RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Lilliana smiled and tugged on Ben's hand, she started to run then stopped, "Wait how are we supposed to get there...?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:45 pm

((I can play god's can't I? xD))

"I don't know... Airplane?" Ben asked knowing that thye didn't have any money though

Hermes materelized infront of both of them in his typical jogger suit and winged shoes. "I can!" He said joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:46 pm

(Yeah, we take turns, it's easier!)

Lilliana smiled, "That would be so nice Hermes! Could you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:56 pm

((Sowe've had help from, Ares, Hermes, and Hades (Granting them a somewhat safe passage through the Underworld)))

"Yeah, whatis your destination?" Hermesasked taking his favorite Lyre out of his pocket. It was golden with pictures of his little adventure in stealing Appollo's cattle.

"Venice, Italy" Ben said respectfully to his kin.

Hermes nodded and strung a beautiful note across his instrument.

Immeadiately the world spun around Ben and Lilly when it stopped hey were standing infront of one of the stacked buildings of Venice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Lilliana clutched Ben's arm and squeled like a little girl, "I can't believe that I'm actually in Venice, Italy!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:59 pm

"Neither can I, you don't know how much I've wanted to come here!" Ben gasped looking around himself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Lilliana releashed Ben's arm and then replayed the instructions from Thornfeather in her head, "Mermaids!" She shouted randomly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:02 pm

"Telekines..." Ben said looking at his reflection in the Canal.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm

"What?" Lilliana asked Ben, "I was talking about Thornfeather saying we had to find the dwellers in the water."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:14 pm

"I know... They are also sea creatures..." Ben explained.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:17 pm

"True... But I think we have to go get it directally from them or they might lie..." Lilliana said weighing the possibilities, "I'm tired anyway, can't we find somewhere to stay for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm

"Good point..." Ben said "We're on the main Canal right now so... There is a really nice hotel up from here and a nice diner for pizza..." Ben said his stoumach had seemed to empty when they had traveled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Lilliana nodded and walked toward the hotel, "We don't have any money? Or do you still have some from your mom?" She tripped on a crack in the road and fell into the canal, "Ahh!" She screamed as she fell in...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Ben acted quickley and made the water spit her out. He snickered and said, "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Lilliana stood by the canal dripping wet and shivering. She glared at Ben and said, "Not funny." She shook involuntarily and contiued walking toward the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Ben stopped and followed her. He followed her into the hotel and were greeted by a man that was holding up one of those Plaque Mask's.

"Hey, a couple of customer's!" The deskman said putting the old mask down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Lilliana shivered and said, "Can we have a room?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:47 pm

"Yeah, for free..." The man said taking a key out from the desk and handed it to Ben. "Right there" He said pointing to a door that said 'Presidental Suite' on the plaque.

Ben walked over and opened the door. It was a white and creme based room with a flat screen T.V. mounted on the wall and two queen sized beds. Both had 2 chocolate's on the pillow's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Lilliana stared at the room, "Wow... Why for free?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:52 pm

The man at the desk said over to her. "We're shutting down in a week..." He stated.

Ben ran over to the bed closest to the window and jumped onto the big bed. Turned on the T.V. it asked whatcountry they were from he selected US from th list andimmeadiately the news for the U.S.A was blaring from the screen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Lilliana shivered, "Did Hermes even think to send out bags with us?!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Ben paused and gasped "No... Hmmm There is a clothing store down the street you could pick some stuff up there... "
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:56 pm

"Fine, let's go," Lilliana said and moved towards the door, "I'm freezing!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Ben walked over to the door not bothering to turn off the tv.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Lilliana shivered and waited for Ben to show her the clothing store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next