RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 pm

I shrugged. "Sure." I stated turning left at the fork in the road. We were now cascading through a small town in New Mexico. I had to slow down once we had hit town because I wasn't wild about getting pulled over. The less that people recognized our faces, the better. We were known as murderers now.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

I sighed, actually, I seemed to be doing that a lot now. Rubbing my head, I watched the people in the small town look at the fancy car, maybe we should've gone with something less flashy, like the mini-van, but then again, we weren't freaking soccer moms. Chuckling, I looked out the front window and started my tail, "My family is different from yours, in a few ways..." I trailed off and then threw myself into it, "My father and Mother were always nice parents, helping me whenever I needed it, and my mom even homeschooled me through high-school. I had always done dance my entire life, when I was young and still in public school, but when I went to home-school, I told my mom I didn't want to do it anymore. It was fun, but not what I loved. She freaked out, we haven't been the same since. That was her dream as a kid, to become a professonal dancer, and she pushed that on me." I took a breath and continued, "I've never had siblings, but my cousins were moderatly close to my age. They made my life horrible. I make my life sound so hard, but it really wasn't. And now that I'm telling you this, I realize I had it so good compared to some people. Now, my life before this entire ordeal seems like cake." I looked at Jake from the side and sighed again, "It might not be much of a story, but I figured you should know."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:56 pm

I nodded lightly, and slowed down a bit once we reached another town. Stupid people, and their stupid speedlimits... I thought, pursing my lips. I quickly learned that we were stuck in the middle of a traffic jam. In the Arizona sun. With a not-so-great air conditioner. (Don't get me wrong the car was awesome but, it had a horrible air conditioning.) I could only guess that the car in front of us belonged to a crabby old lady with her pot-bellied husband because the car moved an inch every minute. Literally. I groaned, and a headache quickly invaded my head's personal bubble. "I hate traffic." I stated, rubbing my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 pm

I laughed lightly and shook my head at him. "Jacob, you really should have more patience, and get rid of your lead foot." I smiled at him and touched his arm tenderly, "But, it is quite annoying. Do you know what happened? Maybe there was a wreck..." I wondered idlely, if I shapeshifted, if I could smell blood from this far away, if there was a wreck. If not, then the attempt would just scare the crud out of whatever car had the misforture of being caught at a standstill beside ours. I crawled into the backseat of the car after undoing my seatbelt and looked through all the spy junk they had installed in the Jag. "Do you want a Tylonal... Maybe this was what Tara was talking about." I offered lightly and handed him the bottle with a bottle of water that I found in a mini-fridge in the back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

I managed to smile lightly. "Yeah... please." I whispered, ignoring the honks that we were getting from the other cars for no apparent reason. I took the water that Lilliana gave me and took it with the Tylenol. I quickly drained the water, and set the empty bottle in the cup holder to recycle later. "We're nearing Phoenix, if you need anything from college, just tell me." I said, and sped up once we were out of traffic and Lilliana was strapped back in. It looked like a small crash had happened.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Everything seemed to slow down as Jacob sped up, finally passing whatever had caused the back-up. I had been right, it had been a small crash. A woman was drying her eyes beside a mangled car. An Abulance attendant tried to hold her back as a streacher passed with a sheet over it. I could make out the outline of an adult, possibly male. I gulped and tore my eyes from the scene as Jacob accerated. I shook my head lightly and rubbed my cheek, "I don't think I need anything, besides, the government has probably taken anything of any importance that I didn't get beforehand. The room was clean when I went back about a week ago. When we first left, I searched and cleaned everything up. They probabaly had to search for any left-over DNA. I say keep going if you don't need anything. We have to get to Oregon sometime soon." I replied lightly and looked at him for a moment before grabbing an apple from my bag, it was bruised, but edible. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm

I shook my head. "No. Not really." I whispered, gripping the steering wheel as hard as I could with both hands. My knuckles were a pale, paper white. The stretcher had reminded me of my real Dad's death. He had died at the wheel. I had been in the car at the time with my Mom. He was fine one moment and then he had died. Just like that. "Actully... I'll take something." I stated, loosening my arms up a bit, so it wouldn't look like I was angry.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 pm

I was worried about Jacob as soon as I watched his hands grip the wheel so tight his knuckles turned white. Biting my lip, I didn't say anything and grabbed the first thing I came too in the bag, a pear. Shaking my head, I dug down deeper and came up with a pop tart package. I shook my head again and handed it to him, "Here, this is all we've got, unless you want the apple or a smashed pear."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 pm

I grabbed it lightly, and thanked her. I unwrapped the two crumbly pop tarts. "Do you want one?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't need two." I said wrapping one up, and then taking a bite out of the other one. I handed the wrapped one to Lilliana, even though she hadn't responded. After I had swallowed, I yawned and re-adjusted my safety belt with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19