RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>

Go down 
+7
TigerLily
Jєt
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Starlight Kitsune
Raynari
Ω ViolentSong Ω
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Danali~ "How did you take the strike? It is a very strong force! How!?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:49 pm

"Well, not everything I say is true," Blankheart said with a smile. "I didn't take all of the attack, but your strong, so even when i use a force field, some of it broke through it and striked me."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 am

Scythera crouched into attacking position, Nika behind her. She blew the ice armor back, and an ice wolf as well. "Is the big bad wolf afraid to fight me?" Scythera teased, looking innocent.

Nika blew three more wolves, and crouched. The ice wolves would follow every move they made. She blew ice armor, and looked to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:38 am

Blankheart shifted his attention to the two unknown wolves. "This isn't it!" He yelled, moving swiftly and forced the she-wolf's decoy to bits. "Now for you!" He continued, running toward the ice wolves and crushing the ground in their diameter.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:35 am

Danali~ He is really taking advantage of being alpha! Look how he is just stopping fights! I thought. I walked over to him. "Let them fight Blankheart! It will grow their abilities!" I growled a deep growl.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 am

Blankheart stopped to close his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry, Danali. I never wanted to be this way." He then got quieter, "This isn't me..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:35 am

Danali~ "It is okay, it is fine that you are protecting the pack..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:37 am

Scythera smirked. "I wouldn't suppose you're in pack, hm?" Scythera cocked her head to one side, and looked back to Nika.

Nika nodded, and all of the ice faded.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:38 am

"But... This isn't me..." Blankheart repeated.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 am

Danali~ "I know that Blankheart! What I am saying is, that you just need to let us be normal wolves! Normal wolves....FIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:46 am

"I understand," Blankheart said, opening his eyes and running to the two wolves, ready to fight with his claw sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 am

Danali~ I smiled. Still.... I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 am

((congratz on 100 post! you are now a RP fanatic!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:54 am

((Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:39 pm

???~ "Muhahaha!" a creature rose from the deep ocean. "This world, so light, I will change that!" It looked in a puddle on the ground at the beach. It saw Danalli and her pack. "Her!" It shouted.
Many evil creatures, tinier than it was, flew out of the sky and headed to Pond dust...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Blankheart saw in the corner of his eye, some small little things moving toward the back. Defienally not insects! He thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Danalli~ I saw something in the pool of water, I saw a vision of a dark faerie attacking. "No! Her! No!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:02 pm

"Danali! What is it? Who?" Blankheart asked, trying to fight off the insect-like creatures.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:06 pm

Danalli~ "Blankheart! Darling! The dark faerie is coming for me, thousands of years ago, when I created this pack, she would always turn the clouds purple, and she would make wolves vicious, my mother, Vincin, put a stop to her, she put a ruby on her turning her to stone and pushed the faerie into the ocean, the necklace broke, making her come back, more powerful than ever!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Blankheart ran to the dark faerie, ready to use his powers. Sorry, Danali, but i had to use them! He thought.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:40 pm

Danali~ "NO! She is to powerful!"
Darkest Faerie~ I blew a darkness bomb at him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:46 am

Blankheart Pulled out his paws and tried to use a force field on the darkness bomb and blew most of it away, but it was strong and some of the darkess bomb still prevailed. It hit him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Danali~ "Blankheart!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Blankheart grunted as he forced the ground down on the faerie.

((Can I control the faerie too?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:46 pm

((Yeah!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>   Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves <:..Part One; The evils' curse..:>
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next