RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:44 am

Alice- I stood up, looking at IronClaw. "should we bury Snowflake first, or should we go... Explore, I guess.....?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Iron Claw: "We will camp in the home of Dark Novas, but yes. Explore, and, Shayne! Moon! Find a burial place! Bury your mother and go claim a den for the alpha and yourselves!" I watched the sisters walk off together. "Shall we?" I motioned with my tail that we should go off.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Alice- I grinned and ran off in the direction ahead of us, dashing through the trees with such speed I was a blur. "Come on!" I howled happily as I slowed slightly to give him a few secounds to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Iron Claw: I smiled.

Fleur: "She sure is something!"

Iron Claw: "Yes." I dashed off after her. "Walk!" I yelled, we need not run if we were exploring.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Alice- I slid to a halt, tearing up dirt as I applied my weight to slow and stop. I waited toll he caught up and walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Iron Claw: "Hey! Skye's old willow tree! Me and Iron Roses loved to play with her when we were pups!" Ahead of us was a single Willow in a hollow. It was bigger than the ones in pond dust! A large hole showed to a den fit for up to 4 wolves. "This could be our den!! It reminds me so much of my sister an- never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:19 am

Alice- I looked at him with a big question mark on my face. (xD) "Your sister and....?" I was guessing he ment Snowflake. Or maybe the Skye she wolf he had spoken of moments ago.....?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:18 pm

(epic siggy! lawl)

Iron Claw: "Zephyr." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 pm

(xD)

Alice- Sonething clicked in my mind. I knew a Zephyr. I looked at him. "Zephyr?" I repeated in a question.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Iron Claw: "Probably a different Zephyr than you know about...."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Alice- I nodded. "Probally."

(Click the link in my siggy o3o)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

(Kewl, I might join.)

Iron Claw: "The Zephyr I'm talking about was a jet black wolf with orange flames snaking up his arms and tail, ice blue eyes."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Alice- I wrinkled my brow. "I have no idea.... It's like I can't remember him."

(Im the co owner of the site xD
I'm Fang on there :3 Storm in the one who made the site.
There's a chat box at the bottom of the page. You can talk to anybody I'd they are online. :3)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Iron Claw: I shrugged. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Alice- I nodded and trotted onward.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Iron Claw: "Oh! Look! A patrol of Novas!" As I said that, the lead nova raised his arms and indicated danger. They raced off.

???: "Don't scare the novas! They lived here longer than you!"

Iron Claw: As soon as I hard the scratchy voice I realized who it was. "Skye! How is Fyre?"

Skye: My white pelt shined as the evening sun struck it gold. "Oh he hunts on the smaller islands now. They are farther west." I smiled. My one eye amber and the other green. "My have you grown! Wise, too! Last time I saw you was when... Fyre lost Gloss and his one pup disappeared..."

Iron Claw: I dipped my head in grief. "This is my mate, Alice."

Skye: "Pleased to meet you, pup!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Alice- I dipped my head to Skye. "Hello," came my friendly growl as I dipped mu head the way warriors did to greet the Alphas. I flickered my tail tip. I watched at the Novas ran away. "Did we scare them off....?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Skye: "You are odd colors. I am one. They think you are monsters."

Iron Claw: I let out a grrrrrrow of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 am

Alice- I smiled. "Monsters?" I was trying hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Skye: I looked at Alice. "You chose a nice mate, Iron Claw." I smiled t her, a mothering tone in my voice. "She reminds me of Recluse when she was younger."

Iron Claw: "She likes you." I whispered in Alice's ear. "savor it. It is rare for her to like you when you're not family or close friends."

Skye: "So Clawsr, you have a pack now, eh? Good...good... remember when you left... uh Lakes?"

Iron Claw: "Best choice in my life. They treated us like crap."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Alice- I froze at Skye's words. ME like RECLUSE? But Recluse was way diffrent! I flickered an ear to IronClaw. I guess I was special. (xD) "Lakes?" he didn't sound fun. Was he a turf like all the other evil ones out there.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Iron Claw: "Lakes Pack treated Shine K like...the golden wolf or something! Oh sure! Her father only devastated half of her face but my father drowned me and tried to kill me countless times! If onl-"

Skye: "Iron Claw! Enough! We all know Zephyr is still in that pack! He loves it there! And you can trust his opinion! He love you and Rosy more than his own kin! Lakes Pack is run by a bloodthirsty leader, Dash, but Flicker will put a stop to that. Zephyr's kin will kill him..."

Iron Claw: "Yes ma'am..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Alice- I silently listened. "But yet Zephyr could not kill you and your twin," She muttered, glancing at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Iron Claw: I looked at her. "He would NEVER kill us! He LOVED us!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Alice- I stared back at him. "EXACTLY my point, he loved you two and wouldn't kill you even if he was forced to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next