RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:08 pm

"Yes, she almost tackled me in fact." Trian answered, and continued up the mountain.

Roan ran at the same pace as his sister faster and faster up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:57 am

Twilight hung her head out of the cave, looking around for Pansy. Now that she noticed, a few other cats were missing too. "Dear Starclan, let them be safe!" she whispered, before going hesitantly back into the cave to speak with Lunara.

Pansy swiped a black paw over her ear before standing up again. "We should go back now,Twilight's worried." she mewed, and nudged Thornfrost up also. She felt his muscles bulge and tense with pain.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:43 pm

((Sorry about not posting. Couldn't think off what to type!))

Darkus went over to Thornfrost, but only to relize it was just fog and his eyes playing tricks on him. Well, what do ya know. You know what's happening, right? Midna said. Yes... Someone from Starclan is here... Darkus replied, turning back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:24 am

(heh, np!)

Twilight adressed the pride, bellowing loudly to catch their attentions. "As you know, our camp has been completely flooded, along with most of the forest." she paused to glance at the entrance again, waiting impatiently for her medicine cat to return with the lost warrior and cubs.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Darkus and Haos looked to see the water rising considerbly fast. "Come on, we've gotta go!" Darkus said, putting Haos on his back and racing up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:38 pm

(erm... we're all already in a cave, except for Roan and his twin with Pansy and Thornfrost, which are like half way up already...)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:44 pm

((Huh? :scratch: ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:52 pm

(The pride is in a cave already, up on the mountainside. In otherwords, your post is late. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:54 pm

((OhhhhhhhhhhhhHhh......))

Darkus appeared at the cave where the pride was with Haos.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:00 pm

(Tis better. But I can't really reply without Socky...)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:01 pm

((True, true. I hope Socky cometh back soon (lolz)))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:10 pm

((Grrrrrrrrrounded! Sorry, guys, I'll try to not up the phone bill for my parents much!))

I nuzzled Pansy, drinking in her sweet scent. "Well, we're almost...there..." I meowed, clawing determinedly after a brief break.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Pansy gave a heaving sigh as they reached the top. "Come now, I'll check you over," she meowed to Thornfrost and made a spot for him to lay for inspection.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:52 am

I flopped gratefully on the ground. "Did Twilight, or anyone notice I was gone?" I rumbled, flexing my claws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 am

"I did," Darkus said, looking at Thornfrost with relief that he was here.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am

Pansy grunted, "Well I did, but Twilight is trying to calm the pride." she sniffed his hind legs, and stroked a paw over his back before leaving to take a few leaves from a rock near the Thronfrost's nest. She returned quickly and started chewing them into a pulp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:03 pm

"Good to know," I replied, one of my hind legs starting to twitch. "That's gonna leave a temporary limp, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Pansy nodded, and spread the poultrice on the thinest part of Thornfrost's leg. "This will numb it from the outside, and cure any infections if there was one starting up. But other than that, I believe your fine." she mewed to him, and blinked up at Twilight on the otherside of the cave. "Though you might have a sneeze tonight or tomorrow from being waterlogged earlier...," she heaved another sigh and stood taller. "I'm going to face Twilight now," she breathed and stalked off into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 pm

"Wait." I meowed. "It was my fault you left. I'm coming with you, and don't say I should stay." I ljmped to her side. "See?" I added weakly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Pansy just looked back, "Very well," she continued padding through the crowd to the bouldar where the leader sat, slowing her pace to match the White tiger's.

Twilight looked down to see her medicine cat and the missing warrior. "Where in Starclan have you been!? We've been so worried!" she leapt off the rock to give a friendly,unexpected lick to Pansy, and a glare at Thornfrost.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:31 pm

I flashed Pansy an outlaw's smile. "Sorry, some she-cat from StarClan was possessed and shredded me. My bad. Next time, I'll try to avoid angry, unstoppable she-cats that beat you to a pulp." It was the second predicament I'd gotten into since I joined Twilight's pride.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Please don't have another fight, Darkus thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Twilight looked at Thornfrost warily. "Why don't you g olie down and rest, Thornfrost," she mewed unexpectidly. With a flick of her tail she signaled Pansy to come into her make-shift den to talk.

Pansy looked back with an unknowing look on her face as she followed Twilight into her den.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:38 pm

I was reluctant to obey Twilight's orders and leave Pansy, but, with a glance over my shoulder, I did. Crouching so that my hind legs didn't hurt as much, even if one of them was numb, I wrapped my long tail over my nose. "Hey, Darkus," I mewed. "How's Haos's training?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Darkus sighed. Ok, what did you do? Darkus asked. Nothing! Why do think it was me? Midna asked. Oh I don't know, maybe cause if you can take my body you can take a she-cat and attack Thornfrost. Darkus said. He noticed Thornfrost asking him something. "We didn't get much training done cause we were trying to find you," He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next