RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Boar Character Needs Name!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Wild Boar Character Needs Name! Empty
PostSubject: Wild Boar Character Needs Name!   Wild Boar Character Needs Name! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Because these animals are awesome and underappreciated (*slapped for terrible introduction*), I decided to make an OC ("original character," defined as someone's character they made up themselves) who is a wild boar. I've designed the colors and personality and everything, but I still need a name for her. (Yes, wild boars can be female. Hehe.) The ref sheet is done except for the spot where the name's supposed to go.

unfinished ref sheet here.

I've considered a few, including Fearg, which is Irish for "anger," but I thought it sounded too much like I just took the word "fear" and added a g at the end. So - do you have any suggestions for names? As soon as I get a good amount (a few, considering the number of active users here), I'll add a poll so I can get some input on which sounds best for the character.

Yeah, I know it's MY character, but you guys can help create her. :3 And if you have a Furry-Paws or a Mweor or something, I can pay you a bit for your help on one of those. If you want. *slapped again*
Back to top Go down

Wild Boar Character Needs Name!
Page 1 of 1