RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Hawk~ Seeking Starlight 9CHAPTER TWO ADDED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

~Hawk~ Seeking Starlight 9CHAPTER TWO ADDED) Empty
PostSubject: ~Hawk~ Seeking Starlight 9CHAPTER TWO ADDED)   ~Hawk~ Seeking Starlight 9CHAPTER TWO ADDED) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

ALLIANCES:
Silver Star in Night Sky (Silver)
Hawk that Flies at Dawn (Hawk)
Sabbath
Razor sharp Fang that cuts through metal (Razor)
Crow that Caws at Dusk (Crow)
Flight of Fireflies at midnight(Firefly)
Howl of Wolf at Moon (Moon)
Sun that Shines on fur(Shine)
Leaf that Falls in Autumn (Autumn)
Blood that trickles from wound (Blood)
Dove that flies high in sky (Dove)
Storm that rages through city (Storm)
Flood that washes memories away (Flood)

Prologue]
Silver Star in Night Sky raced along side me, the road beneath our paws was rumbling. We were running for our life.
Stupid! Stupid! We walked right infront of a car! I hissed at myself. The truck clearly could not see us. He would have stopped. One car almost hit us before, but it stopped less than a whisker length away.
But this was different. Two options. Run for your life and live. Or stop and die.
"We have to make it! Why did you drag me out of here! My kits are back home! In the graveyard! You stupid, stupid fool!" Silver growled at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't know!" I squealed.
BAM!
The truck rammed into my hind leg and thundered away.

Chapter One]
Life

I woke up looking up at Silver.
"Hawk that Flies During Dawn? Hawk!? Hawk wake up!" Silver Star in Night Sky yowled.
I saw her clearly and smiled, unable to speak.
Many twolegs crowded around me.
One advantage of living in the city. You understand them.
"Look! She's alive!" One yelped.
"Her leg is horribly injured. We have to fix her." Growled another.
Slowly one moved his way to me, scooping me up n hi arms, the died blood of my leg scared me.
"Now, now, girl." He whispered.
I tried to struggle but couldn't.
A women picked Silver up. She was yowling and hissing.
"MY KITS! DON'T TAKE ME! MY KITS! MY KITS! MY KITS!" She yowled.
"Hush kitty-kitty." The lady spat.

We had to travel in the truck that me. Which was not enjoyable.
We arrived at a small white building that smelled of other animals and chemicals.
The humans put us in a cage together.
"Hawk... my kits... my kits.." She whimpered.
"I know." I whispered.
"No you don't. Your kits lived. Crow and Firefly are strong cats." She hissed.
Just then a twoleg in a long white scrub reached in the cage and grabbed me.
A man and woman stood behind her.
"So you found her on the road?" The scrub-lady asked.
"Yes." The man said.
"OK. So you are paying for the leg, flees, heart-worm, and X-rays?" Scrub-lady jotted something down on a piece of paper.
"Yes." Spoke the woman.
"OK. Pick her up at noon tomorrow."

Chapter Two]
Scar

The scrub-lady took me in a solid white room that reeked of many cats and dogs.
She took a sharp needle and thrust it into me. I screeched in alarm and fear. She took the needle out of my shoulder and put something soft on it. She stroked at my back and I growled.
Slowly sleep took over me.

i dreamed that I was sitting next to Silver, who was nursing her kits, Crow that Caws at Dusk, or crow for short, was curled up next to her, sleeping. His jet black fur slowly rising and falling. Flight of Fireflies at midnight, or Firefly, was nursing with Howl of Wolf at moon, or Moon. Her mate, Razor Sharp Fang that cuts through metal, or Razor, was grooming Silver's fur.
I sighed and wished i had a mate as good as Razor... or even a mate at all... my previous mate, who i had years ago, got taken by people. His name was Scar that bleeds often, or Scar... I wondered if I'd ever see Scar again.
I looked over and saw Razor licking Silver's cheek. She was purring and licked his nose back. He laid down beside her, grooming her neck fur. She was purring loudly.
I sighed and ran away in the other direction. I ran down the steps and out of the underground-city of the sewer. I was yowling inside and out. I wanted someone to care about me that way... not like Scar... I missed him... and was kind of glad he was gone.
---
That dream faded to a memory... the scene in the alley as I called it.
---
i flinched as Harp and Metro cornered me against the alley wall. i could see Scar hissing at them from around the corner. Harp lunged at me but instead his own blood splattered on me and the ground.
"Huh?" I gasped as Claw pinned him down and bit into his scruff and then his neck, killing him instantly. Metro gasped and raced off.
Claw looked at me.
"Thank you." I muttered. I tried to stand, but my leg hurt where a pile of metal I was forced to lean on cut me.
"You're welcome... uh here." He raced to the corner and grabbed some webs and put them on my wound. He pushed me onto an old sack to lay on while the wound heeled.
"I can't stay here... I need to get back to the sewers for my friend, Silver. She just got a mate, I need to be with her." I croaked.
"No." He boomed. "Stay the night and let it scab."
"What is your name?" I looked into the tiger striped tom's green eyes.
"Ain't got one." He shrugged.
"Mine is Hawk that flies at dawn,"
"Weird."
"You can call me Hawk." I smiled.
"Ok... can you give me a name?" He asked.
"OK... how about Scar that bleeds often? Scar for short." I motioned for him to sit with my tail.
"Scar... I like it." He sat by me.
"Good." I sighed and went to sleep.
I woke up in the night to see the tip of his tail rounding the corner. I whispered 'Scar' att him but he didn't hear.
I sat there for hours, waiting for him.
Finally it was noon when he came by.
"What's the smile for?" I hissed at him.
"I'm kinda weird-ed out that you waited for me." He glared at me, humor in his eyes.
"I was waiting for you to give me the clear." I blushed.
"Oh... uhmm..."
Back to top Go down

~Hawk~ Seeking Starlight 9CHAPTER TWO ADDED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: