RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan and RavenClan, part II

Go down 
+17
Raynari
❝ lauren ❞
Komoda
jumperrider1
Joe Cullen
Shadow Cullen
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Akeria
Jay
Frost
Renna Longshadow
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
( labbie! )
NeWmS <3
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

IceClan and RavenClan, part II Empty
PostSubject: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm

Yeah, yeah I know we didn't need part 2, but I needed to be able to keep track of things. And maybe now I'll remember to go on. You never know. :P

This thread is obviously aproved. Great job on part 2!
~Peachy

.:IceClan :.
~RavenClan~

"Greetings, Silvertail. What does StarClan have to share with me?"
"Much, Whisperpelt."
Whisperpelt sat by the pool in the Mooncave, and conversed with the starry cat across from her. His silver pelt reflected in the pool, and his eyes looked like huge sapphires.
"IceClan has lived by itself for many seasons. There is a new danger in the forest...You are not alone."
"Not alone? What do you mean? Another Clan?"
But Silvertail said nothing, and faded out of sight.

Due to popular demand I made a form. Happy, stormy? xD

RULES!
Oh, yeah we got 'em, baby! I'm such a control freak....

* ABSOLUTELY NO CHATSPEAK! ALWAYS USE PROPER GRAMMAR! I don't ever want to see :
whitepaw padded thru the forest and saw bluefur 'hi bluefur how r u?'

~ No asking for a position!!!! Yes, that's absolutely WONDERFUL your kit wants to grow up and be a medicine cat - no guarantee it's gonna happen. Don't you read the books!? Probably 1 in 10 kits actually WANTS to be a med-cat. Only have your character show interest in deputy/medicine if they're actually gonna stick with it. Don't do it just 'cuz you want a special position.

* NO RIDICULOUS NAMES! I haven't had a problem here yet, but on WI - UGH! Names like Emeraldkit, Sharkfin, Dragonpaw - I don't want 'em here. Name your cat something that you might find IN A FOREST.

~ Ah, the best for last! My favorite rule to enforce.....
NO GOD-MODELING IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IS PERMITTED.
Allow me to explain :

WRONG : Whitepaw went out and caught 5 mice, 3 voles and 2 rabbits in 5 minutes, and brought them back to camp.

HahahaNO. Unless Whitepaw is on steroids and has magical capabilities, this is unacceptable. First of all, she can't even carry that all at once. Second of all, stalking is an art and while forest animals are adept to it, they can still screw up or take a long time to catch a single mouse.

WRONG : "Where have you been?" asked Whitepaw.
"Hunting," lied Bluefur.
Whitepaw could tell he was lying.

No, she cannot. Whitepaw is NOT a mind-reader and I certainly hope not a stalker, either. Unless Bluefur is a horrible liar, in which case he is not, Whitepaw should accept his response.

* No magical abilities! I know how we all love how Jaypaw can walk in his dreams and yada yada, but in all truth most cats don't have that ability. Don't make your cat fly, breathe underwater etc. I may allow certain things like perhaps a green patch of fur, but nothing overboard.

~ And because I put you through the torture of reading those huge paragrpahs, I won't play games with you. Type "IceRaven" with your form, please.

Name :
Description/pic :
Personality :
Anything else? :

IceClan

Leader
Hawktalon

Deputy
Stormfeather
Sparrowchaser
Yes, we have two. That's how cool we are.

Medicine cat

Whisperpelt
Cloverwhisker

Warriors
Wildflower
Moonchaser
Spicepelt
Yewtail
Ambercloud
Frostwhisker
Hawkfrost
Bristlenose
Hawkflame
Flareheart
Heatherheart
Melodycloud

Apprentices
Badgerpaw
Peachpaw
Spottedpaw
Whisperpaw
Pepperpaw

Queens and Kits

Moonkit, Sunkit, Ravenkit and Cottonkit

Blankfeather
Carrying

Elders

RavenClan

Leader
Dawnstar

Deputy
?

Medicine cat
?

Warriors
Crowmane
Leopardfire
Spottedpath
Bramblethorn

Apprentices
Musepaw

Queens and kits
?

Elders
?

** StarClan **

Spiderweb - killed by stray dog

Sunflower - killed in dog attack

Foxstar - died giving birth [?]

Cats Outside the Clans

Shade (Rogue)

Mentors + Apprentices!!!

Hawktalon - Badgerpaw
Moonchaser - Peachpaw
??? - Spottedpaw
??? - Whisperpaw
??? - Pepperpaw
??? - Musepaw

Last edited by NeWmS &lt;3 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:03 pm

((Yay! Part II! AND I'M THE FIRST WARRIOR! :pkheart: *Huggles Newms* First post! ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:58 pm

((Congrats, Stormie. ^^ *Huggles back*))
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:37 pm

((^^" Likes your new avvie! Alley? Where are you?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:40 pm

(Cha! Part two ^^ *Splee!*)

Hawktalon looked up at the sky. The moon was at it's peek. He soon noticed too that the cats' of Iceclan were gathering for sleep in their comforting dens. The ginger and silver tom yawned, and trotted off for the warriors den with his mate.

Moonchaser's eyes glimmered from the golden-white light peeking through the night-turned leaves. He saw that Stormfeather and himself were the only one's left in the clearing before long, and touched his muzzle to hers softly. "Did you know...that I loved you back?" he mewed, and pulled his head back. "Stormfeather, I've wanted for a long time to ask this..." he meowed, shifting his paws. "Would you like to be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Stormfeather voice almost choked with happiness. She couldn't believe it. "Oh, yes!" She purred loudly, intertwining her tail with his. "I would never turn down that offer." She looked up to Silverpelt, her eyes reflecting the light. "I saw you at the border, and instantly I knew; I loved the kittypet."
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:30 pm

(*sniff* That was touching, guys. Now, Stormfeather, get in the nursery! We have no queens!)
(I got it at Iconator.com )
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 pm

((Heehee thanks! Oh, gee! Stormie, mate! Get some cutie kittens! ^^ JK, jk. Avvie-*Checks* Glad your on!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:12 pm

(Eep! kitties...=3 but if they do have kits, then you'll have to play it/them cuz I already have 6 or 7 charries! I'm still thinking about who I want to hunt with Starclan...pfft.I think Sunflower....I don't play her much. and she's been a queen twice, so she's too soft for a warrior life now...and like no one has ever died in Iceclan except one of her kits...so it would be making it more natural.)

Hawktalon felt Sunflower's soft fur brush against his as he shifted in his mossy nest.

Moonchaser looked up too. "This means more than Starclan to me, Stormfeather. And it was because of you that I was accepted into this clan, and trained to be a fit warrior." he meowed, his tail twining.
Then he blinked back down to the beautiful she-cat's eyes. "But I have to sit vigil now, alone.See you at Sunrise!" he gave her ear a quick lick.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Foxstar happily padde dinot ehr warn most nest. She put her head on paws and glady fell asleep. Her dream was...werid...

Foxstar padded though her terriory, trying tack a squirrle. She pounced on the ginger nad white small animal and when she was close to bitting his neck, the squirrle chnaged into a white glossy tom, with bright blue eyes. " foxstar," the tom began, " i am your mate, Snowfall..." he said and traielr off.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:56 pm

((I gtg in 4 minutes...PFFT too...7 charries? Holy cow! It's kinda sad to send them to StarClan, but...))

Stormfeather's tail twitched. Part happiness, part lurching. She interuppted the vigil! "Sorry..." She apologized, part to StarClan too. She walked back to the den, her body warm with serene happiness. She curled up in her den, making room for Moonchaser to lay next to her. She fell sound asleep, gazing at Moonchaser before her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm

(I kno! but...it has to be done.)

Moonchaser watched her off and turned back to the front of the entrance of camp. He sent and silent prayer to Starclan that they would forgive Stormfeather's interferance. With his yellow eyes glowing like moons, the large black warrior gazed into the night, listening intently to the sleeping forest..
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

(I have a schabillion charries...Maybe Whisperpelt will go so Colverwhisker can have an apprentice of his own. Or Spiderweb. I NEVER use him.)

Sparrowchaser snoozed in the warrior's den.

Ghostfang dropped a pigeon on the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:23 pm

(Right.Spider is kinda.. always mysteriously gone...)

(let it be DAWN!lol)

Hawktalon blinked sleep away as he stretched his stiff limbs. There had been frost that sunrise. He padded over to the fresh kill pile, brushing his tail over Moonchaser's ear. "Go and rest now, new warrior. Your off duty today. Stormfeahter has a nest for you." he meowed quietly, not to wae any other cats. He took a sparrow from the fresh kill pile and bit into it hungrily as the black cat trotted eagerly to the warriors den.Then a paticular smell wafted past his nose.

Peachpaw bounded out of her nest, fur a mess, and greeted her father happily. "I'm an apprentice now! I can get up early and train and stuff." she began, crouching down next to the deputy. "Wait...where's my mentor?" she asked, sitting up and looking around.

"Shh! He's off duty today because he sat vigil all night last night." he mewed blankly, looking at her with a tipped head. "Why don't you come and train with Badgerpaw and I later anyway? I have to take out the dawn patrol first." he took another bite.

Peachpaw perked up. "Oh, but father, why can't I come on the patrol with you?" she begged, blnking at the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:11 pm

Foxstar had a bad night sleep. She woke and streached, ehr dream keep playing in her mind. She shoke and walked over to Hawktalon, " I am going to go on the dawn poral also," she meowed, sighing. She sreached once again and garped a wren from the freasjh kill pill and smilied to ehr self.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Badgerpaw snored loudly.

Whisperpelt chewed on some Mint leaf.

Sparrowchaser gave Moonchaser a friendly nod.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:29 am

Hawktalon blinked. "Are you sure, Foxstar? then who is to stay and watch camp?" he asked, looking up from the remains of his meal. His tongue swiped along his muzzle thoughtfully.

Moonchaser sighed and nodded back to Sparrowchaser. He wondered if the brown warrior was what the deputy had in mind. Thats who Moonchaser would have picked, but of course it was'nt up to him.

Peachpaw looked up to the sky. the sun was begining to peek out. "We should leave soon!" she bounced, giving a cheerful greeting to Foxstar.

"But your not going, Peachpaw." Honeystripe teased, and appeared from a bramble bush. Her tail curled up into the air as she picked off her kill from the descending pile.

Clovertail gave a lick to his pad. "Ugh! I got that Honey all over my paws!" he snorted, looking at Whisperpelt.

Sunflower finally awoke to a bird calling, right above the warriors den. She carefully stretched in the crowded den, and made her way out casually. "Er...good sunrise?" she mewed, confused by the pile up of cats at the entrance and fresh kill pile. Her daughter came up and greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:41 am

" Its fine. I need to get out of camp." foxstar meowed. The fox like she cat fishned her wren and scretched. she couldnt get the drema out of her head. She would break teh warrior code. She cat leaders can't have mates she thought.
( when and if Hawktalon dies... i think i know who will be deputy.. if of course he dies. )
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Ghostfang waved his tail to Honeystripe,"Hi, Honeystripe!"

Badgerpaw dragged himself out of the apprentice's den. Peachpaw is too energetic for me.

Whisperpelt purred,"Be glad it's not mouse-bile!"

Sparrowchaser groomed his pelt, wondering what went on in IceClan when he didn't pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:42 pm

(oh, it'll be awhile untill he dies. but he's getting older...Sunflower, I think, is going to die.)

Hawktalon stood with his tail held high. "Alright. The dawn patrol will be leaving shortly. That is Ghostfang, Badgerpaw, Sunflower, and Foxstar. Sparrowchaser, if it is Okay with you and Foxstar, I think it is best if you stay and watch the camp." he meowed over his shoulder.

Honeystripe blinked happily. "Good Sunrise,Ghostfang. Sleep well?" she asked the tom, picking a squirrel from the fresh kill pile.

Clovertail only snorted in agreement as he licked the remains of the honey off. "At least we know I wont have a sore throat for a while." he twitched his whiskers.

"But, what about me!?" Peachpaw protested stubbornly. But a harsh look form her father made her mind change. "Fine." she stalked off into a corner and layed out.

Sunflower felt her golden pelt tingling in the warm dawn sunshine as she made her way to her position on the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm

( oh ok kool!)

Foxstar nodded. " yes taht is good," she meowed
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:06 pm

"Yep," he mewed,"Oh great Dawn Patrol."

Sparrowchaser twitched his whiskers,"That's not very enthusiastic, Ghostfang."

Badgerpaw shook himself awake.

Whisperpelt mewed with amusement,"There's truth in that."
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm

" gostfang..." Fozstar meowed, " have fun, try."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Stormfeather woke up as Moonchaser walked in. She moved over a bit. "How was vigil?" She asked quietly. She mine as well get up, but unless she had something to do, she'd probably stay and wait for him to wait up.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Hawktalon sat a the front of the patrol. "Are we all ready? Lets go!" he dashed off into the heart of the forest, feeling the breeze on his fur and his Clan-mates behind him.

Moonchaser yawned. "It was boring, but what can ya do?" he muttered, curling up as the silvery she-cat sat. He breathed in her familiar scent. "I'm just going to..*yawn*..rest a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan and RavenClan, part II
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next