RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm

I felt bad for her. She had, had a really rough week. I turned into a human, and responded. "You're right about that, and we will." I said, looking into her eyes. I smiled lightly, my side was kind of wet from her tears, but I ignored them. "I'll fight until I die of old age." I stated, confidently.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

"Or died by the hand of another," I wispered darkly before giving him a fake smile, "Ditto." I looked into his eyes and blinked, the chocolate brown seemed almost to be hardened from all that had happened to us. I dearly wanted to just tell him everything would be okay, but I knew it wouldn't. Deep down in my heart, I knew that we would end up dead at the end. We wouldn't survive, we wouldn't live past twenty, and even that seemed to hopeful for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 pm

I nodded lightly. "You're right though... we probably will die... By the hands of another..." I whispered darkly. I hated to cast this shadow even darker but, I couldn't lie. It was true. I sighed, I probably would never see my parents again... Nor my two younger brothers... I bit my lip, and turned away from Lilliana to hide my face that was full of worry. I slipped off the tree, landing in a crouch. I walked over to the bags, and pulled out a picture of my family, that I had used as a bookmark. I sighed, and slipped it into my pocket. I was homesick. I admitted it. But, it was the 99% possibility that I'd never see my family again, that consumed me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:54 pm

I frowned at him and felt bad for being such a pessimist. Watching him grab something that looked like a picture, I shook my head at him and leapt out of the tree. Sighing, I landed beside him and threw my hands out to balence myself while my legs took in the shock of the landing. I put a comferting hand on his shoulder and whispered, even if it wasn't true, "It'll all be okay. We'll survive."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:13 pm

"No. No. It's fine." I said regretting that I had gotten off of the tree. "It's just... the thought that I'll more then likely never see my Mom again, or my siblings." I said biting my lip, and looking up at the sky. I tried, desperately to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I didn't know what to say, so I stuck with just wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him lightly. I pulled away and muttered, "Go to sleep, I'll take watch."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:04 pm

I smiled lightly. "No. I'm fine. I'm not tht tired." I lied, and sat down against the trunk of a tree. I stared out at the forest, I watched as a deer came into view. I chuckled, and turned into a Lion. I ran, my paws digging into the ground. Before the deer could move, it was down on the ground. Dead. I purred in pleasure and dragged it back to the small cmap we had made. I ripped into it, after flicking my tail towards the meat to tell Lilliana to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 pm

The sight made my stomach turn and I just pushed it out of my head as I transformed into a leopard. I padded over and ate a bite of the deer. Do you think they'll be able to track us with the carcusses? If they find them, they'll know... right? Are there wolves in this area? We would be fine then... I thought chewing another bite. I watched Jacob under my eyelashes and grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Yeah. And bears. I said, backing off, after I was full. And we've only left two carcasses including this one. So, they really won't be able too. I mentioned, and climbed up the tree. I balanced on the branch with my back two feet, and held on to the top branch with my front paws. I smirked at myself, and SNAP! I was dangling there by my front paw. I dropped down, and growled at myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

I nodded, I didn't think about that, sorry. I watched him leap up in a tree and dangle by one paw. I chuckled at him and then did the same thing, except I flipped up onto the top branch before the bottom one snapped. You just need some practice. I thought likely while licking my paw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:24 pm

I rolled my eyes. You have no need to be sorry. I thought looking up at her. You look like a bear cub dangling from a tree. Like Smokey the bear or something. I thought, teasing her. I walked over to the nearly cleaned carcass. I shook my head, and broke up the bones, scattering them all over the place, so it really looked like an inhumane animal had gotten a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 pm

I grinned at him and rolled my eyes. Come on Jake, it's almost ten o'clock. We need to figure out who's taking first watch... You want me too? I asked lightly looking down at him. Leaping off the tree branch, I landed beside him with my legs spread out, I'll stay in animal form while you sleep. It'll be easier to protect you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Yea-... No. I'm keeping first watch, you need the rest. I stated, but yawned accidentally. Giving myself away. I grinned lightly, but she just rolled her eyes. Hmph. I thought, and turned into human form so she couldn't listen to everything that I dreamed about, and laid down on the ground. It took me a fair amount of time to fall asleep. I had a dream, it wasn't pleasant. At all. We were in a white room, both our bodies sprawled out on two separate metal examination tables. Lilliana sat up looking around, she yelled and BAM! the shot rang out and she was dead. I yelled her name over, and over again before hearing the bang again. That's when I woke up. I gasped, and sat up. I wasn't sweating, but my mouth was parched like I had been yelling.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 pm

I watched the moon in the sky while Jacob slept, just entertaining myself with my own thoughts. I had glanced over at Jake to make sure he was sleeping okay when he shot upward. I growled lightly and looked around for any threats. When I didn't see any, I got up on my feet and padded over to him. Nudging him with my nose, I transformed into a human and looked at him with concern, "You okay? I was going to wake you in about thirty minutes..." Putting my hand on his shoulder, I resisted feeling his head like a mother would do.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 pm

I nodded lightly. "Uh... yeah. Just a bad dream..." I lied. "You should go to sleep." I said, never, ever wanted to go to sleep. That was my worst nightmare. Lilliana dying. I gulped and stood up. "Night." I said, and turned into a Lion. I walked over to where Lilliana stood and stationed myself there.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:26 am

I nodded at him and curled into a ball, my head was on my bag and I got out my blanket and threw it over myself. Shivering I hugged my knees to my chest and tried to sleep. Everytime I closed my eyes, I saw the image of us with soldiers behind us. I shook my head and kept my eyes open and watched the moon. Finally, around seven in the morning, I drifted into sleep. I was so tired that I didn't remember any of my dreams when I woke up an hour later.
When I woke up, I was still pretty tired, but I tried to play it off, but I yawned and rubbed my eyes. It was hard to cover up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 am

I looked over at Lilliana, and smiled lightly. "We can stay here for today. And you can sleep longer." I said, noticing the dark bags under her eyes. "You didn't sleep well last night. I noticed." I said, biting my lip. Their had been murmurs of my name, and worried yells. Every time, I had nearly waken her up. But she had stopped just before she had started.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:03 am

I shook my head and groaned, "I can make it, we need to keep moving... If all else fails, I'll dive into a lake when we get near one and wake myself up. I can always ride on your back, I don't think it'll be hard to ride bear-back." I grinned at him and thought, Look at me, I'm dog tired and still cracking jokes. It's an art. Cracking my knuckles, I yawned and dug in my bag for an energy bar, "Plus, I have this."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 pm

I smiled lightly, and rolled my eyes. "I don't have the authority, but, could you please stay here and sleep? If you don't we're at an even bigger risk of dying." I stated, looking into her eyes. "If it has caffeine in the bar, I might consider traveling a few miles, but if it doesn't... We're not continuing on until you rest.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm

I rolled my eyes at him and read the ingrediants our, "It has Sugar and Caffeine." I transformed and stuck my tongue out at him before shrugging my pack on my back. Looking down at my paws, I blinked a few times before my ears tracked down a deer near-by. Growling, I threw my pack off and stalked into the bushes. Sniffing, I tracked down the deer and hid in the brush until I struck out.
Dragging the prey back, I dropped it in front of Jacob and motioned with my tail for him to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm

I turned into a lion. You eat first, you need it. I said, sitting down a yard away from the dead deer. I wasn't hungry. I was still full from the previous deer a day ago. I pursed my lips, and climbed up the tree, and watched her eat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 pm

I looked at the deer and then at Jacob a couple times before taking a small bite. Chewing, I thought lightly, You'll need the strength. Please come eat. I ate another bite before continueing, Besides, you can't still be full. I was still eating when I thought of another reason, I can't eat this by myself, so that means it will look like a lone animal killed something bigger than itself on its own. Which isn't logical, no one animal can kill a deer by itself, other than me. Of course, I am probably ten times stronger than most leopards... My mind kind of strayed from the origional thought as I pondered if we really were more than regular animals. Other than the fact that we were really humans that could transform into these animals.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:24 pm

I sighed. There's something called scavengers, Hawks, Vultures, Etcetera. They'll pick away at it. I thought, landing on my paws, as I jumped off the tree. I padded over to the dead deer and took a few bites before backing off. I am though, I'm still full. I thought, looking down at the deer. I smirked, and turned back into a human. I tried to cover up the cat tracks the best I could. It would look kind of weird if a hunter or government official came by and there were sets of cat paw marks. That were a slight bit bigger then a Cougar or Lynx. I sighed again, and turned into a bear. I smelled the air. WATER! I gulped. My throat immediately went dry at the thought. I hadn't properly had any fluids for a day. Unless if you count a puddle of rain water. There's water near by... I'm going to go find it. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm

I rolled my eyes at his thought about the scavengers and ate a couple more bites before watching him turn into a human. I was still pretty tired, but it didn't matter to much to me. I could travel if I needed to, and I needed too. Watching him cover the animal tracks, I idly wondered why after so much thought put into everything I packed, I forgot to think about what we would have to do to clean up after ourselves on the road. Sighing, I pushed the carcass away with my paw and groaned before transforming into a horse. Jacob was already a bear again and I flinched as he shouted, 'WATER!' It echoed in my head and I shook my mane lightly and snorted. Please, contain your excitement. We can take our things and detour to the water before moving on towards Florida. Trotting towards my back, I slung it over my back and tied it on with my teeth. Not to shabby for a Horse.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

I rolled my eyes at her tying job. I turned into a human, and walked over to her back. I tightened the pack. And walked over to mine, and put it on. I turned into a Lion, and lightly adjusted it, before bounding off into the forest toward the smell of water. After about a half of a mile. A large lack came into view. I grinned, and ran harder, until I got to the edge. I leaped, and turned into a bear before landing in the water. After a moment. I came up above the surface grinning. The water felt so good. I took a deep gulp of it, not caring what the bacteria in the water did to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next