RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Lilliana grabbed hers and then grabbed Ben's hand. "Bye Dad!" She called while tugging Ben toward the plane, "Let's get out of here! I fell that something is about to happen."

Zeus smiled and waved, "Let's go brother!" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Zeus and Posiden magically dissapeared.

Ben went up to the ticket counter and asked for two tickets for Salt Lake City Utah. He payed 300$ and got both of the tickets in his hand. "The plane leaves in five minutes" Ben said as they walked across the bridge that would board them on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Lilliana grabbed her ticket, "Let's go!" She hissed in Ben's ear, "I have a really bad feeling!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 pm

"You proabaly just scense the dead" Ben said as they sat down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm

"What?" Lilliana said startled, "What are you talking about Ben?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm

"You know how the Underworld is in Utah? Well how else are spirits going to get there?" Ben said putting his Backpack in the overhead storage compartment
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

"Oh," Lilliana said, "Sure..." She sat down in her seat and looked out the window, "You don't mind If I have the window seat, do you?" She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 pm

"No, I'd prefer it. I hate flying" Ben said taking ot his 'Guide to Greek Mythology in Ancient greek' and flipped to the page of Minor Gods. "Oh great. We have to go to the darkest part of the Underworld." Ben complaind showing Lilliana the page on Erebus. "He's the God of Darkness... Edge of Tartarus we go..." Ben said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Lilliana got up, "Go ahead and sit by the window, It's okay. I can sit anywhere." She smiled and waited for Ben to move to the seat. "Man... To the edge of Tartarus we go!" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm

"No, I ment you should sit by the window. I don't like knowing that I'm so high in the air" Ben said closing the book and putting it away. "We should get some shut eye it will be like five more hours" He said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Lilliana sat back down, "Go ahead and sleep, I'll sleep later."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 pm

"Wait!" He hissed in her ear. "Furries over there" He said throwing his thumb over at the three plane attendants over a couple of rows of seats.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:28 pm

"Crud!" Lilliana hissed back, "What are they doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:33 pm

"Looking for us" Ben said quietly. "One of the only ways we might be able to escape i-" He stopped as one of the Furries hissed and pointed at them. Bengrabbed his sword out of his pocket and uncapped the pointed part of the Trident so the Sword would grow to full length.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:36 pm

"Ben!" Lilliana said, "Not here! The passengers! It would terrible and the Furies can't die! As long as there is sin in the world they are immortal!" She pushed the cap back on his sword and said, "We wait, I have a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Ben nodded and scrambled out of the seat as a Furie tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:42 pm

"Dang it!" Lilliana said dodging an attack, She grabbed the bolt and struck one of the Furies hands, which only mad it more enranged, "Ben!" She screamed as she threw him, his arrows, "It stuns them temporaily!" She screamed as she watched the furie she had stabbed pause for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Ben strung his arrow and aimed it at one of the Furies. He shot it, it erupted at the Furies rib cage and the explosion caught one of the other ones. "What is your plan?!" Ben gasped looking over at Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 pm

"It was too... RUN!" Lilliana screamed and jumped over a seat, barely missing a Furie grabbing at her, but she didn't miss the one that caught her. She screamed and silently prayed, "Help dad..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Ben shot another one at the free Furie making it let go of Lilliana. He ran over to her and helped her get up. "So what was your plan?" Ben said quickley.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Lilliana gasped and held out her lightning bolt, "Step back!" She threw the bolt and it bounded across the walls charging them with electricty, "Everyone down!" She screamed as a bolt of Lightning struck the center of the plan, making the furies dissapear. The palne was unharmed and she smiled, "Thanks dad." She fainted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm

"Lilly!" Ben yelled scrambeling to get the bag of Ambrosia squares in his bed alng with some Nectar. He took the small canister of Nectar and tried to get Lilliana to swallow it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Everything was black, until Lilliana saw herself standing on the edge of Tartarus. Ben was beside her and she saw herself be pushed in by Her father. She screamed and opened her eyes, "No!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:59 pm

"What?!" Ben asked bending down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 pm

"N-N-nothing," Lilliana said shaking hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next