RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Panther's emerald eyes looked fiercely at the clan-cat.
"Information ."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Charcoalkit still saw the fire outside the den, and looked at it, amazed. "Isn't it amazing, Sunkit?" He tried to distract his sister and himself.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I looked over with Charcoalkit, "Yeah!" I replied amazingly, though I knew what he was doing.
~~
"What kind of information?" I asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm

((Sorry guys, my baby brother destroyed my laptop charger! What I miss?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Panther remained emotionless.
"About BoneStar."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 pm

((Alot, sort of, Sub. xD Panther and Cougar like, kidnapped Windy Breeze's charrie. And.. Scratch(paw) got away and is back home, unwillingly. Maybe Knife tries to find him again to add to the turmoil? xDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Scarves wrote:
Panther remained emotionless.
"About BoneStar."

Bonestar? There was no way that could happen, but I had an idea, just if ScratchPaw could come over night, I could tell him to tell Bonestar something very important, that could save not only my kits, but maybe from the rougues ever finding us again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Scratch(paw) was sitting in his tree, near the entrance to camp. He knew what he was going to do, he had thought out his plan carefully until there were no flaws, except maybe Foxpaw catching him. He could sneak out, he could find the rogues and save Autumnleaf, get her back to the Clan and leave before anyone knew. It would work, his plan would completely work..
It had too.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Silver looked at BoneStar. "BoneStar..." Silver's eyes clouded but she stared at her leader.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:24 pm

"Yes, Silver?" Bonestar asked, preoccupied watching her sons lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Silver guilty looked at her paws. "I heard the rogues... but I thought it was my mind... but... well I could have stopped them but...." She faded off and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm

"Silver," Bonestar suddenly said, shaking her head. "Don't, you couldn't have done anything, they're bigger and stronger, I think it's best that we all found them. And.. I shouldn't have been out of camp," She admitted. "I was really the one at fault here."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 pm

"Yea..... maybe so..." Silver admitted. She was so confused.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:34 pm

Bonestar sighed. "Skyeyes will be staying with us until her kits are born, which may be good for Autumnleaf's kits, to have company." It then dawned on her that she needed a new deputy, or a temporary one because Autumnleaf was gone.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Silver groaned. "Great, now who'll be temporarily Deputy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Bonestar was debating this in her mind. "Well.. I don't know." She admitted sheepishly. "It's not like I'm going to be hurt between now and the time she comes back, I don't really see a need for a temporary one.."

((Foreshadowing? OR NOT? DUNN DUNN DUNNN. xD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 pm

((Uh oh, now that Bonestar said it...I bet somethings gonna happen! xD))

Larkpaw, slightly bothered by the noise outside in the camp, resettled herself in her nest. Then a terrifying scent reached her nose. Fire!
Instantly awake, she lept to her paws and dashed into the camp where she saw...a little fire. No cats were panicking, in fact a few of the kits were crouched beside it, watching it with wide eyes.
Still on edge, Larkpaw padded closer to the others. "What's going on?" She asked tensely.

((Who's going to be Larkpaw's mentor?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 am

Bonestar looked at Larkpaw, who had been stunned by the smoke, the fire. "Skyeyes made it, I.. I found her in the forest, she's staying with the Clan for a while."

((Oh of course something has to happen now that she said it. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 am

Larkpaw, still a little wary of the fire, nodded. "Oh...okay." She mumbled. "Where is she? Is she a warrior?" She asked without taking her eyes from the fire.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 am

"She's in the nursery with Charcoalkit and Sunkit.. Autumnleaf's been.." Bonestar trailed off. "Taken."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 am

Silver gave a nod to bonestar and smirked at LarchPaw.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Larkpaw stiffened. "Taken?" She gasped. "By who? Rogues?" She asked in disbelief. How could a cat like Autumnleaf be taken by anything without the whole camp waking up?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm

"Rogues, I'm afraid." Bonestar said, nodding slowly. "She's coming back, we're getting her back." Bonestar said, reassuringly, maybe to herself or the young apprentice, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Larkpaw glanced at the poor kits. They must be so afraid without their mother! "Can I help get her back? Please?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

((Stormclaw will be her mentor, they can train soon. ^^))

"I'm.. I'm not sure. I don't want anyone who don't need to be hurt." Bonestar said carefully. "I'll think about it." She paused as Scratch(paw) pawed over, smiling at Larkpaw. "Hey!" He said, and Bonestar drifted away.

((I has a plot in mind. For when it turns nighttime. >=D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next