RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Iron Claw: "O...K... Well Skye, we'll see you tomorrow... c'mon Alice! I have to fulfill the prophecy before midnight!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Alice- I dipped my head to Skye. "Farewell, till we meet again," I murmured, dipping my head. I turned and trotted after Ironclaw. "Prophecy?" I felt stupid today.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Iron Claw: I ignored her question. "Come." soon we were at a cliff of clouds, stars glittered in the sky even though the sun was shining just on the horizon. A sea of river dust was spread out under us. I howled. "Sit." I motioned toward a rock.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Alice- I was confused. I fell silent and sat on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 pm

(I just Now relize we're on page 86... O.o)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

(Yes. Yes we are)

Iron Claw: "Star Pack guide us in the right path ... does our journey continue...?" A moment passed and wolves of Pond Dust came down.
Iron Roses.
Danalli the Second.
Dex.
cloud.
Snowflake.
Kep.
Frostwhisker. (yes I'm controlling other people's dead charries. I'm just that awesome.)
Mack.
Dazzel
Shadowscar
Honeyswirl.
Verbena
Black Shadow
and, Fauna.

Honeyswirl: "Greetings." She said to me (I'm still IC). "We have been waiting." Her beautiful golden pelt and Vampire fangs glistened. Twilight's mark was on her.
Fauna: "Hello Iron Claw."
Dazzel: "Welcome.:
Iron Roses: "Brother. Forgive me." I didn't know what to say to the beautiful sister.
Danalli 2: "Iron Claw! You came!"
Dex: "Iron Claw! Kill the Fire Wolf!"
Cloud: Cloud's rainbow pelt glittered in the stardust. Her sweet scent filtered through the air. "Greetings, Mortal-Demon."
Snowflake: "Half brother! Find Recluse's hidden path!"
Kep: "Mother is right! Find her traits!"
Frostwhisker: "Violet! Recluse killed my Violet! Repeat these words to Dialga: I will come for him!"
Mack: Mack looked at cloud, and then back at me. "Find recluse's family! Then all will be clear!"
Dazzel: "The vampires! The Vampires! Scroll gods! Death!" She screamed out frantically.
Shadowscar: "Silence!" He snarled at Dazzel. "I will make things clear! Kill the Fire-Wolf! Free us!"
Verbena: "The path lays in lava annd fire."
Black Shadow: "Iron Claw. Water will quench fire, and fire will burn fur, yet fur will protect the youngest pup."

Iron Claw: "What do you mean!?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 am

Alice- Everytime a wolf spoke, my head turned toward who was speaking. Iron Roses, Kep, Snowflake, VerbenaShadowScar, and of course, Danalli. The rest I had no idea who they where. I looked at him. "Vampires? My gaze drifted to where we had come from, through the rough mountians, where Kep had died two or three times, where Violet murdered Lillian Rose and Eclipse. Where so many I had trusted died.

The path of lava and fire....Kill the Fire- Wolf..... Scroll Gods.... Water will quench fire, Fire will burn fur, but fur protects the youngest pup.... Recluse's family.... Recluse's Hidden Path....

Their words rang in my head, practicly driving me insane at how loud it was. I shook my head as if I where a dog trying to shake off an annoying flea. I stopped shaking once the voices where whispers, and they stopped. I knew I would remember their voices.
I looked at the crowd. Some of the wolves, Dazzel, Mack, Frostwhisker, Shadowscar, and a few others where saying very confusing things. A path of lava and fire? Recluse had a family? Recluse's hidden path? Vampires, the scroll gods?
So many unanswered questions....
And it was something that confused me.
Ever so terribly confused me.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Iron Claw: "Don't go." My gaze was directly on Snowflake. My gaze was soft. "Dex... Fauna... Dazzel... everyone... I don't think I can kill him..."

Honeyswirl: "Yes you can Iron Claw." I whispered as I faded away.

Iron Claw: "Snowflake! Don't go! Don't leave me! I need you! Snowflake! Sister! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Alice- I padded over to Ironclaw and muzzled his shoulder. "Snowflake will never leave you.... None of them will...." I looked into his eyes. "I KNOW you can kill the Fire Wolf. If Danalli defeated him, then you can kill him. I and all of them will be with you when you fight him," I murmured gentley as I sat beside him and watched as Honeyswirl faded away, and they faded off. I blinked grately at them. They probally knew that I was with them when Fire Wolf was killed. And I knew, deep down, IronClaw was greater than Danalli, and that he only would defeat Fire Wolf.
Being stubborn, if he went to this path of Recluse's, the path of lava and fire, I was going with him.
He wasn't going to Fight alone.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Iron Claw: "No I can't"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Alice- I could have gotten a rock and hit myself in the head with it. I was stubborn. "You can too." I glanced up at him. "You never know until you try."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Iron Claw: "He knows all my weaknesses! He is my father"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Alice- I froze. My mind's train of thought stopped. A long silence began. "WHAT?!" I recovered quickly from my numb mind with a small shake. I looked wt him. "But you can always turn weaknesses into strengths."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Iron Claw: "No I can't Alice! No I can't! I can't kill him! I'd get killed in a heart beat!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:53 am

(Shes going to argue more xD)

Alice- I slowly faced him. "Yes. You. CAN."
(someone is too stubborn xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:32 pm

(Lawl)

Iron Claw: "No Alice! You don't know his power! He is on his last life! His ultimate strength! If I fight him, he'll kill me with the power of all the demons! Not half-wolves like you are me, but pure-blood demons! Could rip you heart out in the blink of an eye!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Alice- His words made my strength in my determination differ slightly. "He's on his last life...." I muttered to myself. For some strange reason, flames burst aflame a nearby bush, roaring toward the sky. My head snapped around. Was the fire speaking, or was I hearing voices? Hisses formed into words only I could understand. I was confused. The flames suddenly stopped. I looked at IronClaw. "I didn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Iron Claw: A smile flickered across my face. "But Alice, you know as well as any wolf that I cannot kill him... Huh!?" I spun around.

???: "I did Alice!" I snarled.

Iron Claw: "Vi! Violet! You couldn't come from Star Pack?"

Violet: "Yes Iron Claw. I did... I'm not dead. Snowflake saved us both." My voice calm and milky. "Star Pack told me that you will find out Recluse's mysteries. Then, the path will be clear... You will travel through the ocean. You shall reach a small island and find the first clues to recluse. You shall meet a Clan."

Iron Claw: "A Clan? What's that?"

Violet: "I'm coming with you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Alice- I bared my fangs into a snarl as my hackles raised slightly. My eyes locked on Violet. I bared fangs slightly. "Dont fool around," I growled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm

(Is laughing head off at Varjak's siggy* Wgat the heck?! XD The dog in the fourthpicture looks like here's going to eat the girl. XD
o.o *slowly points finger at person and pokes her eye* heheheh xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Violet: My amber eyes shown no reaction to her snide comment. "Iron Claw. You CAN kill him! I'll fight by you the whole way! What ever happens!" I touched noses with him.

Iron Claw: "I missed you Vi." I mumbled as she pulled away.

Violet: "I'm always with you! Tell my Fleur to let me in her pack!"

Iron Claw: "Come." I lead her back to the Valley of Dark Nova. "Fleur?" I barked.

Fleur: I came into his sight, some ultra-novas dancing around me sing Savior, Savior. My hackles raised as I saw my murderous grandmother. "She killed my mother, Eclipse, and made me and Recluse both lose a life! Get her out of my territory!" I bared my white fangs, ready to battle.

Iron Claw: I smiled. "No need! Put away your fangs!" She did so. "Violet. Tell her!"

Violet: "Oh, Kin of my Kin! Oh I am sorry! The Blade struck my side once upon a time... the affects just sunk in...anyway... You must find a mate! You must have a pup! The next Alpha! I hold her name..."

Fleur: "Oh sure!" I spat.

Violet: "Oh, Love, follow in Recluses paw-steps! Sage."

Fleur: "Sage?"

Violet: "Sage."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 am

Alice- I followed them, intrested. My ears perched at Fluer. I was beginning to trust Violet a little, but I didn't show it. I got cunfused. "Sage?" I asked, looking questioningly at Fluer and Violet.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 am

Timber silently looked up at bones, his eyes clouding. Suddenly, as he got to his paws, another wolf slammed into him.

"I didn't hurt you enough last time!" Light growled.

"Don't hurt him!" Jewel growled.

Light glared at jewel, and raked his claws against storm.

Jewel snorted in disgust. "Leave him alone, Light." She snarled.

Storm fell back, his sides hurting. Who was this crazy wolf that liked to hurt him?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

(DUDE RESIZE YOUR SIGGY NAO!)

(Neon, We aren't where you are anymore, we are on a totally different island :) )

Iron Claw: "We are supposed to travel farther than this. We will travel through the Land of Fire and Ice. We shall meet something called a Clan? Right?" Violet nodded in my direction.

Fleur: I smiled lightly. "Fine. She may stay."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 pm

(Ooops....okay.)

Alice- I silently listened to their conversation. "A clan is like a tribe," I explained to IronClaw.

Bones- I jumped onto Light, slamming into him as my jaws snapped at his throat. He regained his footing and I tripped him. "You don't mess with me!" I hissed into his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next