RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2)

Go down 

What should the second part be?
Briarclaw
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_lcap0%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Briarpelt
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_lcap0%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Briartail
 0% [ 0 ]
Briarfang
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_lcap33%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Briarscar
Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_lcap33%Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Briarwhisker
 33% [ 1 ]
Briarstar
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) Empty
PostSubject: Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2)   Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Prefix winner: Briar!

There was a five-way tie, and there was no tiebreaker, so I chose the default Briar-. It's time to vote for her suffix now!

Hi, everyone! Sorry, I haven't been on in AGES... Junior high has swamped me with two huge projects in three months, and a whole bunch of other random things. I'm not sure how often I'll be on after this, but I'm back for now. And I have a question for all of you; this is the first part.

I drew a warrior cat that I was thinking of using in a story, and originally I was going to call her Briarstar. But then I thought of a whole bunch of other names, and I couldn't choose.

So, what do YOU think?

---

This is Part 2. Here you're suggesting for me the suffix, or second part, of her name. But how should you choose?
Well, I have two drawings of the character here. It's possible to go off of only one of them, but I highly recommend taking a look at both. Then, go up to the poll and vote for which name prefix you think would be best for her.

Drawing 1
Drawing 2
Back to top Go down

Name for a Warriors character? (Part 2 of 2)
Page 1 of 1