RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:32 am

((lol))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 am

((Please don't spam, Pink.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 pm

((sorry. Where is FoxTail? XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm

((It's fine, just don't do it again, please. =D Here, lemme have Foxtail role play with 'ya. =D ))

Foxtail sighed, coming to sit beside Silver. He seemed as if he had come from.. Nowhere. Strange cat, eh?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

((I'll roleplay with you too!))

Foxheart came to the other side of Silver. "So..." He said, trying to make conversation. Things were lonely without his brother, but he remembered the night.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm

"Hi," Foxtail greeted quietly, nodding in the direction of Foxheart. He had seemed.. Quiet, since the disappearance of his brother. Nobody knew where he was, whether he was alive or in the stars watching them with StarClan themselves. Cats had accepted that he was gone, greif stricken, but accepting. Bonestar had not, she had refused to, she still went out in the middle of the night sometimes to look for him, Foxtail knew. This was not good.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:00 pm

"How are you?" Foxheart asked quietly, asking both Silver and Foxtail. He looked up at the sky. Oh brother, you can't be up with Starclan yet... He thought, hoping that Scratchpaw would hear him. Quite possibly, he could've been labeled as part of a dysfunctional family. Father? Dead. Brother? Most likely dead. Mother? Greiving over missing brother. His life wasn't a spoonful of sugar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 pm

"I'm fine," Foxtail answered his question quietly, his tone calm. He watched Foxheart, the young warrior, look up at the sky. He looked up with him, and saw the gray afternoon sky. It was going to rain soon, it looked like. He felt bad for Foxheart, the poor kid, he had lost his father, most likely his brother, and his mother was a greiving mess. He felt for the kid, but couldn't even begin to imagine what he was going through.
~~~
Scratch(paw) sat in his tree, and started thinking about things. His first thought went to Foxpaw, most likely a warrior now, that fateful night. He felt his throat choke up, and stared at the sky. I miss you. He thought miserably.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 pm

((Aww, pity stories, do you want to bring Stab in so Blade can have a chance to talk?))

Foxheart looked back down, fearing that someone would see him.

((PS 10 post away, Branch!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 pm

((Thankies for the reminder! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I REACH 10,000! And yesh, bring in Stab for Axel. =D ))

Foxtail looked at Foxheart. "What were you looking at?" He asked curiously. He was such a thoughtful cat, though nobody ever heard his thoughts, nobody ever heard what he thought. And he liked keeping things to himself, just being quiet, and nodding in reply if somebody DID talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Foxheart looked at the floor. "No-nothing, just, erm, watching the rain clouds," He replied hastily.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Foxtail stared at him for a moment, calmly. He was lying, Foxtail didn't know how and why he could tell this for certain, but he just could. "Why are you lying?" He asked calmly, thinking nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 pm

"Uhm, I'm not!" Foxheart replied. Foxtail was right though...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Foxtail shrugged. "Alright, that's fine.. You know if I had a brother I'd miss him too." He said quietly, the last sentence at barely a whispered. It was only audible to himself and Foxheart.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm

"I guess so..." Foxheart replied, and couldn't think of anything to change the subject...

Stab had walked for quite some time until he found Shayde and Blade's scent. He immediately ran, not aware of Knife and Scratchpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Scratch(paw) pricked his ears, hearing pawsteps pounding on the debris. It had to be another cat, but who? Scratch(paw) wanted to feel hopeful, something he hadn't felt in a while, but knew it was probably another rogue.

Foxtail nodded, and got the strangest sense that Foxheart was hiding something. "Yes, keeping things bottled up and secret is never good."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:27 pm

((Wow, so strange eh?))

Foxheart looked at Foxtail. I'm turning into my mother! He thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:27 pm

((Yes, he's a very good judge of character, I guess. And personality. xDD))

Foxtail just shrugged. "I dunno, I felt compelled to say that."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 pm

((OMIGAWD 1 MORE!))

Foxheart looked at Foxtail. This was a terrible conversation. He got up and headed out to hunt, or so people thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Foxtail watched him go, and semi-wished he hadn't said anything. Well, this was just great, Foxheart probably thought Foxtail was some kook right from the nuthouse itself. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

((Aww, that's not true! Completely! XD))

Foxheart waited until he thought no one could smell him. He then ventured through the forest, picking up a shrew along the way.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Foxtail felt then compelled to follow the young warrior, but held back. "Knock it off, Foxtail." He murmured, and padded away with Silver.
Scratch(paw) stared at the ground, his eyes threatening to overflow with the tears he held back. Why couldn't someone find him? He shuddered, that was the worse possibility ever. With what seemed like four servals, and three ex-murderer followers, that seemed that it was the WORSE possible thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Stab kept running, now compelled to call out they're names. "SHAYDE! BLADE! I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!" He shouted, almost arriving the Servals.

((Hmm, what to do, what to do...))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

((Oh, this cannot end well. I don't why, but Foxheart and Stab the serval in the forest at the same time SCARES ME. xD))

Scratch(paw) pricked his ears. Yes, definitily another cat, and they seemed to know Shayde and Blade too.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 pm

((We should wait for Blade if he EVER SHOWS UP!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next