RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes Empty
PostSubject: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Then..

It all started with a small kitten, and two children.
Bones, in the begining, was merely a kittypet, nothing more then a pet to the humans. But one day, they let her explore the outside. Bones noticed that her cozy home was not the only one, but there was clusters of them everywhere! She smiled, sat on the steps to her home, and watched the world around her.
Soon, two human children came bounding up to the home next to hers. Then the humans spotted Bones, and cautiously walked over. They smiled, petting her and playing with her. She pounced on a leaf expertly, and the humans praised her like a mentor would to a apprentice. Then on, they kept coming back, watching her pounce on leaves and things. She even brought them a mouse, at one point.
Then, after the human children had gone home, Bones padded inside, and fell asleep quickly. She had a dream that night, but it was no normal dream. She saw stars all over, and even saw the starry shapes of other cats. Bones didn't feel scared, for some reason, and cocked her head at the cats.
"Bones, you must go into the forest. You must leave this life behind, you are one of the rare and pure warriors."
"Wait! But..?!" Bones sputtered, cut off as another cat spoke.
"May BoneClan live long and prosper, Bonestar." They all chanted, and when Bones opened her eyes..
She was in her nest, in her cozy little home, panting hard.
She knew what she had to do.

Now..

Scarheart has been killed, obviously. And Scratchpaw supposedly taken and kidnapped by the old Scratch followers. He got out, and warned his brother about them, and then had to leave. The Clan is in a panick, their leader isn't in good condition to lead the Clan at all, and she picked the deputy late. Some fear that StarClan is giving up on them.. Are they really? Find out in PART 3 OF BONECLAN!

Rules..

(()) Role Play posts need to be about two to three sentences, unless we're at a slow part. =)
(()) Please, try and include everyone in the plot and role playing!
(()) Try not to control the territory/time/weather/etc.
(()) HAVE FUN!

News && Updates..

11/twentysomething/09 - BONECLAN PART THREE IS NOW OPEN! THANKS GUYS! =D
---
Season - Early Winter
Prey- Getting scarce

() Form ()
((NOTE - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON RANKS))
((Also, a common trait in BoneClan cats is sharp claws, being fast, and being very good at hiding))

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
BoneClan or Rogues?;
Rank;
Other;

() BoneClan ()

Leader

BONESTAR ~ Branch

Deputy

AUTUMNLEAF ~ Windy Breeze

Medicine Cat

MAPLEFROST ~ Otter
APPRENTICE - --- ~ ---

Warriors

FERNSTORM - Branch
HOLLYPOOL - Holly
SILVERJET - Pinkie
GRAYSTRIPE - Windy Breeze
AUTUMNLEAF - Windy Breeze
STORMCLAW - Branch
FEATHERBREEZE - Branch
GRAYCLAW - Branch
FOXHEART - Suburbia

Apprentices

LARKPAW - Pirate

Queens && Kits

--- ~ ---

Elders

--- ~ ---

Loners

Knife - Suburbia
Scratch - Branch
Tooth - Branch
Cougar - Axel
Sword - Axel
Dagger - Axel
Shayde - Axel
Blade - Axel
Deliha - Windy

Last edited by Annabelle! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 pm

((YAY!))

Knife looked at Panther, waited to answer wheather he would come to the next caravan. She had already answered in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 pm

((YAYZ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Panther nodded.
"Yes, we'll be coming again."

Cougar nodded.
"Are you coming, Knife?"

Shayde smiled happily.
"Exellent!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm

((Please don't spam, Wolf. If you post, please try and post a role play post or talk more. =D ))

Scratch(paw), looked at the little servals, and sighed. "What are your names?" He asked. Well, if he was going to be here might as well make a little conversation. They couldn't be mean, evil, ruthless followers.. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Knife smiled and nodded, "Of course! I can't wait! I-I mean, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 pm

((Who wanna start?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm

((We already did, wolf! XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 pm

((I'll have Bonestar role play with Silver, if you want..? =D The Clan is in trouble, and I'll have her pick the deputy soon too. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Dagger introduced herself first.
"Well, for starters my names' Dagger, and that's Sword."
She tried to smile, this cat was obviously not very happy to be here.

Sword stalked over slightly.
"What are you doin' here anyway?"

Dagger snorted. "Ignore him.
He thinks everyone who's smaller than him is weaker."

Shayde laughed.
"Well, Knife- I haven't heard that much
excitement from you in a while."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:28 pm

(GTG GUYZ!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 pm

"Wh-what excitement? I just want to come back to the caravans, you got a problem with that?" Knife said. She wasn't the excitable type usually.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Scratch(paw) rolled his eyes at Sword, and returned her smile with a small one of his own, nodding at Dagger. "My name's Scratchpaw, well, Scratch now I guess." He said. He looked at Sword, and shrugged his shoulders. "We're about the same age, actually, you are only bigger because of the type of cat you are, I think."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 pm

(k Branchie ^^)

Silver padded around, bored, as if she wasn't almost always bored these days. But hey, she was with BoneClan, but nobody ever talked to herself. She had met Foxtail before, but hadn't seen him since a night she got into a fight with another rogue or loner. Her pads where light as she padded along, just not really doing anything. She wondered what her clan was doing. And the last time she had seen BoneStar was when she trywd to calm the leader down when BoneStar was panicking franticly over ScratchPaw. She looked at the sky. /Starclan, don't leave us! Help us! Help BoneStar, help her find ScratchPaw, help BoneClan!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Bonestar padded out of her den, and you could tell she hadn't slept in what seemed like days. She had to pick the new deputy, it had been past moonhigh for hours. She shivered at the cold, but didn't bother to try and keep herself warm. She felt numb all over. "Hi Silver." She said, padding over. Her voice sounded dead.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Silver instantly started worring over her leader again. Her tail tip flickered with anxiousity. She hoped BoneStar would get some sleep. Her green eyes scanned the leader with worry. Had BoneStar eaten lately? She didn't know. Her anxios mood rose higher at BoneStars dead voice. "Hello BoneStar." she tried not to sound worried.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Bonestar didn't pick up on Silver's worry at all, she was too busy trying to look and act normal, though it wasn't working. "How are you feeling? How'd you sleep?" Bonestar asked, looking over at the fresh-kill pile. Her stomach didn't rumble, though she hadn't eaten since the day the Clan had errupted in turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:44 pm

/it's odd she Is asking odd thongs.../ she thought. "Im fine..... Got some sleep." She decided to ask if BoneStar was hungry. "Urm, you hungry?"
(brb)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Bonestar shook her head, in a complete lie. "No, I'm fine Silver. I ate last night, and I'm fine. Besides, it's leaf-bare, you guys need the food more then I do."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Silver knew BoneStar was lying, but decided not to say anything. "Alright, just asking." she replied, trying to sound casual. BoneStar was making her more worried. Silver just now noticed the cold. But it didn't bother her, despite her medium length pelt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:25 pm

Bonestar had short hair, and ignored the cold easily. Bonestar nodded, and padded away.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Silver watched with disappointment as BoneStar padded away. She suddenly remembered. "BoneStar! What of the new Deputy?" she asked. She wanted to take this easy with her leader.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Bonestar nearly flinched. "The new deputy'll be Autumnleaf," Bonestar said dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Silver sensed she might have said something wrong. She took a step back. "AutumLeaf is a good cat, she'll be an excellent Deputy." Silver incouraged. But she felt uneasy about BoneStar. Her green eyes looked back up at StarClsn. /Help our clan, PLEASE./ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Dagger nodded. "You're a clan-cat, but we're actually tribe-cats."
She started to explain, but ended.
"Want some food? Our mom brought back some shrews."
The white serval offered.

Sword calmed down, and lost intrest in the apprentice.

Shayde chuckled.
"Yep. Just happy to get back."

Panther nodded, and went to catch a fish.
They were pretty big ones, too.

Blade sat in the shadow of a tree, leaning inwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next