RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! Empty
PostSubject: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:25 pm

:P Hello, And Welcome to Warrior lovers!
Here you can talk about your favourite Warriors series(oridginal, The new Prophecy,The power of Three ect.)
your fovourite of the books, your favourite character from the books, Ect. please NO spoilers though!!!

Lets see,my fav of the books is the first and the last of the first series, and Firestars Quest, the Special Edition.
I'm on The special edition,Firestar's Quest right now, almost done...probably get it done this week.... My favourite charracters are probably Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar, Sandstorm, Greystripe, Bluestar, and Cinderpelt.Ravenpaw and Barly are cool too.^^

but yea anyway, after I finish Firestar's quest, I'll have to start The new prophecy. Most people don't know it but, The Special Edition book[Firestars quest] come after the last book in the first series, and before the first book of the secound series [the new prophecy]. Basically, it's like a divider book between the first and secound series....confusin', I know...

Whats really annoying is that a lot of people on Deviantart.com say the new prophecy series is way worse than the first series, and I hope their not right. 😢
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey Alleycat. I have read all the books, i love them all the same, my favorits are sandstorm,bluestar,jaypaw, firestar and all the med cats

Last edited by horselover on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:20 pm

NO WAY!!!!! The New Propechy Series is so much better than the first one!

My favorite characters are Brambleclaw and Leafpool
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 pm

I am very sorry to those who like "power of three" but jaypaw annoys me. I'm serious!

New prophecy rules. Yellowfang is Amazing at life!!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 pm

Newms wrote:
I am very sorry to those who like "power of three" but jaypaw annoys me. I'm serious!

New prophecy rules. Yellowfang is Amazing at life!!

Me too, no offense... My favorite of them is Hollykit
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:43 pm

I like the new arc pretty well too my fav characters are yellowfang and firestar.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:41 pm

The Power of Three looks like a good series...and geuss what? I have like 2 more chapters in Firestar's Quest until I finish it!^^
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:48 pm

The Secrets of the Clans book is really good! I am now reading Firestar's Quest!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Well, on the Warriors website, it said that you read the Firestar's Quest book after the 6th book of the first series, and before the first book one The new Prophecy. But A lot of people have read it after all of the series....
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:10 pm

:D I like Fire and Ice. I've read 'em all, too.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:45 am

It's nice to find so many people that love these books! ❤

I've read the first series, and 1-4 of the The New Prophecy. My favorite book, is probably the very first one. It got me hooked into an amazing series!

My favorite characters are: Firestar, Graystripe, and Feathertail. Gotta luv those older characters.

:)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:23 am

Yea absolutely, the first book has to be one of my favourites too!^^
and this is going to sound weird because the charrie is'nt mentioned much in the books except book 6 in the first series,but I like Tallstar too. He seems like a great,noble leader.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:33 am

I'd have to say, in the Warriors Series #3, the Chapters when Jaypaw is the main character, are the BEST. He gets the cool perspective on things, no other main character cat has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:39 am

That sounds cool,but I'm still not on the third series yet :(
But I will be starting the new prophecy series soon.maybe even tonight!
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:55 am

cool, i alos love the 3rd series
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 am

THIS FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS A MINOR SPOILER:

I like his chapters because, well, he's blind, so he gets the cool dreams, can see what other cats are thinking, and can go into other's dreams, too. He is also the one who gets them out of a flooding tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 am

yes i know, it is ssssssoooooo cool.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 am

wow, Jaypaw sounds so cool! I can't wait to read the third series now, that will drive my mom nuts, thanks Sparkle!Lol
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:53 am

LoL, your welcome! Hey, did you guys notice, that there are stars under your names like on WI...:)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:53 am

yes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:01 pm

Yea, I did. But it does'nt say moderator Still....*blinks* not to be pushy or anything lol
By the way I love what you did with the site. It looks almost exactly like WI now :]
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 pm

you are now a mod alleycat congrates
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Yup, and if you noticed, I'm figuring out alot of stuff. Now, there's a quick reply box, and you are a Mod...(Check the color of your name)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:04 pm

yea, i am now using the quick replay box.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:04 pm

I see now! *hugs* thanks again!
(I love this quick reply box, way easier!) :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next