RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:17 am

"I've been thinking the same thing, first you like me that's the only thing that really sticks out... But that's all I need to say that you aren't Artemis's daughter..." Ben explained
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:18 am

"I think she might have claimed me because my real mother didn't want to..." Lilliana said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 am

"Or Father" Ben pointed out "Or maybe... Your real immortal parent cared for you so much they had to give you up so you didn't get attacked by Monsters more than you are now..." He said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 am

"Maybe..." Lilliana said a couple of stray tears rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 am

Ben walked over to her and whipped away her tears. "You have nothing to worry about... If I was a God I'd pick ou to be my Daughter over anything..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:27 am

Lilliana blushed and then there was a knock at the door.

(It's Zeus in human form. He has come to explain everything...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 am

((AwEsOmE!))

Ben got up and opened the door. There standing he recognized as his uncle Zeus. "Uhh Come on in Sir" He said opening the door wider.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:31 am

Zeus stepped in and looked at Lilliana, "You are not the daughter of Artemis... You are my daughter."

Lilliana gasped.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:32 am

Ben stared, "That explains a lot now..." He murmered. "Er- Sir would you like to take a seat?" He asked clearing off the chair next to Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:34 am

Isurgi was right behind Zeus, staring blankly at what was infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

Ben turned and saw a strange girl "Who are you?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

"Sure." Zeus said, "I didn't want you to hav the monsters on your tail so I asked anyone to claim you... Everyone was mad at me, until Artemis finally gave in. We set up your father and everything hoping you would never find out... Your mother is dead, she died a while back. I'm so sorry I never told you, that's why the lightning bolts came first when you and him... got close..."

Lilliana gulped and she started to cry and didn't even notice the girl.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 am

'Milk Dud' Rain wrote:
Ben turned and saw a strange girl "Who are you?!" He asked.

"I'm Isurgi. I'm here to warn you..." Insurgi trailed off. She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 am

Ben looked over at Lilly and rushed over to try to sooth her. "Atleast you found who your real parent is" Ben whispered into her ear. "Here, try shocking me" He held out his hand. He then looked back at Isugi "About what?!" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am

Lilliana stopped crying and stood up, "About what?" She demanded from the girl, finally noticing her when she spoke, "I have bad vibes from you."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 am

"I am a daughter of Hades. I've come to warn you that my brother, Famulus, is out searching for you. We know about you, and since Famulus will do anything Hades says, he will stop at nothing to get rid of you two," Isurgi explained.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 am

Ben gulped "You must be the one the prophecy told about... Do you know where your brother is now?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 am

Lilliana could feel the electricity surge inside of her, "He will die..."

Zeus felt the electricity but did not get upset.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:46 am

"Lilly, you're fighting an equal power here... A son of the Big Three and is the son of the God of Death" Ben said knowing how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 am

Zeus sighed and laid a hand on his daughter's sholder, instantly calming her.

Lilliana sighed and growled, "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 am

Isurgi walked inside, closing the door. "No, I don't know where he is, but he will track you down. I highly doubt he will die soon, though. That's why I'm here; to protect you from him. He's not like us, he's evil," Isurgi said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 am

"I've figured that out my now..." Ben said "We need to leave now Lilly. If what she is telling us is true..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 am

"Just what we need, Another enemy!" Lilliana said sighing.

Zeus smiled, "I have to go, but please call me if you need me."

"Yes daddy," Lilliana said happily as she watched Zeus leave.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:52 am

"Hey Zeus, can you try not to blast me out of the sky if we go in an airplane?" Ben asked running outside after his Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

"Sure," Zeus said, "For now... But if you ever hurt my Lilliana then beware!"

Lilliana rushed outside and said, "Daddy, leave please..."

Last edited by Reeses Runa! on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next