RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Iron Claw: "I don't really care! We'll find out sooner or later, anyway! Let's just go get some sleep!" At that moment Moon and Shayne came up to us.

Shayne: "Sir Iron Claw! We found a den for you!" I led him too a large stone cavern with large shards of metal at the tip.

Iron Claw: It was just like the den Iron Roses and I had! I looked saddened. "It..."

Moon: My ears flattened. "He hates it!"

Iron Claw: "No... I wish I could stay in it longer..."

Shayne: "What do you mean?!"

Iron Claw: "In a moon we leave out again..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

LiceAlice- I shrugged. I felt his sorrow. I looked at the ground, at my paws. I felt so isolated.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Iron Claw: I looked at Alice. Then I padded into the den.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:25 am

Alice- I entered the den after him, taking in scents that were faint. IronRoses's scent clung to the walls, IronClaw's scent... Tons of other scents to. I gazed around, and remembered something. I looked at the right wall. There wasn't a moon on the wall, as there had been on the Pond Dust den wall I had staggered into on accident during the battle with Skull Pack. Huh. I just now remember that's how I met IronClaw. I flickered an ear self consiously. It was like a story. The moon and runes that had been on the Pond Dust den wall had told a story, just as IronClaw had told Eclipse of His sister and his story. I sighed staring at the wall for a moment before poking a tiny beetle with a claw. The bug flew away. If only this world didn't have ****, then everything would be calm perhaps. But that wasn't ever going to happen now. I selfconsiously drew faint patterns in the cave floor, images, memories. Flames, demons, Argramon. I had no idea what I was drawing until I looked at it. "Uuhhhmmmm....." I had no idea. IronClaw might probally wonder what all that I drew was, but I probally wasn't going to explain.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm

(It wasn't a moon it was a sun.)

Iron Claw: I didn't notice Alice's drawing. I just sat at the back of the cave. Another drawing was on the wall. It was a small red wolf... It was protecting three pups. Me, Rosy, and Ammy. And the mother wasn't Kmabu. It was someone I never knew... but infront of my mother was a large demon wolf. Fire Wolf. My father. His true demon form was showing. Curling horns, ultra long misshaped fangs. Horns lining his back. A serpent tail... I winced. That fathered me! I thought terribly
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm

(My bad xD)

Alice- I stared at the wall. I sat beside IronClaw and studied the illustration on the wall. I was silent for a while, and then I spoke. "How...... He looks NOTHING like you." I looked at the red wolf and then at my paws. I had never knew my mother.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Iron Claw: "Never seen my demon form..." I whispered. "All of my suppressed rage will come out in this battle. Rosy! Guide me on this journey!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 am

Alice- I listened to his words, and gave a fleeting glance around as if I expected for IronRoses to appear just like that. no one fell out of thin air. I flickered an ear as I stared at the illustration upon the wall. "Must be his demon form," I muttered as I stared at the Fire Wolf, and glanced st IronClaw. How in the world...? That couldn't be his father.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Iron Claw: "Alice.... inform Fleur I'm leaving in 1 season...."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Alice- I looked at him. "Alright." I got up and padded off, and paused at the den entrance. I glanced at him and bounded off, becomming a blur as I pelted for camp.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Fleur: I saw her coming for me. "Yes, Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Alice- I stopped near her. "Ironclaw shall be leaving in a season."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Fleur: "Oh... anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:14 am

Alice- I glanced fleetingly around. "No."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am

(Guys.... Bad news....

Yesterday morning, probally around eight, eight thirty, my foster dog that we don't own drowned.
Yes, drowned.
We guess her tennis ball or maybe her old shoe got into our pool somehow, and she went to go get it....
She couldn't swim either, and she's not even up to anyones knee. She was a basset hound, and she was tiny.
So the pool was deep for her, and she probally couldn't see withall the leaves on the pool....

Now I'm like, super depressed. Her name was Serenity. AND SHE WAS ONLY A PUPPY DDD<
I feel guilty now ._.
I am going to go listen to music now and try to think happier thoughts now.....)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

(It's ok. She will always be with you. My foster cat, Hawk (she looked just like Hawkfrost) got attacked my a coyote. I found her pelt and some organs... I kept a piece of her fur and I'm going to put it into a pillow to remember her by... Your puppy still loves you and is always with you.)

Iron Claw: I stepped on the rock of my den. "POND DUST WILL MOVE ON!!!!!" I howled.

[b] ~TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

(No more posting peeps!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:38 pm

CLOSED! Future posts should be made on part TEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36