RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

(okay! xD u starteh)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 pm

((*gasp* are we bringing this one back?))
Back to top Go down
gatorgirlchamps
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
gatorgirlchamps

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:48 am

((Name: Belle
Big cat species: Lion(ess)
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) picture below, had a mate but he recently passed on. She loves her cub, but is stiff, prissy, and picky to anyone else.
Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 Lioness-and-cub-01300074b ))
Back to top Go down
gatorgirlchamps
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
gatorgirlchamps

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:51 am

((Cub-

Name: Jasper
Big Cat Species: Lion
Description: Picture above, he's small but tough. Loves to roll around in the mud, which irritates his mother. Never has enough fun for one day! His father recently passed on, but he's too young to understand so all he feels is a little bit of loneliness, and more dependency on Belle))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:04 pm

(Yes Suburb!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:05 pm

( We are gonna freaken try! XD

Anywho, I'm going to make a part two at some point, so yeah. But not too soon.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 pm

(And Gator girl, you are accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 pm

(XP Roan is like a teenage cheetah now. Trian included.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:19 pm

(m'kay. someone start now!)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Name: Flash
Big cat species: Siberian Tiger
Description: His fur is a vibrant orange, with stripes as dark as dark can be. His paws are rather large, with menacing claws and fangs. He's a natural leader and protective of his allies.
Back to top Go down
EarthStar
RP Lover
RP Lover
EarthStar

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:55 am

I want to join:!:

Name:Lightmane
Big cat species:Lion
Description:A leen fast lion who is noble,strong,and fast

Please except me in your clan and i have two clans of my own Earthclan and lionclan please join either one!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm

((Earthstar, we already have a deputy))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:58 pm

((He/she said their character wants to be deputy, not that they are deputy.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:57 pm

((Whatev))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm

(Accepted both of you. ^_^ rp when you feel!)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:56 pm

((D'okey ;D))

Flash stretched and yawned. His front-right paw gently collided with a tree stump, but he ignored it and stood up, shaking the soil from his vibrant pelt.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:18 pm

(OH! yes, is he a part of the clan already?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:04 pm

((Um, yes... okay. He is.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:13 pm

((...Uh...I forget where to pick up. What happened after the storm and Silversnow and mountain and stuff...?))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:20 pm

((Snow leopard should have a space in it. I also did not take either of the photos below.

Name: Echofang
Big cat species: Mountain lion
Description:
Image: here
Personality: Serious but cunning, Echofang is muscular and likes to trick her foe. She's aggressive also, but can be rash and hasty, usually charging before she thinks. Sometimes she can't be cunning because of this, and only if she gets lucky does she win single-pawed against anything that's not prey. Her favorite prey is ibex, a caribou-like animal. [An ibex looks like this]

))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:47 pm

((LET'S BRING THIS BABY BACK!! XD
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 pm

(I really want to, but it will be hard since I'm so busy already XD someone start.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Thornfrost crept close to the mountain side, pressing his lean grey-white body against the slick rock. Ears pricked for danger, but whiskers twitching at the scent of two rabbits, he took a step forward.
Suddenly seeing the two rabbits in front of him, he blinked and shook his fur as rain spattered down. Two bucks. Deciding he could only catch one of them to the best of his abilities, the white tiger held his breath and pounced. While one of the rabbits darted away, Thornfrost quickly killed the rabbit.
He tucked it under a rock and scanned the area for more prey.

His pale gaze fell upon an unsuspecting old falcon. He took another step forward, into a patch of herbs--some type, he was no medicine cat. The sweet perfumey scent filled his head and, dazed, he tried to concentrate on the falcon, but the smell was overpowering. Immediately his mind was reeling with the scent of healing herbs and...Pansy. He blinked rapidly, but she wouldn't disappear. Frantic, he rushed at the falcon, but the old bird let out a screech of alarm and lifted into the air. Thornfrost flung himself at the rock where the falcon had been sitting, an angry, frustrated cry ripping itself from his throat. Stupid Pansy! Why was she always in his head, watching him! It was as if she was Silversnow...! Thornfrost felt a pang of grief and anguish for his lost love, who had died fighting for him.
"Silversnow, what did I do to anger you?" he whimpered. "Why do you torment me, and distract me, and..." The words were lost as the lean white tiger crumpled to the ground, Silversnow's wavering, frosty outline barely visible standing over him. "Because they want us to..." she whispered cryptically, fighting the darkness rising within her, sending Thornfrost a fitful, dreamless sleep to protect him from the evil inside of her...

((:shock:))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Pansy had her broad black nose in plant of indigo flowers. She was searching the new forest for herbs to replenish her stock. It had been at least a couple weeks after the devastating flood, and the clan had moved back down the mountain and into the valley again. Even though the water had eroded much of the rocks and cliffs, it had graced the forest with new life. Everything was so green, so healthy and.. comforting...like Thornfrost. The elegant black panther shook her head to clear the thought and investigated another bunch of plants.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 pm

(We left off when Roan, Trian, and Thornfrost went hunting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27