RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Twilight pushed on as the winds picked up. "Brace yourse-!" She tried to call out the warning, as she could see a sheet of rain hurling it's towards them. Her warning splattered against the wind as she was blinded by cold, hard rain. She looked back and blinked to make sure everyone was alright.
"We're...almost there!"

Lightning lit up the sky, and the thunder crashed so loudly that she thought a starclan cat could yowl in her face and she would'nt hear them. Suddenly cold rain shot at her face, and she lost her footing. sliding down a ways the the rocks, she scraped her big claws along the bouldars soon though, she found a grip and stumbled back up to the group, herbs in jaws, and claws bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:09 pm

((Okay...I can't really post for now, but once you guys are ready to come back down, you can find him...but no early, "Look! There he is!" --- raced down the mountain and took Thornfrost back up, stuff...please.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:11 pm

((Sorry, my bad))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 pm

(don't worry, I have a plan for Pansy to find you ;D)

Twilight blinked again, rain spattering in her eyes. but suddenly her fur, her shouldar blades to her tail tip, stood up. "Come on! We're here!" she yowled as loudly as she could. digging her claws into the muddy, bouldary surface one last time, with the crack of thunder, she leapt up into the large cave of which she had visited so many times before. checking to make sure no other animal had took residence, she quickly turned around to help her pride into the large room in the mountains.

Pansy gritted her teeth as she was the last cat in the cozy cave. she flopped over and panted, creating a puddle of rain water mixed with an exhuasted black body. she propped herself up on her elbow and looked around the cave. It was so roomy, unbelieveably holding all of the prides cats and more.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:29 am

Trian climbed up onto a ledge in the cave, and then helping her twin up next to her. "I wonder how Twilight will react once she sees me Roan." she asked him, looking out into the rain.

Roan snuggled next to his twin."I don't know, but I hope you will be able to stay." Roan answered, looking at Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Twilight looked expectantly at Roan. "And who is this?!" she growled, not even flinching as Thunder boomed outside the cave. She tucked her tail over her forepaws, and cocked her ears.

As Soon as Pansy could recover, she got up and searched the other cats for injuries. "It's only a snagged claw," she would tell most of them, licking at their pads and wimpering in pain. But when she was done, every instict in her body told her to look for Thornfrost. Looking around the pride of cats, She could'nt spot him. Then it hit her: He must still be down at camp where he was training Roan!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Trian glanced a Twilight, and then back."Brother?" she asked, glancing back to Twilight.

Roan glinted."Twilight, this is Trian, my twin sister I told you about." He answered, pressing into his twin's fur.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Twilight lifted her head more, eyeing the she-cat. "Is she here to stay?" she asked slowly, standing and walking around the Cheetah. She imput a sniff or two and blinked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm

"That's what I was going to ask you." Roan said, standing up for his Twin.

Trian flicked her tail curiously, noting the other cats.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm

I lay uncomfortably among the brambles at the base of the mountain. "Stupid storm." I muttered. All I could think of was Pansy. Did she notice I was gone? Did she miss me? Did she not realize I was gone? Did she...feel like I did? Filled with questions she was afraid to answer?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 am

Twilight blinked. "If that is what you want, then very well. Welcome, Trian." she stood, with a flick of her tail she set off to find a tall rock inside the cave to sit on to adress the pride.

Pansy noticed the rain starting to let off after a while, as the sun began to rise, along with some cats of her pride. Her paws ached as she pressed herself clos to the rocky side, sneeking out of the cavern. ""I'm coming, Thornfrost!" she murmered, sprinting clumsily down the mountain. She stumbled painfully as her claws caught on a crck in one of the bouldars, but she kept running.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 am

I watched through narrowed eyes, my vision blurred, as a figure climbed down the mountain...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:52 am

Trian noticed the panther climb down the mountainside. "Let's go, Roan!" she yelled, picking her twin up and following the panther silently down the mountainside.

"Ah! Ok! OK! Just let me go!!" Roan yelled, and began to run at the same pace as his sister down the moutainside.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Pansy leapt onto the last bouldar,The Silverrock, and landed in camp. It had water up to her elbows, with a few branches floating around. Slowly pacing through it, she opened her mouth to drink in Thornfrosts sweet yet muffled scent. As she started to approach the forest,She noticed the water level difference, down to her paws now, and sat in a cold puddle. she blinked sorrowfully as a dead mouse floated past in one of the shallow streams. The forest was'nt prepared to take on this natural disaster. Suddenly though, she perked up, seeing a limp body near a tree in front of her. "Thornfrost!"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 pm

I lifted my head, blinking hard. "...Pansy? Is that you?" I struggled to my paws. My back legs felt a bit better. "Pansy! You...you found me!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm

"Thornfrost!!!!!" Roan yelled, leaping to his side."A-Are you okay, Thornfrost?!" he cried, collapsing on his leg.

Trian followed her brother, and laid down across from the two.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm

((Are you oaky, Thornfrost? No, I'm sycamore.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Sorry! I meant OKAY!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 pm

((I know, I know. :)))

I looked from Pansy to Roan and Trian. "I've been better, Roan."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Pansy flashed an angry glance at the two wolves. Who was She? It did'nt matter. "Come on: we need to get you back at camp so I can take a better look at you," she meowed, shouldaring him up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Wolves!?!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:17 pm

(Whoops! sorry, was thinking of Stormrise!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 am

I smiled at Pansy. "Thanks." My fur tingled to be next to her. "Well, I guess we'd better start heading up the mountain." With a grunt, I started up the path.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:02 am

"Yes, let's, before the pride comes half-way down the mountain when we're heading back up." Trian smirked, nuzzling Roan further up.

"Oh, yeah, Pansy, this is my twin, Trian." Roan echoed, his voice springing off the flooded camp.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Twilight sat apon a large bouldar inside the cave as the sun rose over head and the rain dispersed. "Cats of my pride," she paused to let the talking die down. "We will be returning to camp this afternoon-" She stopped. Where was Pansy? Leaning over to Lunara, who was sitting just below her, "Have you seen Pansy? Is she here?" she asked frantically.

Pansy leaned against Thornfrost comfortingly for support. "Nice to meet you...Trian." she meowed, dipping her head. "Has Twilight let you into the Pride?" she asked after a while, stopping to rest and lick her sore pads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next