RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm

I bit my lip and looked out of the window, while letting my hair cover the side of my face so Jacob hopefully couldn't see anything. I was having an internal battle;
I can't believe I said that.
Yes, but you like him, now he has a hint.
I don't want him to know that!
Sure you do. I am you, I know myself.
That makes no sense, even in my own brain.
How do you know your not having this conversation in real life?
Oh Lord.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I sighed and turned my face to look back on the rode. We were a few blocks away from the resteraunt. By then maybe one of us might of said something. But, I doubted it. Does she somehow for some odd reason like me? Probably not. I questioned myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 pm

I bit my lip so hard I winced from a shock of pain, I had barely cut the skin, oops. I pressed my lips together and subtly touched my lip where I had cut myself, it wasn't bleeding much, I usually healed quickly, expecially small cuts. Wiping the drop of blood from my lip, I wiped it on my dark jeans, you wouldn't be able to tell. Turning, I looked at Jacob and sighed, "Listen. I'm sorry about the outburst. It was weird and stupid of me to do that. I shouldn't have been thinking about your eyes." That was awkward. I thought lightly and bit my lip on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm

"I accept, except yet again, you didn't do anything wrong at all." I stated. Great Jacob. Now it sounds like you have the biggest ego in Phoenix. "You just thought my eyes looked like... chocolate. Yeah, it's a little awkward. But, does that really matter?" But it made my heart beat rate multiply by 10 but... I grinned at myself and slowed down at the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

I looked at the resturant so I didn't have to look at him, "What does this place have?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I felt weird hanging around with him, expecially since all that had happen in a few hours. Including the awkward first meet, I mean, I ran into him in the bathroom. Who meets their roommate in the bathroom?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 pm

"Burgers, some pastas, pizza, steaks. Pretty much anything you could ask for." I stated getting out of the truck and closing the door behind me. After Lilliana had gotten out I locked the car and preceded into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

I walked with him towards the resturant. My body was with him, but my mind wandered around all my thoughts. It was kind of chaotic in my head, thoughts bounced around everywhere like one of those ball pits in Chuck E Cheese. My first thought was on the lady in the Mall parking lot, something about the way she looked at me, and then turned away... It made me think she wanted to tell me something, her look was one of knowledge, but she was a bit detached. I shook my head at that thought, she probly didn't care one bit about me and was just wondering why Jacob had been running after me, saying something about an 'angry son'. I blinked and then thought about the awkwardness in the truck, all my fault. Blame moi. I sighed lightly, not really paying attention as we weaved through tables and the hostess flirted with Jacob in front of me. That made me kind of ticked, but not enough to act out like I had in the mall. In the mall, it was like I had already had a short fuse, and something just decided it would be fun to light. No. It wasn't.
I jerked back to reality as our waitress looked at me like I was mental, "I asked what you wanted to drink. I already got your boyfriend's." She was too pretty for me, with a red waitress outfit that was skin tight to match her flaming red hair, she blew a bubble in my face. "Water." I replied my voice detached, "And he isn't my boyfriend." She seemed happy at that fact and turned back towards Jacob, "I'll be back with your drinks in a moment Doll." She drew out 'doll' like one of those cheesy old time movies and turned while twirling her hair on one finger.
Rolling my eyes, I laid my hands on the table and questioned, "Did you know who the lady was in the mall parking lot?" I don't know why, but that was still bugging me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm

I gagged lightly and looked up. "Erm- Yeah..." I stated with a frown. "I recognized her from somewhere. But I couldn't place it." I said in a hushed voice. I thought I was mental and that it had all just been in my mind. I wasn't going to tell her that I had seen people like this all my life. People always staring and then looking away when I realized that they were looking at me. I sighed and looked down at my menu. Even though I already knew what I wanted. After a few moments, the same obnoxious, gum-smacking, lady from the 60's, came back with two waters. "Here you go." She said coldly to Lilliana and then looked over at me with a smile on her red, inflated lips and handed me my glass. She called me 'Doll' again before taking our orders. After she had left I looked across the room at a two-person table where a lady in a black jacket was staring at us. In fact, it was the same person who was staring at us in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I contemplated what Jacob said as the waitress came back and took our orders, she was such a jerk. I rolled my eyes at her back after we ordered and noticed Jacob watching someone across the room, I followed his gaze and laid eyes on the lady from the mall parking lot. Grimacing, I said lightly under my breath, "Stop looking, act like you're talking to me, she won't leave if she thinks she hasn't been spotted, trust me. It's the same chick." We continued to glance in her direction every once in a while, but our food came and while I was focused on the waitress, the lady had apparently vanished. The waitress got right in Jacob's face and said, "There should be an extra number on teh check for you okay, Doll." She didn't wait for a reply, and I stared daggers at her back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 pm

"I hope it's the number for your Manager so I can complain to him about how annoying his Waitresses are." I stated in a stern, strict voice. "Now please, get out of my face." I said pushing her away. She looked offended and stalked off to the other table. I smirked at her and take the first bite out of my burger. "She looked as if she could be my great grandmother." I muttered, after I had swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:13 pm

I took a bite of my burger also and glared daggers at the waitress' back, "Just tell me if I should go attack her, I will, tell me who to attack, and I will." I growled my fist tightening on the poor burger. It squished and beef juice dripped on the plate. I smirked, "That was her head." I took another bite, "That was her arm." I chewed slowly before eating two french fries, "Those. Were. Her. Skinny. Chicken. Legs." I was seething, looking at Jacob, I huffed, "M.L. Left, or, otherwise known as Mysterious Lady."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 pm

I grinned. "No. Even though it'd be enjoyable to see you attack her." I said with a chuckle. My face immediately went straight when I heard what Lilliana said about 'M.L.'. "I'm starting to think this all isn't just a coincidence." I said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm

"Na' dip Sherlock," I mumbled after I swallowed a fry. I gave him a look with raised eyebrows and stated, "M.L. is freaking me out, if we keep seeing her, I'm making you my personal body guard. So you will never leave my side." I smirked at him and then gave a fake pout and twirled my hair while laughing like an idiot, "You'll protect me right?" I asked in a high pitched voice of a Blonde that had no brains. "My knight shining Prada."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 pm

"I wont if you continue to act like that." I threatened finishing off my burger and fries. "That, and I might just start going out with that waitress. Even though I wouldn't survive that day." I said with a chuckle and pulled a paperclip out of my pocket and placed it on the table. "That's the waitresses tip." I stated, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

I glared at him mockingly and grabbed a napkin. Taking out a pen, I wrote in big letters; TIP - STOP THROWING YOURSELF AT EVERY GUY YOU SEE. JERK. I slipped the napkin over the check and threw down the money for my food, "Jerk." I muttered thinking of worse things I could call Ms. Strawberry Gum. I grabbed Jacob's arm and towed him out of the resturant, "Combined, Red Headed Wonder should be preoccupied for a while with our tips."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

I sighed as I got into my truck. I started it up and strapped in. After Lilliana had gotten in. "Where to...? I asked before I backed up out of the parking lot. "The waitress's house to trash it, another store, or back to the college?" I asked smirking at the first suggestion. I had to admit, it would be fun. I grinned at the thought. It's so unlike you to laugh, and grin so much... I thought with a grimace. That couldn't have been because I was around Lilliana? No. Of course not. I thought reassuringly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 pm

"Well, you still need a lamp..." I said lightly and then sighed and leaned back in the chair, "Maybe the Mall, if you're not afriad of getting stalked by your Mom and M.L." I used the Mysterious Lady's nickname, it was catchy. "Though, I do like the first suggestion. It all depends on what you want to do. We could finish up quick with all the things we need to buy and go back to the dorm." I added lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:17 pm

"The lamp was mainly just a lame excuse to get out but, not look like some dork wandering the town with nothing to do." I said looking over at her and looking into her deep green eyes. My heart skipped a beat and I looked away. Jake, you're such a nuisance. I shook my head and looked ahead at the road.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:42 pm

I blushed at him and replied, "You want to know a secret?" I watched him before repling, "Me too, except I would be the lost weirdo with nothing to do." Chuckling, I grinned at him, "Dorm room it is?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm

"You'd do a lot better in this town then I do though. You're smart, you're prett-" I stopped myself and cursed in my mind. "You're pretty tough." I said 'finishing' my sentence. I sighed and avoided any eye contact until we got back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 pm

I blushed and looked at the dash board until we pulled into the dorm room parking lot. Getting out, I sighed and walked around the truck and smiled at Jake, "Thanks, I usually don't get that often, that I'm pretty-" I stopped for a half a second, hinting that I heard, "pretty tough."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 pm

"Er- You're welcome." I said slowly and bit my lip the whole entire time we were walking from the parking lot to our Dorm. I sorta stopped after I realized that there was drop of blood running down my chin. I quickly wiped it off with a tissue, hoping that Lilliana hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 pm

I opened my dorm's door and looked at Jacob, "So... Uh, I guess this is good bye? Unless, you want to uh..." I didn't have any ideas, so I stuck to a lame, "Hang out?" I wanted to smack myself, I had already made things so bad. Maybe he didn't want to see me every again, maybe he had called me pretty to make me happy. I didn't know. I bit my lip and noticed his was healing, we really needed to stop that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:07 am

I hesitated for a few moments before replying. "Sure. If you want too..." I said inviting her into my part of the dorm. I sighed and walked cross the room to turn on the TV. Nothing but white noise. I sighed and flipped it off.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:10 am

I grabbed my laptop and drug it into his room, "Here, we can watch youtube videos or something." I smiled at him, but my screen wouldn't come up, it said my laptop was off, but then it wouldn't turn on either, "No way..." I groaned sitting on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next