RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 pm

I know! Why'd he have to go? Okay, maybe he had a good reason, but come on!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 pm

His kits were in diffrentr clans thats why.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 pm

I said he did have a good reason to go. Even if it was very sad.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Hey Cheergirl! Glad your on. ^^ Sorry I'm not on WebkinzInsider, though...

Ya see my Pixel Wolves Cheergirl? :) They look coolio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:21 pm

Yep, I'm gonna make a request soon!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:27 am

Hehe, and I finished it! Go ahead and check it out! ^^

Hmm...Warriors...I want the next book of The Power of Three to come out! I've been waiting TOO long!! :(
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:15 am

I know they take forever to write them you would think that since theres three writers that they would get done faster.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 am

Yeah! Oh well, everyone has their own mind, and if there was 3 writers, I bet the stories would be very different!

To anyone here, other than Nanook, she knows already, but I have made a Cat Pixel, for those Warriors fans! :) (Sorry about all these ads)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:31 am

There is three writers...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am

Three Authors, you mean. It's true. Please NO more spoilers, Nanook! thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:11 am

It isnt a spoiler im just saying theres three authors look on the website.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:17 am

I know i've seen it. But you told people about Graystripe, and thats considered a spoiler!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:25 am

Oh sorry everyone was talking about it
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:36 am

no problem...but some people have'nt read that far into the books yet, so we don't want to reveal anything!^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:04 am

yeah I understand Sorry^^
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:13 pm

So...What other Warrior stuffs can we talk about? :)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:17 pm

Lol. She isn't to annyoing. I don't like her though. She's one of my least favorite characters they made. :) Heh.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Yes same with me except towards
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:30 pm

I still didn't. I thought she was to hyper and stuff for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Yes she kinda was
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Meh, I hate her name. But that's about it, lol. She's ok.
Back to top Go down
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Yeah, I didn't understand her warrior name to much.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah, squirrels can't fly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next