RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

I walked over to the table my Uncle was sitting at and slid into the seat across from him. "Uncle Joe, this is Jacob." I motioned to Jake with my hand and bit my lip. I wanted some proof that this was my Uncle, but I couldn't think of anything that would prove it beyond a reasonable doubt that he was my Uncle. Any information that my Uncle and I shared was pretty general, except... I had it! Smirking at Joe, I asked, "Just to prove you are who you said you are, I'm going to ask you a question, got it?" He nodded silently and I swear I saw his eyes glisten with the challenge. "At what age, did I stay with you, and what happened that we both swore we would never tell my parent's?"
He sighed and shook his head, "You really should have more faith in me Lilli Pad, You were six, your parent's were on a trip and we were hanging out at the park. Some kids were bullying you and you fell off the monkey bars and hurt your wrist. I wrapped your wrist up, and told you something special to call the kids. They never bothered you again." He grinned at me and whispered, "Do you remember what word I used?"
I grinned in return and muttered at the same time as him, "Basket-heads, because they were stupid enough to mess with us." Shaking my head, I looked at Jake and shrugged, "He's who he says he is."
"Now, can I please explain to you what the Resistance is?"
"Shoot."
"That's exactly what the government would do if they knew I was with you both and part of this group. It's made up of CIA, FBI, NCIS, and pretty much any other letter combination high level clearance group out there. Except, they are agents that are secretly revolting against the Government's testing program. A few of the agents were even shapeshifters like yourself, but they died a long time ago. We, as humans, have been trying to keep the group going. It's getting harder and harder as agents dissapear. I never told you this, but your Aunt was a shapeshifter, she was part of the group, but she died. I never could shapeshift, neither could the rest of our family. But, Jacob, your father was one of our best agents... Except, I'm sorry to say, went bad. He has all our information and could reveal us at anytime. This is hard for me to tell you, but I wondered if you could track him down and either silence him for life, or get him to join with us again. We can't have our information floating around everywhere." My Uncle explained, he was very long winded. He leaned back in the booth and stared at me.
I'm sure my expression was one of confusment and awe. I couldn't believe it... It just, no. It couldn't be... I didn't like the man that had said he was Jacob's father, but to basically get commanded to kill him or drag him back to a group that would probably kill him in the end didn't make me happy. Shaking my head, I looked at Jake and shook my head again, "Jake... I'm so sorry... I won't do this... I'm with whatever desicion you make."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 pm

I bit my lip. I paused, and pursed my lips; weighing the decision in my head. I slid into the seat next to Lilliana, and placed my hands on the table. "I'll do it. If my Father really betrayed you all. Take a life for two lives." I was reffering to me and Lilliana. If he had betrayed 'The Resistance', Then he was the one that more then likely gave the government more info about us. "One thing though. Lilliana stays with you guys. I don't want her getting hurt. Or captured. Or anything." I said, looking at Uncle J, as I was going to call him from now on.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 pm

I pursed my lips and grimaced at him, "One, you know we don't have to kill him, and two, you can't keep me here like a pet. I'm coming with you, if you go down, I'm right behind you." I smirked up at him and then turned to Uncle Joe, "So, what do we need to know, Joe?"
"Ah, I see we're still obsessed with cheesy rhymes at my expense, thank you." He grinned at us before saying, "I'll get you both to our headquarters and then our weapons manager can take over from there."
I nodded and asked, "When do we leave?"
"Now." Joe said lightly before getting up and walking away from the booth.
I looked at Jacob and then pushing him lightly, "Go on! I can't miss wherever we're going!" Laughing lightly, I stumbled out of the booth behind him and followed my Uncle to his truck and unfortunatly settled for the backseat while the guys had the front.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

I strapped myself in, and crossed my arms. I still wasn't going to let her come with me. I didn't feel safe in this car. Uncle J was just a little to friendly and outgoing. I sighed, and rested my head up against the window as the car started up My stomach ached with worry. I wasn't so sure I wanted to kill my father. He had betrayed us, but he was still my father. The same Dad I had spent half my life with. The one I used to idol. The one that taught me how to play baseball... I gulped. And tried to think about something else. My life was just heck. Nothing else. Just plain heck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:59 pm

I watched Jake out of the corner of my eye as I tried to make small talk with my Uncle. I knew Jacob wasn't liking this plan at all, but I didn't know what to do. I mean, this entire thing was turning out to be like when we met Jacob's father. Except, now we had to kill someone. I wasn't happy about that, at all. Sighing lightly, I leaned my head on Jacob's seat and questioned, "So, where's the headquarters anyway for this place?"
"Mexico." My Uncle replied lightly and I gaped at him.
So... We were going back to the place where we each murdered a bunch of people... This didn't sound like fun... at all. Gulping, I put my hand on Jacob's shoulder more for myself than for him. Maybe we could back out of this entire ordeal. It seemed like we just needed to get somewhere safe and stop crossing the country over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 pm

I ignored her hand, and kept on being emoish. (As Lilliana would put it.) I listened silently to Uncle J and Lilliana's conversation. Lilliana was happy, and that's all that really mattered. I pursed my lips, and fiddled with the strings on my hoodie.

OOC//; Sorry about the short post.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am

OOC//; It's fine, I was about to do a time skip anyways. xD

- Time Skip : 1 Day later -

I sat up and yawned. Upon looking around, I blinked a couple times and cracked my knuckles, Everything passing by the windows were shurbs, dirt, and more shurbs. Rubbing my neck, I looked at my Uncle for a moment before looking out the window again as he turned down a small dirt road. Something internal told me we were crazy close to the Mexican border and I trusted it as we drove up to a large wearhouse. Blinking a couple times, I tapped Jacob on the shoulder to wake him up and whispered, "We're here... Wherever here is."
My Uncle slid out of the car and grumbled, "Come on, I've got to be back in Ohio soon... Up and at 'em."
I slid out of the backseat and landed on the ground with a thump, causing dust to come up in a small mushroom cloud. Grabbing my bag from my seat, I slung it over my back and walked with my Uncle and Jake to the door of the large wearhouse. My Uncle knocked and the big doors opened to reveal... a tractor.
Turning to him, I growled, "What kind of joke is this?"
"Just wait." He snapped and then walked over to the tractor, "Burt! Are you up there!"
A man with a balding head and a sub sandwich rolled his eyes, "Joe, really? Did you have to wake me up!"
"Just press the button man." Uncle Joe muttered and the greesy man named Burt pressed a green button on the tractor. Directly behind it, the wooden wall opened up to reveal a completely metal corridor. My Uncle walked briskly towards it and I had to run to catch up. At the end of the corridor, there was another door and it opened with a small squeek.
Behind the door, were multiple people standing around laughing and talking. Some were on computers, some were looking into space with their sunglasses on. On the floor, was a giant emblem of an eagle and it read, 'The Resistance'. My Uncle pointed at a door across the room and said, "There's where Tara, our weapons keeper is. She'll get you suited up. Go."
I bit my lip and looked at Jacob before walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:06 am

When Uncle J had called up to Burt, I was imagining a puppet like Burt and Erny on Sesame Street. Sadly it wasn't, it was just a late middle-aged man. I smirked. "Wow. I was expecting a more... safe building..." I muttered lightly, shivering lightly in my hoodie, even though it was like one-hundred degrees outside at that moment. Then again, that was cold for this time of the year.
I have to admit, I was scared. I felt like I was walking into The Pentagon or something. And then when Uncle J told us to walk into some weapon room, I had a major mental breakdown. I was tempted to run and hide, or run and hide. Both of which sounded quite good. I stayed though, and gathered myself up. I was minutes away from handling the weapon that would kill my Dad.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 pm

I bit my lip and walked into the room. It looked pretty normal, nothing to... creepy. Just a couple guns that looked like the barrel had been smashed by something and a woman with fire red hair up in a bun on the top of her head with her back to us working on something. I don't know why, but I got a mental picture of the woman with her head on fire, and I was pretty sure that she would look the same. Her hair was bright red and orange. Very, non-covert.
I bit my lip and muttered a hello and the woman, Tara, my uncle had called her, turned around and looked over me and then Jake. "Are you related the Joe Grimm?" She asked in an English accent.
I nodded, "He told us to come in here and get suited up... We're going on a mission."
She shrugged, "Tara's the name, weapons are my game. Here." She reached down below a table and brought up two bags that were backpacks. Tara sat them down and motioned to them, "They've both got one gun, ammo, a small untraceable cell, and one black suit. The gun has an obvious use, same with the ammo, the cell is for if you need to contact us or each other. The suits are almost indestructible. Bullet proof, and fire resistant. It's a full body deal."
Tara sighed and leaned against the table before turning around and grabbed whatever was on her work table. "I just made this," She handed Jacob a laptop, "It's untraceable, there is no history for websites, and the firewalls are invincible. Good luck with whatever job your going to do." She glanced at me before tossing me a little bottle of tylonol. "You're going to need that for the headaches, they can be a pain."
I looked at her with raised eyes, but grabbed my bag and Jacob's and steered Jake out of the room. He looked pale and not that great. Biting my lip, I poked him in the shoulder and looked at his face, "Are you okay? We still don't have to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:54 pm

"Y-yeah. I'm still willing to do it... even though I'm not excited about doing this." I whispered, re-adjusting the laptop in my arms. It didn't look like it had cost a few hundred dollars... it looked more like 2,000 dollars. Like Apple prices their products, but nicer. I saw the small windows sign on the front. Thank gosh. I thought. I could not maneuver a Mac. "Anyway... I think it might be the only way I'll actually be accepted in 'The Resistance'." I whispered lightly. My Dad was 75 percent of the information that had ruined our lives in all of a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

I shifted the bags in my hands and brought one hand up to rub the back of my neck. "Okay.. But, we don't have to be a part of this. He's just my uncle, this is your dad. But, I'll close the subject." I walked towards a door labled 'Transportation' and motioned for Jacob to follow before looking down at the Tylonal bottle. Something about what Tara said scared me. I didn't know what would cause these headaches she had mentioned, but I didn't want to know. I pushed open the door that said 'Transportation' and marveled at the sight in front of me. State of the Art cars set in front of me, including a Black Jag, A truck, An SUV, and two motorcycles.
Gaping, I turned towards Jacob and muttered, "Please, tell me we can take the cycles..." My eyes got wide and I pouted towards him and motioned to the unsafe and completely innapropriate transportation. But, I wanted them so bad.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:12 pm

I smirked at her. "I wanted to take the Jag... and the cycles are unsafe. But, m'kay. We've both been through more dangerous situations? What's the worst that could happen? We get a couple bumps and bruises if we lose control." I stated with a small grin. Please stay safe though... I thought to myself. "I call the dark blue one with the white stripe." I stated, shoving her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:17 am

I looked from the bikes to the Jag, then back to the bikes. Biting my lip, I struggled inside and then huffed, "We'll take them both." I shrugged and smirked at Jacob. The Jag looked small from the outside, but the inside was tricked out with spy gear and I easily put the bikes inside. Smiling at Jacob, I found a pair of sunglasses in the glove compartment and tossed them to him with the keys to the Jag, "Let's get going. I say head back to Oregon, no need to start somewhere random."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 am

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't complain, because a Jag, was like driving a Porsche or a Ferrari. At least in my eyes. But, I had been sarcastic... mostly. I smirked, and put on the sunglasses. I pulled off my hoodie, and tossed it into the seat next to me. I flipped on the air conditioning, and turned the keys in the ignition slot. It roared to life softly. A lot more softly compared to my old pick-up. Just wait till I tell my brot- My excited thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sudden burst of reality that I probably wouldn't see him or any other of my relatives again. "Oregon? My family's there. I don't want to endanger them any more..." I yelled, over the roar of the car motor and the motorcycle motor. "Then again, they're all ready in danger so, here we come come cold, green state!" I yelled, and rolled up my window.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:12 pm

I flipped off the motorcycle's engine and then the car was silent. Sighing, I muttered, "That was the last time we saw him though... Where else?" Rubbing my head, I pressed a random button on the dash and an opening opened directly behind the car. Jacob could back out now. Our bags, and the spy ones were in the car, with the motorcycles. We wouldn't be anywhere else in a long time. I just hoped that there was some electronic credit card for gas in the sacks that Tara had forgotten to tell us about. Rubbing my neck, I puffed and leaned back in my seat before muttering rhetorically, "I wonder what will happen?" I knew we had a long car trip ahead of us, because we were in Mexico, going to Oregon, but it was nessisary consitering I knew we couldn't run the entire way and risk getting shot in the butt by evil Government agents.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:34 pm

OOC//; -coughcough- They saw him last in Utah... xD Whatever though.

I unrolled my window, and peeked my head out. "Yeah. You're right, and it's a good idea. My cousins and other relatives can't really be put in any more danger. One works as an officer and the other one worked like my 'Dad'. As a doctor." I made sure to put air quotes around 'Dad'. I was hoping for some reason it would turn out I had some cool person as a Dad like in the Maximum Ride series, except not my Mom. I grinned at Lilliana and then turned the engine back on and backed out of the lot.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:56 pm

OOC//; Oh well, -rolls eyes- We haven't posted on here in forever. I couldn't remember, I winged it.

Sighing, I nodded at Jacob and shook my head. It had been a rhetorical question, meaning it wasn't supposed to be answered. Maybe, I could manage to kidnap Jacob's Dad instead of killing him... Jacob wouldn't have to witness his father's death... and I wouldn't have a guilty conscious. Sighing again, I muttered, "What's your family like?" I was genually curious, plus, the car ride would be long, even though I didn't want to tell about mine.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

I kept my eyes on the road. "You've seen it. Silent, scary, and ugly." I whispered, readjusting the sunglasses that covered my eyes. They were starting to get annoying. I finally set them down in the cup holder, and sped up a bit now that we were on the freeway.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:20 pm

"No... I'm not talking about your Dad Jake. I want to know about your Mom, and if you have any siblings..." I replied a bit hotly, he annoyed me so much sometimes, but I still had my little crush on him. Stupid overreactive emotions, why couldn't I just have zippo feelings? Because, God wanted me to seem so complex. Sighing furiously, I thought, Stupid World, everything is so complicated. First, you go to College, and then you find out you're a shapeshifter and you have to go kill your roommate's Dad... After your Uncle takes you to a Government base, which is who is chasing you because you're a shapeshifter. I huffed, Let's see someone write a book about this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 am

"Yeah, I know. I have two siblings. A really younger brother who's ten, and a younger brother who's sixteen, almost seventeen. And my Mom, is a grumpy old troll who lives under the bridge." I stated with a small grin. "You saw her when she was happy a week ago. She's been like that since my real dad died." I bit my lip, and the thought about murdering my Dad was flooding into my brain. I groaned lightly, and tried to think of happy thoughts. Like bunnies jumping through the flowers or birds chirping. The truth was, there was no world like that. The world was just a bloody battlefield of life or death. And I was mortally wounded.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:16 pm

"Oh, I forgot about that..." I muttered lightly, truthfully, I had forgotten about meeting his mother. She was a, well, whackjob. Silently praying that I would never meet the woman again, I replied, "I'm sure your brothers aren't as bad as her." Sighing, I looked at the pain displayed on Jacob's face and touched his arm lightly, "Don't worry, Joe said we could always kidnap him... and anyways. We've got a car, two motorcycles, food, clothes, untraceable electronics, and money. We could run and not even do this... Go to an island or something." I hadn't thought about that option until I had given it to Jacob, it was true, we could just drive to Florida, hop on a boat, and go to an island and live out our lives in blissful peace. My dream came back to me and I shuttered, No. I wouldn't give that dream a chance to come true.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:47 pm

I nodded lightly. "Their not. Not at all..." I muttered lightly. "We could go to an island, but it would be even more unsafe then where we are right now. If the government found us, we'd have no where to go. On main land we have nearly the whole world to escape to." I said, pursing my lips afterwords. It was the sad truth, there was no where that was safe anymore. "If we get out of this situation, alive then we can move to a Caribbean island with our families for the rest of our lives." I said with a small smile. It'd be like The Swiss Family Robinson, just in a more modern version. I chuckled lightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:05 pm

I nodded at him and chuckled a bit at the mental picture of my family and Jacob's in multiple row boats in the ocean rowing to an island. "As soon as this is all over." I confirmed and looked at the scene outside my window whipping by at the speed of the car. Shifting in my seat, I looked at the odometer and grinned at the speed, Jake was already hitting one-hundred miles-per-hour, "I hope we don't get pulled over." I muttered jokingly to him and pointed at the speed limit sign that was coming up and the odometer. It didn't matter to me though, if we did or didn't, I could just convince the Officer we hadn't been speeding, and then we could race away as he was checking the plates.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

"I'm not your regular old grandma." I stated, with a small grin. A few moments later we got to the U.S./ Mexico border. Fun. We waited in line for what seemed like forever before finally making it up to security.They checked my fake I.D. and drivers license and then let us continue on. Once we were out of sight from the guards I pressed on the pedal and shot back out at 100 MPH. At this rate we'd be in Oregon in about seven hours.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 pm

I grinned at him lightly and my back hit the seat as he accelerated in a split second. Moving forward in my seat again, I residuationed myself before turning to Jacob, "Would you like to hear about my family?" I asked lightly. He deserved to know what I grew up like. I'd heard his story, I'd learned first-hand what his physco- or, unique mother was like. Now, he deserved to know at least a bit about what my family was like. Some parts weren't pretty, but then again, what family was perfect? I sighed lightly and looked at him for a moment to wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next