RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!

Go down 
+7
1cheergirl12
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
NeWmS <3
Jєt
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:27 pm

I'm thinking about writing a story of warriors, from Barely's point of veiw. Sound good? ^^
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Awesome! ^_^ I'd read it!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:38 pm

aww thanks! I'll be on it tonight ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:44 pm

For those of you on Iceclan, or if I have told you about my gigantic black cat, Spook, here he is!
Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 35dd92a

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 Fm0sbc
Here, I woke him up, and I happened to catch him yawning. Mid-yawn, oh yea baby!
Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 2gxpl5t
And then he dozed off again, of course!

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 2jbnsx3

Hope you like him! and if you notice, in the background, on the computer screen is, you geussed it, Rpcentral^^
I took these around 5:00 today, so yea...Enjoy!^^ :pkheart:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:48 pm

He looks a lot like my cat lol
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:50 pm

lol! Yes, I'm sure he does. But it's only he's HUGE. bigger than most kitties^^ lol.

as a matter of fact, he's sitting on my lap right now =3
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Yeah my cats kinda the same way^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm

hehe monster cat! *Rawr!*
he likes cheese...Spook likes to steal it a lot...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:42 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Aww! He's adorable! Maybe I should take pictures of my 2 cats. They're similar, yet TOTALLY different. ^^

I love Spook! And so will S--*Shuts mouth* Grr Sparkledog!

Love your cat, I wish I had him! Oh, and thanks for having RPCentral in the background. OOH! Brainstorm! I could have my cats, Ali and Mystery, and Spook, and make them RPC's mascots! If anyone else takes pics of cats, I could put those on! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:41 pm

lol aww thanks!
*gives confused looks*
I would love to see your kitties^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Heehee, your welcome! I just showed Spook to my mom, she laughed at him because he was laying right in front of ya on the computer! ^^

What's confusing? The RPC mascot thing? :)

Yeah, I love Mystery. She has white front paws, and white stockings in the back. She has a half-pink half black nose, and paws. Her tail tip is white, and her muzzle down to her chest and belly. She's adorable! I :pkheart: her to death!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:56 pm

lol! I'm glad your mom likes him!
He's sitting in his usaul spot in front of the computer again...*sighs*
not to mention Fuzzball, his twin sister (or supposivly ^^") is on my lap.

she's a long hair grey and white patched cat, with a pink and grey nose and tongue. Yet her and spook are related, they don't look they same!^^

Omg Mystery sounds so cute! *strokes*awww! *Splee!*
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm

*Pushes Spook off table*

OMG to you too! Fuzzball (Funny name) sounds adorable! How about we both take pics of both of our cats? :)

*Pets Mystery too* I love her, yet sadly, she's only 2, so she's all over the place right now. She sometimes has these spasms where, out of nowwhere, she'll zoom across our hardwood floor. Now, she has no front claws, so she SKIDS. Seriously skids. And thats the funny part! She can't stop herself, so she hits a closed door! :rotfl:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:13 pm

*Spook gives a sontemptous sniff and leaps back up* lol!

Ok! But I'll have to wait untill tomorrow, just post them on here, kay?
Yea Fuzzball got her name when she was a kitten, because she looked like a giant ball of lint or Fuzz! :P

Ha! that would be a sight to see!
Spook isnt that graceful, so when he somtimes jumps up onto the table (when theres no food, mind you lol) and skids off the other side because of his momentum!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:30 pm

:rotfl:
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Wheee! I'm going to get you foo-*Falls*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:00 pm

*glomps* HA! wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Lol you guy^^
o
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:29 pm

^^ I just had the urge to say those posts above. :sors:

I want Outcast so bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Yeah me toooo
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:40 pm

hehe! I'm just about finshed with the first new prophecy book, I have'nt had much time to read lately...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Oh what chap are you on?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Here's my cats!

This is Ali, she's 5, and small for her age and breed. A tabby, of course!
Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 2qa2xcy

And this is the cat I was talking about, Mystery! She's 2, and huge for her age, and breed. You can't see the back legs too well though..
Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 2isfabo

Sorry Mystery's pic is blurry! She left RIGHT after I took the pic. She sat there because I was eating fish, and she was begging for it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Lolz cute cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!   Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior lovers....talk about your favourite of the Warriors series, your favourite book of the series, and charrie, and much more!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next