RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StormClan--Dare to Join?

Go down 
+8
Jєt
( labbie! )
luck2223
Suburbia
Starlight Kitsune
Raynari
Hot summer nights
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:20 pm

(RP!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Emeraldpaw wandered around camp, then sat down by the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Somkedmeadow agreed the herbs, sighing.

Wildlfower smilied at ehr kits. Todya that would be made apperinces, and she could be back to deputy.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Emeraldpaw picked a plump thrush, thinking of the hunt that must've happened to catch this thrush. "Oh, I wish I had a mentor!" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm

"hello Emeraldpaw,"wilfflower answered
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm

"Hi," said Emeraldpaw, smiling and glancing Wilfflower's way.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Blankfeather padded out of the nursery, breathing deeply in the sweet morning air. "And what a lovely day it is." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Moonstar stepped onto the Silver Stone, clearing his throat. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather hear before the Silver Stone!" he yowled.

Firechaser glanced at Emeraldpaw casually. He was the only one who knew, besides Moonstar, that he would be her mentor. Vinekit and Cleverkit were becoming apprentices, too. Their mother Wildflower would be returning to the deputy position.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Blankfeather padded up to the SilverStone."Anything wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:17 pm

((Socky, her XD but sweet 8) Firechaser mentor.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:28 pm

((My b.))

Moonstar shook his head. "It is great day," he mewed. "Emeraldpaw will be receiving her mentor--due to Tigerheart's death," the grey and white leader added, pain flashing in his eyes as he remembered his first apprentice Tigerheart, who was killed by a pack of rogues a moon ago. "Vinekit and Cleverkit will become apprentices, and Wildflower will return to being deputy. Now, let's begin. Emeraldpaw, step forward. You witnessed loss when your brave mentor died in a fight against rogues. You have shone bravery, strength, and perseverance though waiting for a mentor while other apprentices trained in front of you. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, until you earn your warrior name, even then defending the code?"

The tip of Firechaser's tail twitched and he leaned forward, his green eyes flashing with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:31 pm

"I do." said Emeraldpaw, finally getting her mother's tounge and paws off of her. Her beautiful green eyes glowed with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Moonstar looked past her to the young tom in the crowd whose fox-colored pelt was lifting with anticipation. The leader smiled at the thought only two cats knew why Firechaser was acting that way. "Firechaser," he meowed, glancing at Emeraldpaw to see how she would react when she realized who her mentor was.

Firechaser rushed forward, his eyes flashing with excitement. His first apprentice!

"You have shone your most powerful traits: being headstrong but courageous. You are the obvious choice as mentor for Emeraldpaw. Teach her virtue and respect, so that one day she may become like you--which I will regret..."

Firechaser leaned to touch noses with his new apprentice.

Moonstar rumbled, "Vinekit, come here, please."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Emeraldpaw got up so fast she almost flew over to Firechaser to nuzzle his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:35 pm

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Vinekit bouche dover to his leader. His icy blue eyes glowing with eximent. His tail swated back and fother.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:37 pm

As soon as everyone left the clearing, Emeraldpaw looked at her mentor Firechaser, and was anxious to go somewhere, do something, but held it in and said half-calmly, "What are we going to do first?"

((*pokes mentor* On noes.... Firechaser...? Are you dead too?!? Do we have to do this all over again?!?!?XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 pm

((RP PLEASE!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 pm

((Cheese!))

Moonstar blinked down at Vinekit. "You are six moons old, now, Vinekit!" he told her. "It's time for you to be an apprentice! Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even as an apprentice, even at the cost of your life?"

Firechaser ran his tail down his apprentice's back. "Easy. Tigerheart must've bored you to death, so...how about some battle training? We'll have a couple minutes before I have to stand sentry. "
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Emeraldpaw nodded, so glad Firechaser was her mentor now. He certianly was right about Tigerheart, and he understood her.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 pm

"Alright, I'm sure you've never heard this one from Tigerheart. Watch." Firechaser reared up on his hind legs, twisting around, unsheathing his claws, then somersaulted forward, jumped back to his paws, and slahed at the air that had been in front of him before.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Emeraldpaw jumped to her feet, mouth agape. "Woah!" she mewed, paws scraping the earth. "Lemme try!" she mewed louder. She steadied herself, took a deep breath, and imitated the way Firechaser had reared on his hindlegs and twisted with unsheathed claws , and did it prettly well, until the somersault cam. She tried to roll but leaned too far on her right and lopsidedly fell, rolled sideways, and then onto her stomach. She pushed herself onto her paws and licked her paw, running it behind her ear. She quickly got a burr out of her hind-leg fur and said, "Sorry. I was doing okay until the flip..." she said, then cut off.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

" of course!" vinekit almost vinepaw purred happily
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:17 pm

"Hm..." said Emeraldpaw, deep in thought. Suddenly she went off ion the own world, She backed up a few feet and tried to do a somersault. She twiseted a bit to the side and landed on her paws a bit to the right from where she started, but nevertheless completed the filp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Moonstar smiled. "Then by the power of StarClan, till the day you receive your warrior name, you shall be called 'Vinepaw'. Windheart! Come forward, please." Moonstar wrapped his tail around his paws, whiskers twitching.

Firechaser nodded. "Good! And on your second try! Now, your style of slashing is a bit different than mine. You're slashing straight down, but to claw your opponent successfully, try diagnoly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan--Dare to Join?   StormClan--Dare to Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan--Dare to Join?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next