RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:43 pm

oh well...yea I know a lot of people just skipped it because of when it came out...
sad really :p
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:27 pm

How do you put a link on your siggy in wi?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 pm

err...type the adress to the site Correctly, and I think it turns into a link automatically...I don't really know actually...^^"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Heh. I love it that Graystripe gets to come back! I haven't read the books that say he does, but I've read on some sites that he does! It made me so happy. :) He's my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:31 pm

He's mine too! Except I like him a lot better in the first series.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 pm

I hated him when he left Thunderclan though. I almost lost my mind!

But when he came back, I couldn't stop smiling. So weird how you can get so moved by a book. :)
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Yeah, so true. I've cried over some books.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:10 pm

Yellowfang and Bluestar. My main times when I almost cried.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Shocking, but I don't think I've ever cried over Warriors. I still LOVE the books though!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:19 pm

I haven't read a warriors book for about....4-5 months now. Sad.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Me either! But that's because I'm waiting for The Outcast!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Lol, I've read the first series and 1-4 of the second. That's all. I'm behind! but my birthday and Christmas are close together, so I don't get anything/money around this time. I'm also wanting to get there Seekers book when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:56 pm

Le Gasp! Cheergirl....you have'nt read a Warrior's book in 4-5 months?! ahhh! Get back to it girl! lol...*Clears throat*
Right....I've cried at like all of the deaths of the cats...except like Whitestorm...the deputy in book 6....but only because it was quick and painless lol ^^ But when I'm the Deputy of Iceclan, I try to base Hawktalon off his personality...wise, old-ish, (lol) brave ect.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:51 pm

I know. It killed me the first month or so, but I RP warriors alot, so apparently that has fed my need for the books. :) Yellowfang and Bluestar are the only ones I've almost/have cried over. :( I was soo sad for them!
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Yeah, I RP Warriors a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:55 pm

I almost cried almost every death also except for Willowleaf.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:19 pm

yea...*Cries* I cry a lot when I read deep stuff like that lol *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Uhh, this is kinda shocking but...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:24 pm

whoa....but your good at acting!^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks. Looking up Warrior cats on wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:29 pm

You really should read the series....it's spectacular^^
And addicting...^^"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:31 pm

I know! I'll go to the Libarary.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:48 pm

hehe glad to hear it! :D
oh yea and how is your brother doing?good, I hope^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Huh? Sorry, me is confused. Hows your brother doing? You know Suburbia's bro?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Yeah, he's back from the hosipital, and my Grandma is here to "help"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next