RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:22 am

All you guys have totally awesome avatars! Now I must go find one for myself....I think it will be of....no clue!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am

Thanks guys...Sparkle says thanx too ^^"
Wow, everyone has 300 hundred posts or more *Glee!*
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:45 am

im going to catch up to you today is my goal alley!!!!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:47 am

Ergh. Yeah, my goal for today has changed to 110 instead of 150!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:49 am

I know its pretty hard!!!! but if someone starts rping on any thing rapidly ill probably catch up.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:54 am

I think many people have already beaten me^^"
I've fallen behind....Stupid yard work, XP
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:55 am

yes but I was way behind but yester day I made almost 200 posts
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 am

Now your pretty close...Suburbia beat e twice, then I caught up...now he's beating me again.... :P
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 am

I found a avatar on the place where you found yours how did you make it not be so big????
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:06 am

um, I clicked it? I don't know you usualy just find it. ^^"
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:11 am

I'm still looking for a good avatar! I'm not sure if I want a wolf or cat one...Any opinions?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:13 am

how do you get it on rpc?????
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 am

Maby a wolf this time? I dont know! :)
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 am

Okay! Thanks Puppyrock. I'll go looking for a wolf one now!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:22 am

Your welcome! This is Changing the stubject but in Moonclan, A twister is on.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:25 am

Yes its very scary!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:27 am

lol. Whoa nanook you have allmost 400 postS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:28 am

YES IM TRYING TO CATCH UP TO ALLEYCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:33 am

Wow! Congrats to you guys!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am

Thank you so much cheergirl!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:34 am

YOu mean me cause I now have the most post on the site
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 am

well my goal is still to beat alley (not to sound mean)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:36 am

It's fine
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:46 am

Lol. I'm almost to 100 posts!!!!
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:46 am

And, does anyone like my new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next