RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan and RavenClan, part II

Go down 
+17
Raynari
❝ lauren ❞
Komoda
jumperrider1
Joe Cullen
Shadow Cullen
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Akeria
Jay
Frost
Renna Longshadow
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
( labbie! )
NeWmS <3
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Stormfeather giggled. "Yep, that's how it is." She watched him yawn. "Alright. I'm going to be here if I don't have anything to do." She said, and lay down again, but didn't shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Moonchaser opened his eyes. "Okay..." he yawned, and rested his head on her shouldar.

Peachpaw sat annoyadly at the entrance of camp before padding over to the warrior's den. "Moonchaser! Why are you sleeping? We have work to do!" she hissed, tilting her head. "Your my mentor, after all." she went and sat next to him, and proded a paw at his face.

Moonchaser only grumbled and shifted his hindquaters.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Ghostfang irritably followed Hawktalon.

Sparrowchaser followed swiftly.

Badgerpaw struggled to keep up,"Hey...uh...wait!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Hawktalon stopped abrubtly to scent a border. Just then he caught sight of his apprentice. "Oh..Badgerpaw, I thought you were already in the patrol...Sorry. Keep up now, alright?" he meowed, and lifted his head with his jaws parted while Ghostfang and Sparrowchaser refreshed the border.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am

"OK, sorry," he mewed drowsily.

Sparrowchaser scented the air,"Hm, smells a bit...off."

Ghostfang remarked the border, then sniffed as well,"I don't smell anything unusual."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Hawktalon nodded and sniffed again. "It is a little different this time. But it may just be because of the changes. It's nearly leafbare." he meowed, waving his tail. "Alright, lets move on." he started to trot again and led the dawn patrol deeper into the forest.

Sunflower looked back with apprehention at the border and continued to pad onward with the rest of the cats. She felt the cool spongey moss and leaves underpaw relax her.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 pm

Badgerpaw shrugged, and followed him.

Sparrowchaser cuffed Ghostfang over the ear,"Hey, let's move it!"

Ghostfang ruffled his fur impatiently.

Spiderweb heard a deep, growling noise. He looked to investigate.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:55 am

((LoL, I just thought you post when Moonchaser shifted himself was funny. I don't know why though. xD))

Stormfeather found the first signs of dawn. The light fog, and the birds chirping their songs. She carefully slid her shoulder under Moonchaser's head off, and stretched. She circled around him, and went outside to grab some food for the two. She took a crow for herself, and one of the rabbits for Moonchaser.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 am

( I know, after reading it again it is pretty funny ^^)

Hawktalon led the way to an old, fallen tree. "Sparrowchaser, could you check the inside of that log out? Badgerpaw, come with me. Sunflower and Ghostfang, keep a look out." he ordered sternly, and took his striped apprentice to a patch of moist moss. "Do you see this? Take a wiff of it.Tell me what you smell." he pointed his tail tip to the spongey moss.

Sunflower nodded and assumed position next to Ghostfang. She picked up her head and parted her jaws to scent the air occasionally, feeling the breeze carry over familiar smells.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:57 pm

((LoL! Hey, Stormie gave Moon a rabbit.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Moonchaser twitched his nose. His dreams suddenly turned to him in a field, crouching in front of an unsuspecting rabbit. He leaped- ...

Moonchaser was jolted awake by the sharp feeling of a bramble stuck in his fur. He opened his eyes. "Gah...What the? Oh, hey thanks Stormfeather." he realised he must have been thrashing in his sleep, because he had brambles and thorns all over his tail and hind legs.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Stormfeather blinked. "You were flailing like a fish, great StarClan!" She exclaimed, licking his fur neatly, and picking the brambles out as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Foxstra left the parol and whent to be besid eteh Great Oak. A pure white cta was waiting there. " Foxstar," the tom became.
" I knwo who you are," she fishened,
" you do?" the pute with tom asked his blue eyes looking derlicly at her.
" yes i do..."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:53 pm

hawktalon waited for the rest of the cats to return to his patrol. he opened his mouth to scent the air. the strange scent was closer...
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:54 pm

" your.. my mate and... Bluefeather...."Foxstar purred.
Bluefeather smilied nad purred with her.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Foxstar smilied and walked with Bluefeatehr down to camp.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:21 am

Foxstar sented soemthing eles in teh forest once she and Bluefeather got out of her den.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 am

(Work on that typing, Horselover!^^)

Hawktalon knew he was'nt just smelling things when the portion of the patrol stopped too to scent the air. "Sparrowchaser, is that what I think it is?" he growled, unsheathing his long, talon-like claws.

Sunflower narrowed her eyes. she could see movemnt up ahead, through the trees. "Move!" she yolwed, and the patrol scattered.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 am

( pots. i really going to work on it!!)

Foxstar hissed and sent her mate into her Den. No one could see him...yet.. Foxstar lifte dehr chin and dog smeel flodded her nose. Her eyes whidened and looked around camp. The other cats seemed to be at ease. She couldnt find her deputy.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 pm

(He's still on patrol ,remember? ^^)

Hawktalon unsheathed his claws instictivly as he ran. "Everyone, back to camp! don't let them see you!" he yolwed, and shot off again. He worried for his leader...and his daughter. had the dog pack gone over there already?

Sunflower ran for Starclan, leaving pawprints on the mossy ground from her haste.

Clovertail looked up. A disticntive scent flew through the air. "Whisperpelt....?"
His tail tip twitched nervously.

Honeystripe stood, fur sticking out in all directions as she stood in frnt of the nursery. She could feel somthing very wrong in the forest through her paws.

Peachpaw ran into the warriors den and jumped onto Moonchaser. "Do you smell that? what is it?" she panicked, unsheathing her claws into his fur for comfort.

"I could scent the air if you detached from my back!" The black cat hissed, and shook her off. He opened his mouth. "I know that scent from two-leg place..."
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Foxstar saw Sunflower nad Hawktalon. She raced down and meet them. " did you see them?" Foxstar asked scared.

Wildflower ran over to Honeystripe, " Do you knwo what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Hawktalon flicked his tail in the air. "No, but their scent is very close!" he growled, and shook his fur.

Sunflower's blue eyes glowed with fear. She called for Peachpaw and licked her head vigorously. "I thought I saw movement by the east border, but I might have been wrong." she meowed.

Honeystripe nodded. "Dogs." she spit out the word with hatred to the pretty she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:15 pm

Wildlfower nodded, " i wasnt sure,"

"alright. Round up teh warriors. i will go tell Bluefeat- i mena i have someone in my den waiting for me"Foxstar answered and walekd away.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Hawktalon nodded, and hesitantly padded away to the warriors den.

Sunflower went to the apprentices den to see who was in it.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Foxstar sigehd and licked Bluefeather. " dogs," she whispered/
" Oh. i must leave. " Bluefeatehr answered and left
" But,but...but..."foxstar whinned. She wlake dout of ehr den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan and RavenClan, part II
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next