RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IceClan and RavenClan, part II

Go down 
+17
Raynari
❝ lauren ❞
Komoda
jumperrider1
Joe Cullen
Shadow Cullen
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Akeria
Jay
Frost
Renna Longshadow
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Peachfrost
( labbie! )
NeWmS <3
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:48 pm

(I would like to join, but where's the fourm?)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:06 pm

(right here

Name-
Gender-
Position-
Want a mate?-
Kits?-
Other-
Description/pic-
Color you type in-
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:22 pm

(Welcome! ^^)

Hawktalon braced himself, along with the other warriors, for the pounding set of paws rumbling outside the camp. Suddenly, a brown and cream drooling creature burst through the back of the warriors den, ripping a good hole into it's sturdy side.
The ginger anf silver warrior hissed, before signaling for battle and flinging himself at the dog.

Sunflower launched her sleek golden tabby body at a black dog in the middle of the pack. she bit down on its large fumbling paw, and jumped backward in defense.

Honeystripe was cornered by a smaller white and brown creature, feeling it's hot snuffling breath on her fur. In instinct she lunged forward with her jaws parted, revealing white fangs, and took a bite at it's nose.

Spook was attached to the brown and cream dog that the deputy had startled with his hiss. The black warrior's claws dug in deeper as the animal tried to knock him off, squirming and brushing against trees.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Name- Hollypaw
Gender- Female
Position- Apprentice
Want a mate?- yes, eventually
Kits?- not yet!
Other-
Description/pic- IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 279389567_5497e73f48
Color you type in- Olive
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 pm

(Cripes! Sorry guys, went on vacation.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:48 pm

((Lol it's okay. So Newms, am I in?))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Sparrowchaser peered inside the log,"Ew, worms."

Badgerpaw sniffed,"Cats, obviously, prey, fox but it's stale and.....dog."

Ghostfang was a good kitty and kept a lookout.

Spiderweb turned around in time to see a pair of gleaming white fangs, and a ragged muzzle before he fell to the ground, limp.

((of course!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:55 pm

Holly padded around the forest. Tired and hungry, she tasted the air for prey.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Ghostfang caught scent of an intruding cat,"Halt! Who goes there?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Holly groaned. She didn't want to meet trouble at the moment. "What?" She mewed
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 pm

"Who. Are. You?" asked Ghostfang slowly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Holly sighed. "My name is Holly. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 am

(Hiya newms! thanks to your siggie on WI i found this place! RP heaven! woot! how do i join this rp?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 am

(Lilhorselover, welcome! go to the front page, there should be a form. If not, go to page 6 and there is the form.

And *cough* Newms,*cough* dog pack is attacking camp right now! *cough*^^")
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 am

(*cough* sorry *cough*)

Whisperpelt poked her head into the nursery. Then she remembered IceClan has no kits.

Sparrowchaser yowled and slashed the dog's muzzle while

Badgerpaw bit it's hind leg.

Ghostfang lured one out of camp, and had to run around teh territory several times before he lost it.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

(YAY! Thanks fer joining lilhorselover!)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:35 pm

[Can I join? :)]

Name: Spicepelt
Description: A tortoiseshell with amber eyes and a white tipped tail.
Personality: Can I do an unfold?
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:45 pm

(yay!

name: Yewtail

description: oddly cream colored with spots on his under belly. Ice blue eyes. He has white patches all over his pelt. His paws are small, but deadly.

personality: when he meets someone, Yewtail is shy, but when he warms up he becomes very close to whom he loves. He is an adventurous young cat that likes to keep to himself.

want a mate: Yes....when he finds the perfect she-cat

kits?: none

other: notta

color typing: in Olive
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:31 pm

Foxstra hissed and jumped onto a oure whte dog with fren green eyes. She dug her claws into his muzzle, bancling on his head while her botton claws dug into his skull. The white dog yele din pain and tryed to shake her off. It worked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm

(Yay! perhaps yewtail will fancy Honeystripe, or Peachpaw/frost? ^^)

Hwaktalon was slammed to the ground, but he did'nt feel much pain. He sat in shock for a moment, long enough to see his leader being flung to the ground. He tried to get up to help, but a dog came over and snapped at him. The deputy reared and swatted an unsheathed claw at it's muzzle.

Moonchaser bit down hard on the spine of one of the massive dogs, and it holwed. He felt satisfied when the creature fell to it's side, paralized. He scratched the dogs face warily, incase it got up again.

Honeystripe growled, and slipped out of camp to the elders den on the other side of camp. She positioned herself in front of a group of elderly cats and unsheathed her claws.

Sunflower watched in dismay as a dog crouched in front of Foxstar, teeth bared. She dove in onto the dog, but missed by a tail length when another cat acidentally pushed into her. Landing to the dusty ground, shaken, she looked around for the Fox-like she-cat.

Clovertail backed into the medicine den, defending all the precious herbs he used too freqently to mend his fellow clan mates.

Peachpaw follwed her father and slid under the black dog he was attacking. She immediatly flipped over and began scratching with her hinds at the monster's belly. she blinked and shook her head as blood welled from the dog and dripped down onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:22 pm

Foxstar growle dnad tryed to jump onto the dogs head. A dumb mov eon ehr part. The fox-like she cat was flung to teh ground away.The dog out his jaws around ehr neck.
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 pm

(NOOOOO! Ghostfang likes Honeystripe. Don't leave him in the dust! xD)

Sparrowchaser yowled as Foxstar was flung to the ground. He slashed at the dog's muzzle.

Badgerpaw ran under and around teh dog, confusing it.

Whisperpelt had no clue what to do. She doesn't fight.

Ghostfang limped into a hiding spot, his hind leg badly torn up.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 pm

(Whoops! sorry, she forgot. of course, she might have room for such a ghostly cat in her heart xD)

(Also,Moony and I have a plan, for foxstar and sunflower to *sniffle* die...so when sunflower leaps, don't do anything! ^^")

Hawktalon slid under a limping dog just in time to devert another dog from leaping at Sparrowchaser. He groaned in pain as he and the dog slammed to the ground, but got up first and lashed at the creature's belly.

Moonchaser narrroed his yellow eyes at the setting sun's rays as they poured into the claering. He could see, in shock, pools of blood lain al across the camp. But in relief he also noticed that there were only a few dogs left, and they were already begining to retreat.Except for one, who was snarling with bared teeth at Foxstar, who was already badly battered.

Sunflower leaped again, front legs extended and claws unsheathed, in front of Foxstar as another dog lunged forward to bite her. She let out an ear-splitting cry of pain as the dog's jaws fit around her body in mid-air, but she sank her claws into it's face, protecting the leader. The dog dropped the the ground, dead. (don't ask how it died so suddenly, it's just part of the plot)
The golden tabby fell to the ground, next to her leader, leaking blood from the side.

Honeystripe looked around for the next dog to attack but noticed they were all being drvien out by the other side of camp. Just then an unpleasent scent drifted through her nose. she followed it to find a grey warrior huddle in a bramble bush. "Ghostfang!"

Peachpaw watched in complete shock as her mother fell to the ground. Her paw glued her to the ground, and she collapsed. "Mother!" she yowlwed, and then saw Foxstar not far off. Both of their sides' were barely rising and falling.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:51 pm

(Anyone want to rp? I have Yewtail)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:43 pm

(alright.)
( but foxstar must have her kits first. she will die having eh rkita. she will be having ehr kits very...very....soon...)

Foxstar keep trying to breath, for her kits.m " thanks...ASunflower.."she meowed horley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IceClan and RavenClan, part II   IceClan and RavenClan, part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IceClan and RavenClan, part II
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next