RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 am

I was kind of dumbstruck when Jacob told me her loved me, but I fought. I leapt out of the bush after him and took down a man with my paw. I wasn't as heavy as Jacob, but I packed a mean punch. I soon learned that I could transform in the blink of an eye, so I used that to my advantage. I would come at a man leopard form, and then give them a round-house kick with my human leg. I was a blur, fighting. I wasn't thinking, gosh, I was barely breathing as I got closer and closer to the border. I didn't keep count on how many fell under my paws, but I did take down as many as I could that touched Jacob. I had multiple gunshot wounds on my sides, but I didn't feel the pain, it was blocked from my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 am

I felt, two shots to my sides hit my skin at the same time. I ignored them, and leaped at a man, knocking him down to the ground. My adrenaline was pumping through my veins, as I took down one of the last few men. I heard a yell; 'Leave them to die of their gun wounds! We'll come and find them tomorrow morning!' The last few gunshots rang out before the helicopters and trucks pulled out. Those. Sick. Twisted. People. I thought in vain, and ran over to Lilliana, who I noticed had multiple gunshot wounds. I stared at them. Lilli, you need to lay down... I thought, and changed into a human. My shirt was stained nearly solid red. I sighed, and took it off. Luckily all of the wounds were on my shoulder, and arm. Where they luckily, had all avoided vital veins or organs. I sighed in deep relief, but I didn't matter. With as much worry as I had about Lilliana, I didn't feel anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 am

The adrenaline faded as the men did. I heard a shout and a few more shouts, but I couldn't really comprehend them as the wounds caught up with me. I could feel myself turn human again, and I could hear Jacob. But nothing really made sense. My sight flickered and I just wanted to join the blackness that was creeping up on me. A part of me knew my wounds were worse than they had seemed before, and I tried to move, but pain shot up my left side. I felt around with my arm and hit multiple gunshot wounds all along my entire side. I shut my eyes and felt the blackness converge on me, it was comferting, not scary. I just hoped that Jacob would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 am

I knelt down beside Lilliana. "Please don't be dead. Please!" I yelled, feeling her pulse. Very slow. I immediately started doing CPR. Rabid, worried thoughts were running through my head. I yelled in pain, as my wounds started to sting, and burn. It was an indescribable pain. I continued to try to do CPR though.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:53 am

I was floating, okay, maybe that sounded a bit weird, but it seemed like I was floating. On air, everything was hazy, and all I was aware of was that something was pressed to my lips every few seconds. The world was misty, I kind of liked it this way. It was pretty, in the creepy you might by dying/never wake up way, but pretty. Something pressed on my stomach, and then my lips again, but I took no notice. The hazyness was black around the edges and it made me sleepy. I let the blackness in and sighed in relief in my head, it was nice, almost like I had buired my head in Jacob's fur. I slept, I didn't know how long, or if I was going to wake up, but I slept.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:15 am

I groaned, and my eyes, started to close, I felt myself roll over and hit the ground. The world went black around me.

__________ Sometime tomorrow ______________

I sat up, my eye blinking rapidly. The last thing I had remembered was rolling over and fainting. Was this a dream? I looked down at my chest, I had a warm new t-shirt on, along with new Jeans. I looked over at Lilliana, she was wearing fresh clothes also. I then noticed that I was in a large square room, we were both laying on separate beds. And the room was comfortingly cool. I had bandages covering all of my wounds. Where was I? Was I dead? Was I in a government building. That thought made me slip out of bed. I nearly yelled, as I put weight on my legs. I sat back down. A few moments later, the very same wolf-dog that had spooked Lilliana, was walking in on all fours. He looked up at me. And as I blinked, he had changed into a man with chiseled features. He was about Fifty and had short brown hair. That was about the same color as mine. Instead of having brown eyes, he had dark blue ones. I bit my lip. He looked so familiar. Like, I had seen him before. "Wh-Who are you?" I asked looking at the man. He spoke. "James Joseph Night." He said with a small smile. I glared at him. He had the same voice as my father. He had the exact same name as my father, and he even looked like him. "I'm dead... aren't I?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"No..." James said in a slow, soft voice. "Jake, you're alive. And healthy. So is Lilliana." He said with a small smile. I blew out a small sigh of relief. But, how could I trust this guy? It could be a government agent who can change into my Dad... I ran through questions my Dad would only know. "Your not my Dad, even though you have the same name as him... So where are we?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Jacob. I am your Dad." James said looking down at me.
I gaped. "No... You can't be. My Dad died of lung cancer nearly ten years ago."
"I didn't. That was somebody who was covering up for me... So I wouldn't endanger you... or your Mom when I accidentally got injected by the disease. That you and Lilliana are also injected with." James explained.
I wanted to stand up and yell in joy but, I still didn't know if I could trust him. "What's the type of wood that my Yo-Yo's made out of, that you made?" I asked him sternly. He didn't hesitate one second.
"Cherrywood, with a cedar and pine edge and inside." He said pointing to the Yo-Yo on the table next to me. He really was my Dad. My Dad was alive. I held back a yell, and picked up the Yo-Yo.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:28 am

My eyes fluttered open groggily, My head hurt like heck and I wanted to scream. That's when I realized I was laying down somewhere, there were sheets. I sat up quickly and looked around bewhildered. Pain shot of my side and my hands snapped into fists. There was a man in front of Jacob and I swear I thought Jacob was going to scream, he looked more happy than I had ever seen him before. Grimacing, I held my side through the new clothes and glared at the man while grounding out, "I. Will. Kill. You. If. You. Don't. Flippin'. Tell. Me. Where. We. Are." My voice was strong even from the pain and I was fairly sure I could transform if I needed too.
The man's gaze fell on mine and he matched my glare and doubled it. "Darn." I muttered flinching. He was kind of scary. That's when I noticed the features that matched Jacob. Plus, Jacob was clutching his Yo-Yo and grinning like an idiot. "Who the heck are you?" I asked my voice a bit softer, but not much.
"I am James Joseph Night, Jacob's father." The man replied.
"Oh, heck no." I muttered looking at the man. I winced again, my side was killing me. I kind of just wanted to go back into that nice haze. I looked at Jacob and tried to catch his eyes, but they were glued to his father like if he looked away the man would dissapear. Somehow, I believed that the man was Jacob's father, and I laid back down after some internal struggles. Groaning, I clutched my side a bit more adding more pressure and moaned, "This stinks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 am

I ripped my eyes away from my Dad. It was just unbelievable. For the past Nine years, I had thought he was dead. Laying in a grave somewhere peacefully. But, he'd been alive this whole time. I looked over at Lilliana, and saw that she was in pain. I quickly slipped out of bed, and limped over to Lilli. I shook my head. "I'm so sorry, Lilliana. I should have fought better. It would have prevented you from getting shot..." I said lightly, and looked into her pain-filled eyes. "It's all my fault..." I said looking away shamefully. My Dad had left the room. I stared out the window. Thick luscious trees lined the area. We weren't in Arizona or Mexico anymore... that's all I knew.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 am

I rolled my eyes at him. "Go back to bed," I grumbled, sometimes he made me so angry with how protective he was. It was nice, and sweet, but I can transform into a leopard for pete's sake, I think I can take care of myself. Frowning, I turned away from him and muttered to myself, "I can't catch a break can I? First a new state with a new college, then a male roommate, then a stalker, then freaking transforming animals, then being double-crossed, then being hospitalized because of some stupid side wound that makes you wince." I took my hand and balled it into a fist before punching the bed across from me, "Life stinks." My fist rebounded and I dodged it before groaning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 am

I stared at Lilliana for a few moments before turning around, and slipping into my bed. I closed my eyes, but it took about an hour for me to fall asleep. I quietly slipped off to dream land. First I dreamed about my fathers 'death'. And then about the bloody battle that had occurred so many hours ago.
I woke up with a startle. Sweat coated my clothes, and my face. I gulped, and sat up. I saw the night sky from the window. The stars twinkling among the moon. I looked over a Lilliana, before going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 am

I didn't sleep, I didn't think, I didn't move.
As far as I was concerned, I didn't do anything, I was tense as all get out, my mind was blocked so I couldn't think about a thing that wanted to pour overtop of me, and my back was facing Jacob and the door. All I wanted to do was just up and run. The smell of the medical supplies were making me nausous and the fact that I was surrounded by people I didn't want to trust made it all the more hard not to flee. The only thing that you could tell I was still alive was the fact my heart was beating, and everyonce in a while, I would wince or flinch from pain. My head was spinning by the morning from not thinking about all the problems and issues I had, but I tried to push it away. Groaning, I acted like everything was peachy and okay as I streched out the sore muscles in my non-hurt side. The one that was hurt, was hurting all the same. I could push the pain to the back of my mind though and block it.
While I waited for some grub, I took the time to look around the room. It was white and rectangular. Multiple beds lined the walls with tables inbetween each one. Everything was white and sterile, it reminded me so much of the Government agents that I had to remind myself to trust this place. There was a clock on my table and the red numbers blinked at me, 8:01 a.m. My bag was beside the table, but it was shapeless, nothing was in it. Biting back a curse, I rolled over and glanced at Jacob and the door. I mentally calculated my pain in my side and how long it would take me to track down all my things and blow this place. I hated it here, I would leave Jacob if I had too.
Something about that statement caught my mind and thoughts flooded my head, Nothing ties you down, you are cold. He told you he loved you, and you didn't return it. I hope you die. Something in the back of my mind hissed and I flinched lightly. The statement was true, and I agreed with it. I should die, I should've died in the bloody war.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 am

I woke up at around 8:30 to a shaking to my shoulder. My eyes sprung open. There staring at me, was my Dad. I sat up rubbing my head. My arms ached, and stung, but I ignored it. I pursed my lips as he shoved a small tray of food into my hands. I looked over at Lilliana who also had a tray but was staring at it like it was poisoned or something. I decided not to say anything. I thanked my father lightly, and started to eat. It ached to chew, but it felt good to have food in my stomach. I sighed again, and set the tray back down. I didn't say anything to Lilliana, as I tried to stand up. It still hurt. But, not as bad as a day ago. I sighed and limped out of the door. My mouth hung open. The inside of the building was wood, with a light creamy ceiling. My Dad came out of a door and looked at me. He didn't say 'Good Morning' or anything. He just started explaining. Even though, I hadn't asked any questions. "We're in the hills of Northern Utah. I found you both laying on the ground unconscious on the Mexican side of the border. I immediately noticed that you were Jacob, and the person next to you was Lilliana. You've both been on nearly every News Network. The government has large rewards on you both." James said with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 am

I glared at the food like it would jump up and eat me instead of me eating it. It was probably poisoned now that I thought about it. Grimacing, I watched Jacob eat and his father leave. Soon, Jacob set his trey aside and walked into the hall. I blinked and followed him, staying far enough away that I wouldn't be noticed much. I heard his father explaining everything and I listened carefully, 'Northen Utah... Found you both laying on the Mexican Border... Jacob... Lilliana... News stations... Government.' I growled unknowingly and inched closer to the pair. My sight seemed to flicker and go red from the anger. I hated that man, I wanted him dead for some reason. And I wanted him dead, now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 am

"So... Are the news stations telling the truth about what's happening? About how the Government wants to ruin the earth?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"No. Of course not. They've called both of you mass murderers, and you're both looking for more victims." James said, sitting down in a soft looking armchair. "I'm sorry, I haven't gotten to either of you sooner. I had barely any idea where you were... until I saw that a women had seen a Black bear, a Leopard, and a White Fox. I know that you're the bear, and Lilliana's the Leopard. But... who in the world is the White Fox?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I explained, still standing in the same spot, that I had been for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:41 am

I listened to the both of them talk while my hands clenched and unclenched at my sides. My stomach churned and I charged foreward, "You knew about this! You lied to Jacob for nine years! You knew this was going to happen!" I shouted in James' face while stabbing a finger at his chest. I jabbed and shouted at him over and over again my face growing red and more angry, "You knew about this all along and you didn't tell him! You could've prevented it!" I realized through the entire ordeal that I was only made at him because he had hurt Jacob and ruined my life. Only those two simple things. The voice in my head had been wrong, I wasn't cruel, I was just to mad to be compassionate. I needed a way to vent all my hate, and I was doing it now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 am

"Lilliana. Listen, If I had told Jacob about this, what in the world could I have done? The government wasn't going to come after either of you until you turned Eighteen, and the disease activated itself. And, so you know. I've protected you, and Jacob both of your entire lives." James said calmly, letting her poke him in the chest. I bit my lip. "Lilliana. Please. I can fight my own fights. And I've thought about all of this, but I've put it past me. Yeah, my Dad's lied to me for nine years. But, it's for a good reason..." I said, approaching her and putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 am

I shrugged his hand off and ignored the man I was probably giving a bruise in front of me, "You didn't protect us! You let fate mess with us until we were eighteen. Then you just sat here in Utah and let there be a chance of us both dying!" I shouted my voice cracking sometimes. There were tears falling know and my voice got softer and softer until I whispered through tears, "I just want to know if my parent's know about all this? If they knew what I was going to become..." I fell to my knees and sobbed into them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 pm

I crouched down next to her, even though I knew she would more then likely push me away. The more she said, the more it made me angry at my Dad. Yeah. How did you protect us? You weren't ever around in my life. Never. Not after January 12th 2000. I realized James was looking down at the both of us. "I don't know what that ugly backstabber told either of you. But, I'm sure you've both noticed that people have stared at each of you your whole life?" I nodded slowly. So did Lilliana. "That was me, and my brother; Mark." He snapped his fingers. An old crabby looking man stood in his place for a few moments, and then he snapped his fingers again, and a female Zookeeper stood in the old mans place. And then she turned back into James. I eyed him warily. This is exactly what 'Jessica' had said. I frowned. "How do we know that you aren't some government agent who got a hold of the disease like 'Jessica' did?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "And as far as I know. You could be some lady like M.L." I said through gritted teeth. I didn't care if this was my Dad, I wanted to get this information out.
James just smiled. "I read you The Hobbit nearly every night before bed, Jacob. Nearly every night. If we finished it, we would start it again." I bit my lip. That was something my Dad would really only know, unlike the yo-yo where somebody who was an expert on wood could have inspected it. I stood up. "I trust you." I said slowly, looking down at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

I was still momentarily freaking out. I knew that Jacob was worried about me because he was beside me, and for once, I didn't double-think my judgement on him. He started shooting questions to James like he didn't believe him either, and he seemed to be happy with the answers, I but didn't think I could ever trust him. I didn't know him, I didn't know something to ask him that would push away all my worries. Sighing, I wiped my cheeks and sniffed before looking up into Jacob's eyes. I couldn't understand what he was thinking about and it was killing me. Most of the time I was more perceptive than this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:33 pm

I pursed my lips as my father returned through the door, that he had come out of. "Don't get to used to this place. I'm not trusting anybody except for you. Anymore. Even my Dad. He still has a weird aura about him. And I'm only about 50% sure he really is my Dad. So, we're leaving. Tonight. I might even be able to make a couple of fake passports. I'll just need to get the same paper they use in the real ones. Mine's in my backpack. So, I'll just need to edit that one a bit, and then make one for you." I stated in a soft whisper. So my 'Dad' wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

"Jake..." I muttered my voice cracking, "I don't want to influence your desiscion on this. You obviously trust him enough to be your father... Don't give him up for me. I'll be find, you can find me later. I have a fake passport, my parent's don't know about it, I got all my fake documents in case something happened. I think I just read to many fiction novels..." I trailed off thinking about some of the books I had read before getting back on track, "You should stay here, get information-" The next words I said made bile rise in my throat, "I'm sure that is your real father." The sentence after that made me want to cry, "I don't want you to come with me. You need to heal." I slid up into a standing position and looked him in the eyes for one last time before turning around. I was planning to make a dramatic exit and go get my bag and leave, but something rooted me in my place.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:02 pm

I shook my head. "You're not going to get rid of me that fast. I'm coming with you. You might as well. I'll just follow you, if you refuse." I said, placing a hand on her shoulder. After a few moments, I sighed, and sat down on the couch that was a few feet away from me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I frowned at him and went into the room with the beds. I walked over to mine, my side wasn't hurting as much as yesturday and I momentarily debated on just running right now. I grabbed my bag and realized that everything was in it, It was just light because the blanket I had packed was on my bed. I sorted through my clothes and repacked everything so there would be more room. I wondered idley if I should bring my cell phone and ended up packing it anyway. If the government found me by it, Verizon was getting a call.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

I followed. Watching her pack her bag, I asked, raising an eyebrow; "What's your plan? Are we leaving tonight...? Or right now?" I grabbed the yo-yo off my table, and started to lightly play with it. After a couple of moments, I rolled it up, and slipped it into my back pocket. I leaned up against the wall, waiting for my reply.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:34 pm

I turned to him, in truth he had scared me a bit. I hadn't heard him, I was going to have to listen and be more careful. Shaking my head, I gave a humorless laugh before stating, "I'm leaving when I want too, you can leave when you want to... I told you-" mini gulp, "I don't want to be with you anymore." I returned to packing my bag, I folded up the blanket and put it in the bag, I still had room for anything extra I might pick up. I was a loner now. I had to take care of myself. Sighing, I remembered the deer and thought about how at least I wouldn't go hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next