job that deals with geography! xD)

Lilliana smiled and took Ben's hand, "Okay, Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Ben dove down to the bottom of the bay and ordered the currents to take them to the shore of the New York Beach.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Lilliana rode the currents with Ben until they got to New York Beach. She smiled and said, "I could get used to this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next