RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Timber's vision blurred as he kept fighting the other male. He heard bone's cry in the distance, but he had to defend himself.

Light snarled and clawed timber in the mouth, slashing his jaw open.

Timber growled and bit light's ear, shredding it in half, giving him a long scar.

Light howled in pain and bit down on timber's neck.

Timber's eyes widened in suprise as he fell back, going limp, his vision getting blurrer as he held on to his last breath.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Iron Claw: "Yes. We did."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Bones stood up and limped rapidly to Timber. She lungedovwr Timber protectivly, snarling. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM."

Alice- I felt empty. So many deaths. Eclipse had a crush on Faolan, but Failan wasn't seem much anymore. Eclipse had been murdered. Snowflake was gone. I froze. "what will happen to moon and Shayne?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Ayena glanced at Dorchet, and then gazed at the mountain up high, like a big paw that froze when it was trying to catch a cloud. Her ears flicked thoughtfully, then she stood up, looking at the snow-capped peak. "Maybe we could find different things there," she said.

Shinkokyuu glanced at Ayena with a noticeably odd expression. "Why would we go to the mountain?" She stood up, shaking herself off and fluffing out her wings a bit. "I'd rather stay here and swim. Unless there's a cave there." The temptation was a lot for her, and finally she stared up towards the mountaintop as well. It was as if it was howling to her, and she was inclined to howl back. Maybe they should start a song...

For no apparent reason, Shinko began to howl musically, her slightly scratchy tone easily recognizable.

Ayena looked suddenly at Shinkokyuu with a slightly accusing glare. But at the same time, she seemed intrigued by the sudden choice, and began to howl as well. Her howl started with a bit of a growl, but then rose to a beautiful note that rang through her chest, almost like thunder. It had an air of might to it, as if she were announcing that something was all hers. And she felt like that, too; she wanted that mountain to be hers. And Dorchet's, and Shinko's, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Iron Claw: "I'll ask Lugia if she will take care of them. They aren't little anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 am

Dorchet's tail twitched. He watched his comrades silently, but was about to utter an answer when the two of them started howling. With a smile, Dorchet arched his neck and began to howl as well, in his own casual, carefree tone.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 pm

(-bursts out laughing at Var's signature- What the freak xD the Duse sees the cat.
They havin a stare down! XD)

Alice- I gave a single nod
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 pm

"Hah." Light growled, dropping timber's body. "You can have him...He's dead anyways." He snarled, walking away.

Timber's limp body lie on the ground, as timber let in shallow breaths. "At...At least your okay..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Bones looked at Timber, her ears flattening in horror. She lay down slowly beside him, pressing her pelt against his. "Dont leave me alone here....." she whispered as she closed her eyes, tears running down her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Iron Claw: "Let's swim to our new home. I'll give a howl and Pond Dust will come. Blood Dust will break into loners once more."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm

"I...." Timber sunk back. "I...Won't leave you.........Bones." He whispered, feeling stronger now that the she-wolf was with him. "I love you..I don't want to......" Timber's eyes started to close as his breathing slowed.

"Get a medicine wolf!" Jewel cried, seeing the whole thing and running to the two.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Recluse: I staggered to the site where Timber was bleeding horribly. A Super Nova floated out of the velvet sack around my neck. I floated into Timber, healing him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 am

(MAGICAL PONIEHS XD)

Bones- I lie beside Timber, my gaze following everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

(O...K)

Iron claw: "Well, should we swim there or not?"

(If we post really fast, Part 10 will be up tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!! narf)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

(Hush, I drew mu BF jotan as a magical pony during math class xD
she is a orange pony with a purple mane and tail, and she gives people magical fruits. XD
I told you all I'm weird and have issues xDDDD)

Alice- I raised my head and tail, standing up, my ears standing straight up. "Lets go."
I grabbed Snowflakes scruff gentley, and noticed a was a little short, so Snowflake hung at an akward angle. "I fail at this," I muttered, setting Snowflake back down. I got another idea. Without warning, I grabbed Snowflake and lurched into the water, vanishing under the surface, but somehow I kept Snowflakes head above the water. My head appeared, water streaming into my face, my bangs plastered over my wyes, and I shook my head, slinging water everywhere. I swam smoothly forward, lifting my soaked tail out of the water and motioning for Ironclaw to follow.
Yes, I was stupid sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:47 pm

(Yeah...)

Iron Claw: I smiled. I loved her so much. I splashed into the water, salt dripped in my eyes, I whined as I was half-way to the island. Finally I reached it. "We are here!" I spotted the tiny novas dancing along the surface, watching us shakily. Out of no where one came up to us.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Alice- I pulled the heavy snowflake and set her down on the bank. Streching, I watched the little novae, ears perching up in curiousity. My fur puffed up as I leapt at a butterfly. I had no idea. I landing inches from it, and watched the insect. It flew away.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Timber felt strangly better, and stronger. Slowly opening his eyes, Timber looked up at bones, His green eyes twinkiling. What had helped him? He didn't know. "..I'm...alive..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Iron Claw: The young nova shivered as Alice leaped. "Don't be scared... your bearer is in our pack." The nova seemed interested. Then it spoke.

Novalet: 'Y-you mean Stoneteller? He is back?"

Iron Claw: "The green and white wolf, Recluse."

Novalet: "Well... ok! I'm Starr! I'm the youngest nova! Young ones like me are called Novalets!"

Iron claw: "Alice, don't harm novas! The protect us." I turned to the pea-sized nova. "starr, bring your group to the camp please? At evening?"

Starr (Novalet): "There!? The land of dark Nova!?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Recluse: "Yes. There is a Nova for every wolf! Evil wolves have Dark Novas, and good wolves Have novas, leaders have ultra novas, medicine wolves have super-novas."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Alice- I looked at IronClaw. "Alright then." I looked at Starr and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Iron Claw: I howled and slowly the members of the pack arrived.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Alice- I watched them. "We have made it." I turned and watched the sun set. We were at Star Cliff.

(maybe after your next post part ten can start?
Sors if I ask too much, I'm just so excited to start part ten xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:48 pm

(Maybe, I'll ask alley.)

Iron Claw: "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:56 pm

(Alley says go up to 90 sooo....POST WOMAN POST!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next