RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Darkus noticed Twilight coming back. He had a feeling not to be there with her. After all, by the looks of it, she didn't want to have to much company.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Twilight sighed comfortably as Pansy removed the thorn gently. "pff. darn bracken," she muttered amusingly at the black panther. "Thanks," she called after her shouldar as she padded away towards her den. then she noticed Darkus. she dipped her head in acknowledgement. "Darkus: it's been awhile. Come and sit with me," she ordered, leaping onto her silver rock.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm

"Uhm, Ok," Darkus replied, crawling up to her side. I guess this is what Starclan calls 'simple pleasures'... He thought
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:20 am

I sighed, tossing in my nest, sleeping fitfully.

"Come on, Thornfrost, it's been long since you've loved..." Silversnow murmured. "I will never love another like I loved you," I replied. "What do you want from me?"
Silversnow stepped back, looking hurt. "Please, Thornfrost. If you don't love one who is living, why love me? Find someone special. Please. For me. I don't mind." I rubbed her cheek with mine, breathing, "It's so hard. No one trusts me to stay. After all, did you see how I reacted to my leader?" The silvery wildcat twitched her whiskers. "Yes. You were frusterated. You had a right to be."
"But I yelled! At Twilight! At Darkus! At my friends!"
"Find someone to love, Thornfrost!"
"No! I'll never love again! I couldn't bear to see someone close die again!"
"I did it for you. Trust me, Thornfrost. If you think no one trusts you, try trusting them. You'll see. Just...just love. You'll always have a place in my heart. No matter what. Move on..."

I opened my eyes, the ghosts of my dream vanishing. I half expected to have Silversnow right by me. Guiding me. Loving me like she was still here. With me.

I padded back out of the warriors' den, glancing around at the camp. Twilight and Darkus were crouched on the Silver Stone. They'd found love. I stared at Pansy. She and Lunara were so nice...I shook the thoughts from my head. Lunara couldn't possibly love me, and Pansy was a medicine cat!

Still, I felt drawn to them, and all the other she-cats now. I viewed the world in a new perspective. "Pansy?" I padded to her. "Pansy, have you ever...loved a cat...more than friends?"

((Thornfrost+Silversnow=Bring Me To Life-Evanescence))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 pm

Darkus turned to Twilight. "This has been great, but I have to go. Sorry," Darkus said as he jumped of the Silver Stone. "Hey, Thornfrost," He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:08 pm

I lifted my head, not waiting for an answer from Pansy. "Hey, Dark!" I greeted cheerily, hoping I could mask my mixed feelings of jealousy, brotherhood, and...something else. Jealous because he'd found love. "How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:10 pm

"Good," Darkus replied. "Listen, what you just saw had nothing to do with anything! Got it?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:12 pm

I smirked. "Suuure." I knew inside he was telling the truth, and I hoped he realized that, but I couldn't help feeling there was something more to Darkus. He was distracted by someone, I decided. He loved someone. Or maybe he didn't even realize it yet. But I told myself I did.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:15 pm

"No, Im serious," Darkus said as he went pass him. He better not know... Darkus couldn't help but think that Thornfrost had something to him that made him know things other people didn't want him to know. He knew it sounded crazy, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:17 pm

I ran my tail along his flank, smoothing his fur. "C'mon. Want to hunt? I'm not sure we've ever just hunted as friends, you know? I mean, it sounds awkward, but really. I could use a rabbit in my stomach."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:21 pm

"Uhmm, Sure," Darkus said, flatening the fur on his underbelly. Hunting actually seem like a good idea right now. "Let's go," He said.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:23 pm

I bounded along into the forest, feeling a strange smile tug at my mouth. I hadn't smiled like this, in so long... I slowed my pace, glancing behind to see Darkus. "Hey...can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:25 pm

"Uh, sure," Darkus said uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:44 pm

"Did you ever love another that...left you? Like, you'll never love anyone else that much again?" I lowered my head, fur burning.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:56 pm

(whoa, sorry I missed this!)

Twilight sighed uncomfortably as they stars began to come through the cloudy sky. she lifted a forepaw, extended a claw,and dragged it across the silver rock, making a terribly violent -looking line across the rock. she sighed again.

Pansy turned. That was odd, she thougth she had heard Thornfrost call her name, but there was no sign of the young tiger. she shrugged and ordered some thyme together.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:12 pm

I bit my tongue, instantly regretting saying so. I shrugged. "I mean--never mind. Let's hunt." I parted my jaws, tasting the air. "Rabbit!" I yowled before darting into the undergrowth. I noticed the sky was darkening quickly. Too quickly. I lunged for the rabbit, but another cat--probably Darkus caught it. "Hey!" I protested. "That was mine!" The cat looked up, a sparkle in its eyes.

"Silversnow!" She smiled sweetly. "Have you found someone special?" she asked. I stared at my paws, whiskers burning. "No..." She shook her head. "Oh, Thornfrost, let go...just find someone to love."

I looked back up. "You don't understand! It's so hard! I really care about everyone in the pride, but...I don't want to love! I saw the she-cats differently, but it's still not good enough! I'll never love again!" I stretched forward, burying my muzzle in her fur.

"Shh, Thornfrost. You never were quick to befriend. It's okay. It won't happen overnight. Maybe not in even a moon. But you'll still love again. I can see it. I promise."

"Silversnow, who will I love? Why is Pansy acting so strange? Why is Darkus getting awkward and defensive? Why, why, why?" My last memory was her slow smile...

I awoke, glancing around. It was probably around Moonhigh now! Darkus must still be out hunting, or he would've come and gotten me. I grabbed the limp rabbit that lay by my tail, and strode back to camp, feeling dissatisfied. I would find out all of those things...but...

What if Silversnow was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:19 pm

(man, your good at these drama things, go on! Also, do you want Pansy to start liking Thronfrost? or just let things 'take its course?')
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 pm

(( 1. Thank you, but it's your turn! :lol:
2. Hmmmm...I think it would be cool like one of those CrowfeatherxLeafpool things, but...I don't care. You do what you want to do.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:27 pm

(Yea ok ok...but I have to go right after this, sorry!)
Pansy noticed Thornfrost return with some prey. "It's a good thing you came back now, I sense rain," she mewed to him, looking up at the moon-lit sky. she shuddered as Thunder struck, and her yellow eyes flashed with knowing.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:31 pm

I noted how Pansy didn't seem surprised like anyone else. She...knew. Something. I could tell, just like I knew Darkus was distracted. My head swam with swirling thoughts, and I could hardly look at her without getting light-headed. I was trying to pry, trying to find out what she knew. But her mind was like a mine-field. I couldn't get past rows and rows of bombs without at least exploding fifteen times...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 pm

((Sorry, I was at the mall, then lunch!))

Darkus returned to the pride with two rabbits in his mouth. He dropped it of at the fresh-kill pile as he returned to the warriors den. Covered in rain, he said, "Hey Thornfrost, hey Pansy."
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:36 pm

(( Whats all happening right now? ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:37 pm

((read a couple pages back, then you'll know. Dejai Vu, huh?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:14 am

(lol! I'm back too! this is getting so good ^^)

Twilight still stood tall on her silver rock, making sure every last cat found a warm dry place to sleep during the storm rain ran through her pale spotted fur in streams, and she fought to keep her eyes open amidst the sheets of lightning.

Pansy ducked down suddenly as a thick sheet of cold rain poured form the sky. she shook pointlessly as her neck fur, and licked up a few poppy seeds before shoving all of her herbs into a split rock to keep them from washing away. "Here, take some of these. you'll need them to sleep tonight," she yowled against the thunder, nudging some poppy seeds to Thornfrost.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Darkus was fadding in and out into his slumber when a strike of thunder boomed. I'm never getting sleep tonight! Darkus thought to himself. It couldn't get worse than this... could it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next