RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:59 pm

A large snowleopard lounges on a boulder. You take a bold paw-step closer to the Cat and she swiftly leaps down, landing right in front of your nose. "Why are you here? are you a rogue?!" she growls,hostility growing in her piercing,pale eyes. "I see you are. My name is Twilight. would you care to join my pride of Wild cats?" she says, staring directly at you.
Your speechless, but then finally speak of an answer.

Which will it be?
Layalty, freedom, belonging?
or Lonliness, exhile, or even death?

Fill out this form to join!
Name:
Big cat species:
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.)

My form-
Name: Twilight
Big cat species: snowleopard
Gander: Female
Description: light-colored snowleopard, kind, wise, brave. can be stern, and loving.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? Snowleopard_01

To join, you can be any big cat you like,
tiger, mountain lion, leopard, jaguar, lion ect.
(this is the only time you will see so many bigs cats in the same place lol) :P

MEMBERS LIST!

Leader- Twilight (alleycat1694)
Deputy- Lunara (sparkledog888)

Medicine cat- Pansy (alleycat1694)
Warriors-Flower, spike (both by Pumpkin_pie), Darkus (Suburbia), Soren, Larka (both by Pumpkin_pie)Thornfrost (Sockymonkey)Rusty (puppyrock), Karla (Nanook) Kihari (Wolf814) Trian(TigerPower)

Queens-Sapphire(horselover)
Cubs-Haos (Suburbia), Roan (Tigerpower), Pierce (Nanook)

Elders-

Big cat glossary!

Lions- Pierce (male)
White lions-Haos (male)
Mountain lions/Pumas-
Ligers- Darkus (male)
Tigers- Soren(male)
White tigers- Lunara (Female), Thornfrost (male)
Leopards- Flower(Female), Spike (Male)Kihari (Female)
Snow leopards- Twilight (Female), Sapphire (Female),Larka (female), Rusty (Female)Karla (Female)
cheetahs- Roan (male)Trian (Female)
Bobcats/Linx/River cats-
Black Panthers-Pansy (female)

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:13 pm

((hehe whenever i do these im always a leopard))

Name: Flower
Big cat species: Leopard
Description: Like a leopard! Very skinny, but faster.

Name: Spike
Big cat species: Leopard
Description: Like a leopard! Unlike his sister, he is very strong. He is still fast but not as fast as his sister.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:45 pm

((hehe, me too! or tiger ^^))

Twilight sniffed the air and stoodup quickly. her ears perked up when she heard crackling of twigs ahead. Another cat? she thought, unsure oh how to react. her large claws instictivly unsheathed and she padded forward awkwardly. "whos there?" she called, her large, fluffy tail bristling even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Name: Darkus
Big cat species: Liger (Lion + Tiger) (cub)
Description: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? Mcub
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:19 pm

((thanks for joing, Darkus!so cute!))
Twilight cocked her ears to the side when she heard a twig snap. "who's there?" she called, flexing her claws. she had just finished her kill, a mountain goat, and it had started to snow heavly, making it hard to see throught the forest/mountain.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:38 pm

(Thnx!)

"It just me, Darkus. Nice kill," Darkus complemented.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:24 am

"oh, hello. Thanks." she calmed down, and resumed her grooming. she shook the thick snow off her pale spotted fur and said "So why are you here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:12 pm

Name: Lunara

Big cat species: White Tiger

Description: Her fur is long-haired all year-round. She is pure white. Her stripes are barely visible, they are gray, getting darker as it goes down to her tail. She has aquamarine blue eyes.
Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? 2gsiulv

Personality: Graceful, (I will be using that word alot) very friendly, can over-react sometimes, she's like a animal-ballerina, she's graceful, quiet when moving, which gives her the advantage for prey and attack.

I want to add this, she is very beautiful when she's in light because her fur is so white, it turns a shiny silver, and her eyes glisten like stars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:18 pm

Name: Sapphire
Big cat species: snowleaprd
Description: (picture, personality,past, ect.) her peronlsity: brave,loving, a great mother, loyal, carring, takes any cubs like her cub, graceful
Her pic.

http://www.akronzoo.org/images/animals/snow%20leopard.jpg

Her past: was at a zoo, had a mate but the zoo keepers make her, her mate was mean but handsome, she hurt a zoo keeper and run out of the zoo cage door

Last edited by horselover on Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:29 pm

((welcome! your tiger is beautiful![and graceful!^^]))

Twilight barely heard another cat, all she could hear was the breathing. "who's there?" then she saw a bit of silver glistening in the dawn light. "Lunara, quiet and sneeky as allways. come out." she meowed playfully,whisking her long, puffy tail about.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:31 pm

((welcome, sapphire! begin rping when you feel.))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:31 pm

(( thanks))

Sapphire walked around, her kits (( i think)) where coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:46 pm

Twilight jumped off her snowy rock swiftly and landed in the deep snow. it was obviously leaf-bare. she padded into forest and rolled in the snow, refreshing scent marks.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:47 pm

Sapphire heard another cat. She walked to where the cat was.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 pm

((Thanks! LoL!))

I turned around. I smiled. "Okay." I answered. I slowly got up, and took long paw strides, but I was still walking. My tail curled in the air. "Yes?" I asked Twilight, I had gotten to her after I jumped over a thorn bush.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Twilight yawned before meowing. "Can you patrol the territory? while I was refreshing the scent markers I thought I smelled another Rogue." With a flick of her large tail she dissmissed her graceful Deputy and padded inside her den.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:19 pm

Shappire heard another cat. " Hello." she whispered
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:41 pm

"Ok." I replied, I dipped my head to Twilight, and I pricked my ears, for any hearing of voices or pawsteps.

I very lightly, put my paws down one after another, walking. I made no noise. I hung my head low, my tail running level with my spine. My blue eyes were open, and alert. I heard someone say hello. "Who's there?" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:45 pm

" Hello. i am Sapphire i mean no harm." she called
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Twilight headed into her den and layed down, yawning. she began grooming her larg bushy tail and rested her head on her fore paws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:04 pm

(I'm so sorry about not posting. no internet at school!)

"Shappire, nice to see you. Shall I bring this back to the clan, Twilight?" Darkus asked. He didn't mind being Twilight's servant.

Last edited by Ventus on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:05 pm

" HI."sapphire said
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:14 pm

Twilight awoke and yawned, gaping her huge jaws. she trotted out and stretched. when she opened her eyes again, Darkus was right there. "Er...sure." she meowed, a little surprised at the younge cats' speed and agility.she waved her tail over to the forest and asked "Have Lunara and Sapphire returned yet?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 pm

"Not that I know of, they might've. I'll be right back, Twilight!" Darkus yelled, already making his way on to the clan.

Last edited by Ventus on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:20 pm

"So your Sapphire. I am Lunara, deputy of Twilight Pride. Please to meet you, I'm sorry. I thought you were a loner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next