RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Whoops, my bad. but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:21 pm

^^I figured. I'm glad your liking it so far! :D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:24 pm

of Course! It's a great series, I predict.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Absolutly^^...I started my friend on the series...he's been reading the same first book for a month now...he gets bored easily I suppose ^^"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Thats a great part but your getting near a even better part. :D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:01 pm

^^ no hints nanook! lol
keep on readin'
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Who is Firestar's mate in the 2nd series? Do you want me to tell you guys how relationships go on Warriors? Wabt me to tell you guys a secret about Bluestar?

LoL, I know you won't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Well, I know it sounds bad but...I love spoilers! go on, you can tell me...is'nt it Sandstorm, Firestar's mate? and for Bluestar...I know, her warrior name was Bluefur. what else?lol now you have my attention..
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Aww man, you knew it. :( Oh well, you still didn't guess Bluestar's secret!

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE CONTAINS A SPOILER FOR THOSE SERIES 1 OR LOWER:
I was reading, and saw that Bluestar had kits before her leader role! Their father was Oakheart, and since he was in Riverclan, he took the kits. Now, their names are Stormpelt and Feathertail.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:02 pm

oooh yea, I knew that! You actually find that out in the sixth book...when Bluestar dies, (sorry, spoiler!) her kits (now warriors) come to appoligize for not accepting the fact that she gave them up or somthing like that...
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:34 pm

I thought Bluestar's kits were Mistyfoot and Stonefur, and Greystripe's Kits were Stormfur and Feathertail.

I also hated how when we went from the first series to the second series and everything had changed! I loved Firestar's view! I miss him so much! And I mena, everything good happened between the series. I don't know if it tells you in Firestar's quest, but I'd like to see Sandstorm tell Firestar that they are going to have kits!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Lol whoops, I think your right....

Also, In Firestar's quest, Sandstorm says nothing about the kits! it would be a good moment if she did though... :P
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Grr. that was the only reason I realy wanted Firestar's quest, was becuase I thought she would atleast mention something.

Oh well! I'll end up getting it anyways!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:52 pm

SPOILERS! IT BURNS!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Don't worry suburbia, you'll forget them before you read Firestar's Quest...hopefully XD lol
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:02 pm

I usually can forget everything in the real life, but if it's like, spoilers and stuff I never forget them...sad.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:32 pm

OOPS! Man, what's wrong with me??!?! I meant Stonefur and Mistyfoot, really sorry!

LOL Suburbia! Yup, it can burn, that's why I put it in red, for it to burn more!! :twisted: JK!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:33 pm

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Me? I meant that to you, you said; SPOILERS! IT BURNS! So I was answering you.

*Munch*
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Hehe. I was so extremely sad about what happens to Stonefur! It was just unfair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Totally it was really unfair. That tigerstar hes like the devil :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:29 am

1cheergirl12 wrote:
Hehe. I was so extremely sad about what happens to Stonefur! It was just unfair.

i know, Tigerstar was ssssssssssoooooo mean.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:45 am

It was very unexpested for me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:01 am

Same with me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 am

Hiya. I read like.. 6 books all ready.. wow. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next