RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:52 pm

Now, if it had been like, Squirrelglide it might havemade more sinc.e Even though it sounds really bad. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:04 pm

What is her warrior name again?
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Oh yeah I know what you mean it doesn't Make any since.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:13 pm

I know! They could have chosen a better name.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Squirrelfur sounds cool. Squirrelclaw does too, and Squirreltail.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Maybe Squirrelfur or squirrelpelt
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Squirreltail and Squirrelfur sound good to me!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:15 pm

So far, I love Squirrelpaw!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 pm

*nods* rightio,chap! lol sorry, did'nt mean to go all british on ya ^^"
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Lol!
What warriors book are you on?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Well, right now I'm about half way in the first new prochecy book. I've read the whole first series already, and Firestar's quest ^^
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:32 pm

I've read every book except Firestar's Quest. I can't seem to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:39 pm

It's very.."casual" in the begining...but don't worry, it gets REALLY good towards the middle and end...^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:32 pm

I agree about Fire____
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Oh, ok. Yeah, I don't like the beginning so far. The prolouge is good though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Yes I think they need to make a book, however short or long, of the ancient clans. Just one book, or a whole series...leading up to when the twolegs built houses and when Rusty was born and joined Thunderclan. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Yeah I agree Awhole series would be great.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Right^^

I'm bored....and hungry.
Also, I think they need to make a book of warriors from Ravenpaw's and/or Barley's point of veiw....that would rock 8D
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:28 pm

I'm on! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I had restriction because I played over my time on Monday. :sors:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 pm

That would be awesome, both ideas!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Ello Sparkle!
Sorry about your restriction yesturday...I was looking for you lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:20 pm

I agree luck I really liked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next