RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>

Go down 
+7
TigerLily
Jєt
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Starlight Kitsune
Raynari
Ω ViolentSong Ω
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> Empty
PostSubject: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:24 pm

This thread is approved! Great job on it!
~puppyrock

PIXELS! IF ANYONE WANTS ONE, PM ME!

You walk through the forest, dust from a pond blows onto your face, your fur is soaked from the dust. A she-wolf gazes into your eyes. "Welcome to the Pond Dust area. You are now excepted." She looked at the pond that connected to a river and howled.
Do you join her?
If so rules...

After 900 posts, a new part stats!!!!!!!!!
No killing other WOLVES hunting is acceptable! :x
No more than 6 pups per she-wolf :wolf1:
No more than 10 wolves per member :wolf1:
Have fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form~
Name~
Gender~
Personality~
Description~
Mate?~
Power~
Other~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name~ Danalli
Gender~ She-wolf
Personality~ fun, loving, cheerful, sweet
Description~ Blue, three tails, white under belly, necklace with a blue glowing crystal on it, blue eyes.
Mate?~ Needs Alpha
Power~ Breathe under water, turn an enemy's power against them
Other~ none
Rank~ Alpha
Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> 358ci1w
Name~ Shadow scar
Gender~ Brute
Personality~ you are lucky if he is nice...
Description~ Black wolf, purple spiked collar, purple spiked bracelets, purple eyes, fury main.
Mate?~ Someday
Power~ Can turn into a shadow, causes eclipse, can turn day into night
Rank~ brute
Other~ Danalli's brother
Elders~
Danalli and Blankheart

Alpha female~
Danalli the 2nd

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> Pond_d11 Credit to Nightleaf!

Alpha male~
Caleb Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> 2808d1g

Brutes~
Shadow-scar
Tristen
Duskshadow
Bolt
Swiftkill
Blaze
ThunderPond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> Mvs0ly
BlazePond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> 262ozsg
Black Shadow
Dialga
Palkia

She-wolves~
Scythera
Nika
Jade
Fauna
Lakhi
Onali
Jenna
Fanta
Moonlight
Blank
Silentnight

Pups~

NEW RULE!
You do not have to wait to have pups! You can also play an abandoned pup! Wait at least three days till having the expected pups!

NEWS!~
Wow! Almost part two! by 900 posts we will have part two! No begging for me to tell you what it is about. Only me and Nightleaf know! Remember after 900 NO MORE POSTING! Because that is the PD limit. 900!

Sierra Mist has been destroyed by are three fighters, Alpha Danalli, Alpha Caleb, and Shadow scar!!! Danalli found a spell that would bring Elder Danalli the 1st back to life!

Three wolves, Fauna, Shadow Scar, and the alpha Caleb, have ventured out through the Mountain Passageway, to the tower. They need more wolves to help them! Please help them!

The alpha has been captured in her sleep! We need the wolves to rescue her! Sierra Mist has put a spell on her, so she can't leave, and her powers cannot be used in the tower! But other wolves can fight in her tower.

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 56 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding to post!)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Name~ Stormsong
Gender~ male
Personality~ strong, dosen't like to be dominated by other males, he is noble and brave.
Description~ a mix of greys, blacks, whites, and blues. Has hint of green in his blue eyes, and ear tips.
Mate?~ looking
Power~ earth, he can control plants, and can create any weather.
Other~ um..nope
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Danalli~ "Welcome Stormsong. I am Alpha Danali. Do you wish to be in my pack?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 am

Name~ Duskshadow (Dusk for short)
Gender~ Brute
Personality~ Secretive, keeps to himself. Once you get to know him... well, you'll have to find out.
Description~ Very thin and fragile. Jet black fur. Neon green outlines his chest fur. The same green color shows inside his ears. Needle thin claws and poison-green eyes.
Mate?~ No.
Power~ Dusk has an ability to cut into spacial rifts. He's the only one who can go into them, unless someone dashes in before him or he takes someone with him. His claws and green areas glow when he uses his power.
Other~ Don't think so.

As always, I am doing an intro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Name~ Blankheart
Gender~ Male (brute)
Personality~ Has an inteligent mind, but is never open or friendly to anyone trying to confront him.
Description~ A Black wolf with transition to gray at his tail. He usually has he fur all spiked out. He has Scarlet markings on him.
Mate?~ no, and I probably won't get one.
Power~ He has control over energy fields. In other words, he can use energy fields to keep people away from him, or use it to crush a piece of Earth.
Other~ Has a shocking past that will slowly unravel as the rp goes on. (keep an eye out)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:25 pm

*Oh, I magically know who is the alpha by their positive attitude.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:26 pm

((Yeah, but i don't really care if i'm not alpha. i usually don't anyway))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:31 pm

*Oh, I was just saying that, but it just depends on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Danali~ I looked at Blankheart and Duskshadow. "Welcome, what are your powers. Blankheart."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Blankheart stared at Danali and Duskshadow. "Energy fields," He replied emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Danali~ I nodded. "Good." I jumped into the water and sat on a rock. "Show me what you can do with 'energy fields' Blankheart." I barked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:45 pm

"You might want to get off that rock, like, right now," Blankheart warned.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Danali~ I shifted into the water, my fur was soaked, but the water was my home.

Shadow scar~ "Go on now, show the leader what you can do!" I was a black shadow on the outside of a cave. No one could see my face, bracelets and collar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Blankheart rose up, walked over to the rock, and put a paw on it. "Now!" He holwed as the rock smashed down deeper into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Danali~ I smiled. "Wonderful! You can really fight with those powers! My mother was an earth wolf too." I smiled at him.

Shadow scar~ I puffed. I was back to my normal self again. "Young love." I announced.

Danali~ "he is the one." I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:00 pm

"Well, I'm not an earth wolf. I just wanted to crush the rock," Blankheart explained. What's with the smile? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Shadow scar~ I turned back into a shadow. "Let me talk with you Blankheart!" Scratched him with my thick sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:49 pm

"Don't try me!" Blankheart said. He put a paw on the shadow, blowing him into the light.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Shadow scar~ "I know sister wants you as alpha, she knows when she sees. if you bite her, everything is lost for you."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:28 pm

"And why would I do that?" Blankheart asked. Biting the alpha? He was cold-hearted, but come on!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Shadow scar~ "Don't play dumb!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:12 pm

"Ok, seriously, I don't know where you're going with this," Blankheart admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Shadow scar~ "You look weird to me, lay a paw on sister and you are a star pack wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:47 pm

"I wouldn't dare," He growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Shadow scar~ Pity, he beet me in a fight? I thought to myself. I had one power no one could know, when I am in my shadow stage, no one could cut me, and I could see what they are thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next