RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 am

"What? No way!" He said flicking it off of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:16 am

Lilliana gaped at Ben and then killed the game he was playing. She took his hand and pulled him toward thier room. Locking the door behind her she looked at Ben, "It is, and we have to leave now!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:18 am

"Wait, what did I say back there?!" He asked snapping out of his trance.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:19 am

"You said: 'What! NO way!'" Lilliana snapped grabbing her things.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:21 am

"Oh, Crud!" He gasped and slung hisbackpack over his shoulder and tied hisshoes on.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:23 am

"Yeah," Lilliana mumbled as she went outside, making sure all their things were with them. She stopped and waited on Ben, The key flipped in her hand as she fidgitated.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:24 am

Ben walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:26 am

Lilliana gave Ben a nasty look and walked down the hallway. She threw the keycard on the desk and exited, with many regrets pulling at her. When she got out she looked up at the sky which was bright, indicating that it was probably midday. She checked her phone and sure enough they had been in there for over a week and it was 12:09.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:28 am

"A week?!" Ben gasped looking at her phone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:31 am

"Yeah, Man... I was so dumb." She said getting madder and madder at herself every moment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:33 am

"Calm down, You've been doing everything tonight!" Ben exclaimed noticing her reddening face. "Anyway, It was completely my fault Ididn't notice it was the Lotus..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 am

Lilliana felt faint all of the sudden. She groaned and fell backward.

(From exhoustion (sp?), lack of food, and anger. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 am

((HAHA To much for someone to handle))
]Ben caught her before shehit the ground and drog ((Prop Grammer?)) her over to a loan pine tree and layed her down next to it, the city silent. He sat up next to the tree and waited for her to wake back up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:40 am

(xD)

Lilliana groaned agian and fell asleep soundlessly agianst the lone pine. She sighed and shifted to where her head was in Ben's lap and her feet were curled up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Ben smiled noticing she was out of the faint and slowly fell asleep against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Lilliana awoke hours later and stared up at Ben. Her head was still in his lap and he was still by the tree. She hated to wake him but she reached up and touched his cheek softly and whispered, "Ben, wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Ben woke up slowly and said, "What is it? " Then he looked upinfront of him and three gryphon's were circling the small park they were in.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Gryphons, Come on..." She slowly got up and straightened herself. As she stood she reached out a hand to help Ben up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Ben got up and drew his sword. Looking up at the Gryphon's they didn't seem any harm at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Lilliana grared at Ben, "Put that away, we act calm as long as they do, and we don't attack until they attack first." One of the Gryphons landed and walked over, "I am Thornfeather, We were told to meet you and Ben here to give you further instuctions."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:22 pm

"Oh joy... more instructions!" Ben said rubbing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Thornfeather cawed angrily, "Yes more instructions." Lilliana smiled, "I'm sorry, what were you saying Thornfeather?" "You will go to the City of Water, Find the water-dwellers, and they will lead you on." With the instructions done, Thornfeather flew up in the sky and dissapeared. Lilliana looked at Ben with a giddy face, "WE'RE GOING TO VENICE, ITALY!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm

((*SMILES*))

Ben smiled happily he alwayshad wanted to visit Venice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:33 pm

(*Smiles* I thought you'd like that!)

Lilliana did a little jig in front of Ben and laughed happily, "I'm going to Italy, I'm going to Italy, I'm going..." It went on like that for a while until she turned to Ben saying, "I've always wanted to go there and Paris!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:36 pm

((HAHA There acting like Children! And like US!ROFL))

Ben smiled, "I've always wanted to go to Venice..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next