RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 pm

jewel stared at the wolf that had said the pup's name. she grumbled to herself and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Fleur: My hackles raised as I flew down to Jewel. I snarled. "Who are you! Are you a stalker?"

(ASIAN IN MAH WINDOW! xDDD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

"I'm not a stalker! I am in This pack!" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Fleur: "I'm the REAL alpha! I do not know you, loner!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Jewel snorted and turned away from the wolf, growling. "Iron claw knows me. You can ask him" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:01 am

Fleur: "How?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 am

Jewel growled. This wolf was obviously not going to believe her. "Nevermind. Just let me be." she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Fleur: "Not as long as I live, pup!" I folded my spread wings, and behind them stand Recluse and 57036. The robot moved first. "57036! attack!"

57036: I hissed. My robot legs lurching froward as a real wolf. My red piercing eyes glistened as metal clashed against fur. Jewel sank to the the ground with my blow.

Recluse: "KMABU! STARTER OF US ALL! LEND ME YOUR POWER!" I raced at the wolf, super strength for these old, hollow bones. I threw the metal wolf off of her and sank my own teeth in, wrapping vines around her and struck at her with darkness.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Jewel snarled at them. she did not want to fight, so jewel started running so fast. the two would not be able to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Recluse: Apparently she doesn't under stand speed of light.[b] I raced after her and skidded infront of her, 57036 behind her, and Young Alpha on her left. Cornered against a tree we stalked up to her, bloodthirsty, ready to strike. Don't trust anyone not even yourself! Not your own kin! Loners! Or alpha! All are traitors! We are bloodthirsty! [b]You are bloodthirsty. Kmabu cracked into my mind. Lightning flashed in the snow storm. I turned black, green markings purple, yellow eyes red, the sack of novas on my neck all Mechanovas! "Ha ha!" Tainted Recluse.

Tainted Recluse: "You dare challenge my great great granddaughter! You must work for Iron Roses! You DO! I just know you do!" And I began to chant...
"Fire from the sky. Water from Earth's core. Combine to bring us the Nova Land. Let the Mechanovas battle Novas! Mechanova! Electronova! Firenova! Members of the evil Land Of Novas! Rain your dark on this wolf! Nova! Friendlynova! Ultra Nova! Dark Nova! Super Nova! Members of the Good Land Of Novas! Put your rain on the graves of who is dead! Bring Shadowscar to life to kill this wolf in a fiery frontier! Kill this traitor and leave you mark in her heart! Rip her limb from limb in mortal combat!" I fell weak and staggered back, the others instantly supporting my on their shoulders. One Icy cold, one as warm as the sun...then I knew...
I screeched as my mate was cracked on a stone, dead. "SPARK!" I wailed. The earth cracked into a fiery abyss. "GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME!" Shout Reginald as next to it, a portal of clouds lay there, where the others went in. I was going to the fire with Fire Wolf, to torture and stay tainted forever. At the end of the abyss, next to Reginald, was the Fire Wolf, snarling and hissing, on the other side of Reginald was the kindest of all, Comet, Leader Of Star Pack. I fell, I scratched the sides, trying to climb up but fell.
I awoke from my vision to see Shadowscar, as broad as day, with his crystal eye, luring over Jewel with the evil novas on one side, and the good novas on the other.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Alice: I smelt blood. My eyes opened as I bristled. My fur turned black as I fought the urge to kill anything in sight. A secound later flames shot into the air. I stared at the ground as it shook. I threw my head to the sky and howled, a howl that only dead could make. "Shadowscar has arisen yet again! I can't control the monster within this time! May thy say thy words!" I howled at the sky. The earth shook harder, a large crack appearing before me. Darkvines lurched, twisting toward the sky. I lurched forward, running so fast I weaves through trees as a black blur.

Eclipse- Not knowing it, in my dead I howled suddenly. I clawed the air. "Im coming!!! " I screamed at nobody, suddenly whipping around and racing from my den.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Iron Claw: "STOP ALICE! WITH SHADOWSCAR BACK WE'LL ALL BE SAFE AND LIVELY! KILL ANYONE BACK IN THE NORTH YOU WILL BE KILLED! SHADOWSCAR IS BACK AND RECLUSE IS TAINTED! SO WHAT THERE IS A LONER! STOP RUNNING! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! I LOVE YOU, NOW STOP RUNNING AND BE SAFE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Alice- He didn't understand. I altered my direction, and pelted east. I know you love me, and I love you too, but it's not them i'm going to. It's a cliff. There I shall find something I wish to seek from. I lunged, sailing over sharp rocks as I plummeted toward the ground. I hit on my paws and kept going. I lunged over a 'small' cliff... And crashed downward toward the pond where Lillian had died. I regained control and sank my claws in, refusing to go into the pond. I grited my fangs as I jerked to a stop, only centimeter from the water. Why I didn't want to touch it, I had no idea. I backed up the cliff, eyes not leaving the water. For some reason, I couldn't touch Lillian's death bed. And I never would. And I ran off, racing through the trees, back to IronClaw and Kep. My vision caught movement. I was barley visible when I burst from the brush, snarling as my fangs revealed, as I lunged. And I saw my enemy. The one I longed to kill, standing on a cliff above all three of us.

Bones.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Iron Claw: "DEAR COMET!" I swore on the starter of all wolves. "GIVE IT UP BONES! JUST GO TO HECK! ALICE! YOU LEAVE HER AND LIVE"

(GTG American Idol Auditions "-.-)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 pm

(Aw. Bye byes. My mom is turning on the Americian Idol auditions right now... Meh will record o.e)

Bones- I laughed. "I LIVE TO KILL. I'm not giving up.... yet. My voice was sickingly sweet, my eyes narrowed.

Alice- I snarled. "SHE'LL NEVER GIVE UP! SHE'S HALF DEMON OR GOD'S SAKE!" I howled as my jaws closed on air, inches from Bones's throat. I landed and crouched, ready to try again.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Iron Claw: I leaped at Bones. "I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!" I fell at her, I pushed her down and bit into her ribs as Alice. But much harder, the red blood that flushed out turning black with venom. Kep watched in horror at me...his idol..."Don't become like me Kep, you'll die alone! you have to live!" Though he didn't understand I gritted that saying between my jaws. His blue eyes were scared. Snowflake stepped infront of her pup, protecting him. "DIE!" I bit harder into her stone pelt.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Bones- I snarled. Try harder then next time!

Alice- I was losing it. COMPLETELY. I lunged, jaws closed on a hind leg as my fangs sank in. I felt my fangs tearing. I felt so many things at once. I felt myself be throw off. I merely skidded across the ground. I only lunged again, this time jaws closing firmly on Bones's throat. My grip tightened, black blood coming from the damage I was creating. Memories that weren't my own flashed in my mind. I veiwed them all when I suddenly released. Black blood dripped from my fangs. You are going to join Iron Roses. I spat. I saw Kep's frightened eyes. A pang of guilt hit me. He shouldn't be seeing this.

Bones- I thrashed when I felt jaws close on my throat. The grip tightened. A noise came from my throat. STOP! I howled. I kicked out at Snowflake, trying to get at her, but I missed her. My hind claw raking At Iron Claw's stomach, but I couldn't get my claws in deep. I felt hopeless. Three at once. I growled as I gave up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 pm

iron Claw: I bit harder into the ribs. I hissed as I bit, not letting go. Bones was going to die

(Check it! •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 Muv0a1 )
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 pm

[[Lillian has NINE TAILS. OMG. SHE'S TOTALLY PWNSOME NOW XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Bones- I snarled as I felt my blood pour from me and felt myself loosing. FIGHT! my mother's voice screamed in my mind. My jaws whipped around as I latcheed onto IronClaw's scruff, barley able to grab it. I sank my fangs in.

Alice- I snarled. My jaws closed on Bones's breathing tube. My grip tightened. LEAVE-MY-FAMILY-ALONE.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm

(yup, did she pwn

Spoiler:

(lawl, breathing tube xD)

Iron Claw: I watched as Alice bit into her windpipe. I easily shook free of her grip and sat down, looking at the red and black blood. Black, easily found as my mark. "Enough." I looked at Alice, calmly.

Snow Flake: "You're too soft, brother." I looked at Iron Claw's red eyes, my yellow eyes staring back. I grimaced.

Kep: "I do want to be like you Iron Claw! You're my uncle! I wan to fight fair! No wolf deserves to die!"

Iron Claw: "Enough Kep!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Bones took her chance and tried to run. She heard voices in her head telling her to kill. She refused.

Alice- I lunged, giving one final blow to Bones. My Fangs sank deeply into a hind leg, and I heard the leg bone beginning to snap with I released. Bones stumbled but got back up and ran off. She'll be back. I growled, a maroon colored blood dripped from my fangs. I flexed my claws, just wanting to do more damage to Bones.

[[We needs more members here. O.O I REMEMBER NOW! I ASKED SPLASH IF SHE WOULD JOIN PD, AND SHE SAID SHE MIGHT O-O Since we are the only two who seem to come on here anymore. LIVE POND DUST, ;LIVE! XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Iron Claw: "Learn to control yourself more." I mumbled very quietly as I returned to my sister and nephew.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Alice- I shrugged before looking at Snowflake and IronClaw's Nephew and his sister. Guilt hit me. He had a family, he was alpha. I was well... Unknown. I had possibly not one drop of Pond Dust blood, I had no knowing of my family. All I knew was that my family was dead. I looked away from the group as I looked at the sinking sun. My heart felt suddenly torn to shreds. All these years I had lived alone, fighting my way to escape many encounters of death. And yet here I stood.

if I had ever had a family at all.

[[Meh must be stupid to just now relize Snowflake is IronClaw's sister. I' FEEL REALLY STUPID NOW. XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:27 pm

(lawl, its called Contexed Clues!)

Iron Claw: I cocked my head at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next