RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 pm

"Zeus can deal with it," Lilliana said not letting go and backing with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:40 pm

"But can your Mom? I don't think my Dad will stick up for you again..." Ben stated. "Anyway we should get going before it gets dark. We can stay at my moms tonight it isn't far."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 pm

"She can deal with it too, she promised that this was my only chance, so I am taking it for all it's worth..." Lilliana said slipping her hand into Ben's.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:55 pm

They walked down the street hand in hand until they reacheda small light grey house at the end of the block. Ben knocked and the door opened. There standing was a curly haired light brown haired with blue eyes. "Hey Mom!" Ben said.

"Ben, wait what happened? Why aren't you at camp?" She asked looking at her son.

Ben walked in the door followed by Lilly and explained everything to his Mom.
"We're only planning on staying the night" Ben said sitting down his bags. "Oh and Mom this is Lillian!" He said introducing Lilly to his Mom
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Lilliana blushed, "Hi, I'm Lilliana Marie Aradlia..." She held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:06 am

"Hello Lilliana, feel free to call me Alice" She smiled. "Hmm..." She looked over at the clock. "Are you hungry?" She said looking at both of them.

"Yeah Mom, What are we having?" Ben said carelessley his stomach roaring.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 am

Lilliana smiled and whispered in Ben's ear, "She knows right? I mean the fact that you're the son of Posidon?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:20 am

"Of course, How else could you explain it when I get attacked by a Furie and the only way to heal me from the cut was to take me to the local pond and give me a glass of Nectar." Ben whispered.

"Here." She set down a plate of HamSandwiches and glasses of Cream Soda.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:21 am

Lilliana smiled, "Thank you. By the way... You should know that I am a daughter of Artemis..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 am

Alice smiled and nodded, "I can tell, you're as beautiful as her" She said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:23 am

Alice smiled and nodded, "I can tell, you're as beautiful as her" She said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:24 am

Lilliana blushed, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:28 am

Ben just stayed silent taking sips of his soda and eating the sandwich.

"It's just the truth" Alice said before walking back into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am

Lilliana took a bit of the sandwich, she chewed slowly and then Swallowed. She took a small sip of her soda and smiled at Ben, "Your mom is very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:41 am

"Yeah I guess she is..." Ben said flipping through a scrapbook that held pictures of his Dad and Mom together."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 am

"What's wrong?" Lilliana asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 am

"I don't know, I wish my Dad was still with my Mom... I mean during the winter when I'm home I never get updates on what's happening out there... " Ben sighed closing the book
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:46 am

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Lilliana said trailing off and thinking about her own parents.

(Wait, She can't be the daughter of Artemis... They can only join Artemis...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am

(I was thinking the same thing...)

"No don't be... I sometimes send an Iris Message just to chat with Chiron when I'm bored..." Ben said. "Do you mind sleeping in a sleeping bag? Or I can sleep on the floor and you can have my bed..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am

"No, I can sleep on the floor," Lilliana said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 am

((When can I come in?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am

((Whenever, just make something up that will let them meet her..))

"Fine" Ben said getting up from his seat. He walked down the hall and into his bedroom. All there was crammed in the little 12 ft x 10 ft Room was a bed a dresser and a small desk. He grabbed a dark green sleeping bag out of his closet along with a pillow and layed them down on the floor next to his bed. He walked out of the room and back into the main room. "There."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 am

"Thank you." Lilliana said smiling.

(So... what are we going to do about Lilliana and the mom thing?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:11 am

((I say she gets claimed by a diffrent god or goddess... O think Apollo looks like her xD))

"Welcome, Now what are we going to do?" Ben asked sitting down on a large poofy chair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:13 am

(Oh! I have Ideas!!!! LOL...)

Lilliana smiled and sat down in an equally poofy chair, "I don't know... But I was thinking... I don't think Artemis is my real mother..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next