RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well, anyway, how are they? I mean, the others?" Knife asked.

((Sorry,, I was busy failing at making gingerbread houses!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:49 pm

"Everyone's fine, Knife. Despite tha fact that we all miss you dearly we're all perfect." Shayde assured her sister in law.\

GAH! I hate it when branch isn't on.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:50 pm

((Totally))

"That's great," Knife said.

((brb))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm

((It's all Blade's fault that i have to make this!))

Name; Stab
Gender; Male
Description; https://media.photobucket.com/image/serval/niajansen/P28527-serval.jpg
Personality; Stab is, well, something. ISH HUSH HUSH
BoneClan or Rogues?; Serval
Rank; erm, adult
Other; HOLA
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Branch wrote:
((Sure! The kit that I'll play will be named.. Charcoalkit, and will be a dark gray with white stripes along his back, and a white muzzle too, and he'll have Autumnleaf's eyes. =D ))

(( Okay!!! I'll play Sunkit (Later Sunrise) and when she's born I'll use a description. Do you think they should be born now? And thanks yas for making AutumnLeaf deputy! =D ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:31 pm

((Added Sub. Sure, Fawn. =D ))

"I'm fine." Scratch(paw) said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 pm

A few days (?) later at around noon, I felt some stroking pains. It was almost like a blade going through by body, it hurt so bad.

(( Add for just I guess until they're born can it still be the same season on the last thread? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Silver sensed pain. But she didn't know where. She was odd, for she could sense feelings. And she could detect pain. She caught AutumnLeaf's scent and rushed toward where the Deputy was. She stopped at the den entrance. "AutumnLeaf?! I smelt something and thought something was wrong. Are you OK?" worry was plastered in her voice, coloring her worry, her fear. She silently stared at the she-queen, fear coming in waves off herself. She feared the Deputy was hurt. She was panicing. She needed to go get BoneStar.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm

(( Just to say, I might have to go soon. So I might have to finish this tormorrow, I'll be right back. ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

((kk))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 pm

(( NVM, I have 'bout 15-20 minutes. :] But I might leave unexpectedly. ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Bonestar hurried after Silver, and when she saw Autumnleaf nearly gasped. "She's having her kits," She said. With no medicine cat, this was bound to be fun.

((We'll do a time skip when they are born, so we don't have to go through all that.. Yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:49 pm

((EWWWWW))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Bonestar hurried after Silver, and when she saw Autumnleaf nearly gasped. "She's having her kits," She said. With no medicine cat, this was bound to be fun.

((We'll do a time skip when they are born, so we don't have to go through all that.. Yeah.))

(( Yeah, I knew that. Lech... ))

A few minutes later I had a girl and a boy kit. They were beautiful, and handsome. As I thought about it, I would be busy alot, since I was deputy and now a mom to two. I could manage it though. One was a beautiful little girl kit, she had a sunny coat, with the sun shining on her. She had nice green eyes, with a shine to 'em. Ahh... I just adored her golden coat with a darker golden stripes and lines. Maybe I could name her Sunkit. Then on the other side was a male kit, he was a charcoal kinda color. And I knew his eyes were familiar looking. "How about Sunkit for the girl?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Stormclaw had padded in afterward, and was smiling proudly at his two new kits. "Oh, yes, Sunkit fits wonderfully!" He agreed, his chest puffed out with pride. "And the boy.. How about Charcoalkit? Due to his color." The boy was a deep, dark gray with white stripes and a white muzzle. He even had his mother's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 am

Silver sat down and smiled, watching the kits. They where cute. "Congratulations, AutumnLeaf," Silver purred. Kits had come to oneClan! More warriors! But of course, queens don't raise them just to have them killed. But Silver hoped that these kits could -not- get harmed. Especually with the Deputy as their mother. Silver watched them, admoring them, smiled at StormClaw and AutumnLeaf, and got up to leave. She flickered BoneStar with her tail tip, trying to encourage her leader before she paused at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 am

Bonestar smiled at the kits. "Congradulations," She said to Autumnleaf, and followed Silver out. Well, this was the only good news the Clan had had in forever.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Silver looked at the sky. /Thank StarClan./ she thought. She padded into the shadows and ferns, vanishing almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Scratch(paw) smiled slightly at Dagger, but looked away and nearly glared at Knife. The only thing that was on his mind was getting the heck out of here. He just wanted to LEAVE.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm

Knife glared at Scratchpaw decisevely, making herself clear about what would happen if he were to leave.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Scratch(paw) glared right back, blinking. She wouldn't hurt him, not in front of her nephew and niece, now would she? He smiled at her, it was more of a smirk, though.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Knife silently growled. This silent conversation was over.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Scratch(paw) looked away, his eyes darkening. He stared at the ground, angrily. He then got up, and climbed up a tree quickly, and sat on his little branch perch.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Knife sighed and looked at Dagger. What a strong cat he'll be...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:43 pm

((I think Dagger's a girl. xDD))

Scratch(paw) smiled at her sigh. Well, if he couldn't escape at the moment, why not act as difficult as possible? Yes, he may be acting like an immature kit but he honestly did not care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next