RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 pm

I'm really sorry Suburbia, but I don't really get it. So, I hope your brother gets better, and does Alleycat know you? Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:08 pm

Not in real life. Wait... Does anyone live in Texas here?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Ooh...that's getting a bit personal, but I don't. Why are you asking?

~Sparkledog
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Sparkle,I think he's asking to see if anyone here knows him. no big deal....just don't revela any more about where you live, Suburbia. and Sparkle, Suburbia and I were talking about his brother yesturday....I can't remember how it came up...*scratches head*
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm

It was in you're big cat rp
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Yea....I'm on there now actually....
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Oh, sorry about that Suburbia. Blonde Moment, I guess. :P Thanks for clearing that up.

There's a bit of a problem!! I am starting to be more active on RPC, more than WI! :(
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh no! Thats how I was, I kinda ditched WI for a while...don't worry, you'll fall back into it...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:29 pm

lolz same with me I hardly go on Wi anymore since I found this site!! :D

Go Rpc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Yessssssss 100 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Congrats nanook on your 100 posts!
Suburbia, you should really read the series! It's one of the most amazing books I've ever read, and it has definately made me see cats in a new way!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Yes you really wont see your cats in the same way again. It's quite a book series! ;)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Ok, ok, I get it. Maybe I'll become an author and write a book not like it, but in a similar way. ;)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm

heh, hi again. I was working on a similar version of warrior's not too long ago...but I got bust with homework and forgot about it...:p
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:42 pm

I got book 1! ALRIGHT! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:45 pm

Woot! Yay! I want to hear all about it tomorrow, after you've hopefully read some chapters^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:48 pm

I'll probobly be half-way done by then, showing the fact that I'm a fast reader.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Good , Enjoy the book!^^
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Yep! Hope you have fun reading the first book! When I started to read the series for the first time, I had just randomly found it on a Barnes and Noble bookshelf and said, "Cool, I'm going to get it!" So I started reading it, and at first I was a little confused. But once I read over the pages a few times, I was so hooked!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Me too, I found all 13 that were out!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:39 pm

lol I got hooked on these books by a friend. Now im like addicted to them. :D
ps: suburbia you'll probably like the new prophecy a lot better. But their all really good!!!!!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:05 am

I don't know, I liked the first series a bit better then I did The New Prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:37 pm

I just started the prophecy a few nights ago....so far so good....I just don't really like how it is suddenly told by Brambleclaw's point of view...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Kay, I'm more than 1/2 way done. I'm at the part where Flamepaw, Graypaw, and Ravenpaw are going to the Moonstone with Bluestar.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:13 pm

er, do you mean firepaw?lol thats a good part^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next