RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 pm

congrats again alley..

(( me too.))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 pm

(Tell me about it!)

*Hugs back* Yout very welcome, I'm trying to make it say your a Mod, instead of it saying your an RP Fanatic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:10 pm

Ok, that would be helpful too.
Good luck with all of the site changes, you must be skilled to do all that!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:20 pm

All of this never would have happened, if I didn't have curiousity! I was just clicking buttons, then I clicked Advanced, and it gave a whole bunch of new choices to do stuff to this site!
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:24 pm

cool, it is good ti be curious
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:27 pm

oooh I see! well, lets make the site as fun as possible.^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Yup! I'm trying! :)

It's fun though, because then you know that people will want to visit your site more!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:33 pm

*Stares at new avvie*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 pm

lol yea!! the more the merrior!^^

*Stares with Sparkle* /so entertaining.../
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Yep!

I know...*Continues staring*

Could you add this site to your siggie on WI, and post on the more famous forum sections? Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:38 pm

oh yea sure! I think I already did put it in my siggy, there, but I will check....
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:41 pm

we need to make a cool siggy,lwith a picture or somthing, like a banner...that would be so cool!one that said our site on it....
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:00 pm

I know! How about we request one on an Avvie Shop on WI? That way, we can use it there. :)

So far, Cattail's Shop is looking pretty promising right now.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:05 pm

ok, I'll do.lets hope for the best! :)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:30 am

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 24nky9t

There is the old one, let me get the newer one one...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:31 am

Oh hey! It works! Coolio, I must add it to WI now. :P
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:35 am

Yes! lets get us some more members! I'll start posting on some popular threads there to start. oh and do you want me to use the same siggy or just keep what I have?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:44 am

Whatever works for you. I will too!
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 pm

I love the Warriors! May I join?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Absolutly! go ahead and post^^
* and may Starclan light your path* lol
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 pm

Lol! Which book from each of the three series is your favorite?
For, me, it's:
the orignal Warriors: Into the Wild
The New Prophecy: Twilight
The Power of Three(so far): The Sight
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Well, considering I just started reading the new prophecy last night, I don't know about the second or third series. But I love the first and sixth book from the first series. and I love Warriors;super edition - Firestar's quest. Good book ^^
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Cool! I haven't read Firestar's Quest yet.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:32 pm

yea your supposed to read it after the sixth book in the first series and before the first book in the second series...anyway thats where it takes place XD
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Well, I actually read the first and second series long before Firestar's Quest came out, so yeah..but I can't seem to get interested in it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next