RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

My heart literally stopped. Had I heard that right. By the way Lilliana was acting, I had. I gulped, and bit my lip. "Well... erm-... What are you going to do if you get cornered by the government like we just did? They're bound to have even more troops, with stronger guns! You'll die. It's bound to happen. If I somehow hear that you got hurt... or worse killed. I wouldn't know what to do with myself." I said, in an angry, stern voice. I was more worried, then angry though. I shook my head lightly and stared at the wall behind Lilliana. I didn't want to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

"If I die, I die." I muttered lightly. Owch, Harsh Lilliana, a voice said in the back of my head. I didn't take any notice to it, I was just trying not to whirl around and suggest that Jacob and I run off together, find some barren island and live our lives our where the government couldn't find us. That is an odd plan, The same voice offered. I didn't realize it, but I chuckled lightly and replied, I replied to a voice in my head, "You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:34 pm

I shook my head in dissapointment. "So... you want your mother, father, and loved ones to all die?" I said rhetorically, and left the room. Now I was mad. Could she really care that little about everyone in her life? I pursed my lips and wandered around the living room in silence. Thinking. My brain working a mile a minute on how I was going to live and survive.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to face him, but he was leaving the room. Debating on following, I just sat on the bed and thought, Boy I screw things up a lot. Grabbing my back, I grabbed his and threw it at him on the way out, "You comin' or not, Irratible Grizzy?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

"Not if your going to continue to act like some maniac, walking onto a battlefield with your hands tied behind your back." I muttered, turning around and picking up my dark blue and black backpack. I slid the straps over my shoulder. I was coming no matter what her response was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:55 pm

I just stuck my tongue out at him and grinned, "Is a stinky reason for the way I acted, 'Because I didn't want you hurt?'" I fluttered my eyelashes at him trying to flirt, but I think it might have been a horrible fail.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 pm

"Yeah. Sure. I believe that." I said sarcastically. "Batting your eyelashes like a schoolgirl isn't exactly believable." I said with a small grin. "C'mon, then." I whispered, pointing to the back door.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:11 pm

I glared at him and stuck my tongue out again before leaving through the door. I snuck around the side of the building and watched for any signs of guards.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:16 pm

I followed, quietly. Making sure to close the door quietly. No guards, so obviously my 'Dad' didn't worry about us escaping. I smirked, and creeped around the side after Lilliana. Once we realized that the coast was clear. We started booking it towards the trees. Once they had started to thicken, we slowed down. Once we had stopped, I transformed into the large black bear.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:21 pm

I followed him, I was light on my feet and I transformed seemlessly into the sleek leopard. Yo, I thought lightly hittting Jacob on the back with my tail, Sorry. I mumbled after I had gotten his attention. Personally, I stunk at apologies, but I really liked Jacob, hopefully I could fix all my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 pm

I smirked. Sure you are. I thought, rolling my eyes. I preceded forward through the thick forest. We continued walking for about a mile with very few words shared between us before we came upon a crumbling, brick and stone structure. It looked like it had been a barn of some sort. I took my chances and wandered in. The floor was lined with rotting wood, and a fair amount of gravel and pebbles. There were stables along each wall, so it obviously belonged to a livestock farmer. I sighed, it would be a good place to stay for the night. I say we stay here for the night, and work out what we're going to do... I thought, looking over my large shoulder at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:35 pm

I frowned at him and thought back, I am. I wasn't exactly sure what he was replying to, the sorry or the bad about apologies thing. It didn't really matter, the simple reply, 'I am' was good enough for both without going into some long speal. I caught from his mind that it was about the sorry and my stomach crumpled under me. It flipped and I padded into a stall across the room from his, Fine. I thought misrably and turned human. I didn't want to cry as a human, but I didn't want Jacob hearing my thoughts, so it was a lose/lose siduation. Curling up, I got out my blanket and threw it over myself, it was cold on the rotting planks underneith me, and the rocks poked at me everytime I moved.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:44 pm

I frowned, and walked over to the stall Lilliana was in. I transformed back to a human and sat down next to her. Putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "What's bothering you? Other then the fact that we're back on the run. Did I upset you?" I asked in a soft voice. I was worried. Had I made her upset? I hoped not. I had just gotten back on her good side.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 pm

I shurgged nochalantly and looked at him, "I'm just a bit moody about this whole expirance. I feel like some kid who got sold to the government in one of those movies, where they expirament on her and she escapes, only to get captured again." Sighing, I rubbed my hands together, "I just don't want to end up in a cage or something, like the Maximum Ride books, you know, the ones by James Patterson?" I asked him. It might be dorky, but I didn't care, those were still to this day my favorite book series, and they probably would stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 am

"Yeah. I know what your talking about. I don't think we'll get put up in a cage though..." I said, frowning at the thought. I sighed, and stared up at the hole-filled ceiling. I leaned my back up against the stone wall. After a few minutes, I slid down, onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 am

"What's your deal?" I asked watching him slide down the wall. He looked kind of Emo, with the expression on his face and I resisted telling him that and making a wise-crack about how he shouldn't go all Fang on me. Grinning, I slid down with him and folded up the blanket. Slipping it in my bag, I sighed and looked up through a hole in the ceiling. Watching the clouds, I sighed again and looked at him, "Do you every just wonder what if would be like to fly? To be up in the sky and just be free? Nothing trying to hunt us, nothing to capture us."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 am

"I know how it's like to be free, and not have anyone hunting us down. Let me remind you that we were free for Eighteen years..." I whispered, ignoring her question about 'What my deal' was. "I figure it would feel good. I guess... To fly. I mean, with a single flap of your wings you can go nearly fifty yards if your an Eagle or Hawk..." I said, in an even softer voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 am

I noticed he ignored my first question, but I didn't press any farther. He was right about being free for the first eighteen years of our lives. I sighed again, for the billionth time today and said lightly, "That's a bit dramatic, but, I don't care. I just don't want to be hunted now. I feel like an animal. I am an animal. I killed people Jacob, real human beings that probably had families..." I trailed off and shook my head, "But then again, what kind of monster would work for the Government to hunt down two teenages- wait, I guess we're technically adults now... Anyways, what kind of monster would work for the Government to hunt down two adults that were barely eighteen each. I mean, what makes you that sadistic?" I asked lightly, my voice never raising in the rant. Something about watching the clouds make me extrememly calm.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 am

I just shrugged. She was right. We were animals. I had killed people with families. They might have been doing something, sick and twisted. But, they thought they were doing what was right for the country and the world. That thought just made my stomach ache that much more. There familie's were probably mourning and wishing that I be casted down to the deepest pit of Hades. I sighed, and rolled over on my side, facing the rotting wooden sides of the stable.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

I rolled over beside him and put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry..." I whispered lightly, "I shouldn't have said that... Now it's just gone and made us both feel bad and guilty..." I frowned at him and shook my head as I rolled back over and sat back all the way up. I didn't understand how he could stand lying down on the uncomfertable wood.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 am

"It's fine. You didn't do anything. I was already thinking about it." I mummbled coldly. I closed my eyes, and tried to think about something else. I was like a little kid, worried about a ghost story. But, I couldn't push the thought away. Funeral's kept popping up in my mind. I sighed again, and rolled back over onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 am

I sighed and let him be. Wondering idlely if I could do it, I stood up and popped my knuckles before leaping up onto the stone wall behind Jacob's head. I felt the adrenaline pumping in my veins when I realized that it could crumble under my weight. I aimed for the wall opposite to the one I was crouched on and leapt off the wall. I hoped that I could make it before I crashed to the ground. This was how I entertained myself, trying to die.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:47 am

I shook my head at Lilli. "Wonderful, your making this even less of a shelter." I said grumpily, with a small smirk on my face. My stomach growled quietly. The breakfast I had, had been light. And before that, I hadn't had anything. For nearly three days. I bit my lip, hoping Lilliana hadn't heard it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 am

"Foods in the bag," I mumbled landing on the opposite wall. It was kind of fun, jumping around. It was better than lying on the ground like a sack of potatoes. I turned towards Jacob and smirked at him, "Who's smart? Oh, and you should really try this. It's really fun... I mean, the adrenaline rush you get is crazy. I was thinking about trying to to get into the Barn's attic, if you don't mind. Just, if I crash through the floor, move so I don't crush you." I laughed lightly and nimbly stood up on the wall, it shook under me and I admitted a tiny growl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 am

I smirked, and got up on my feet, I moved over to where our bags were. I rummaged through one of them until I found a small bag of peanuts. I sat down, in the same stable I had been in previously. I ripped open the bag, and emptied it in less then a minute. Such a hog. I thought about myself. And laid bck down, staring up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next