RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:51 pm

I looked over at her, she had a disgusted look on her face. I knew it wasn't the grass. I had heard her thoughts about the dove, and it's symbol of peace. I had always known it represented peace, but we were trying to survive here. And peace wasn't exactly with us right now. I groaned lightly. It was me. Listen, I'm sorry. And I'd prefer to eat chicken, or quail. But this is what we have. And berries aren't very plentiful here. I thought kind of harshly. Did she not know that we were trying to survive? And that this wasn't some merry walk in the park?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 pm

I glared at Jacob and had to make sure I ignored the involuntary reaction of wanting to kick him square in the butt. Rolling my eyes at him, I replied harsher, No need to be sorry, it was a though. Get out of my head if you don't like my thoughts. I don't give a rat's butt about peace either, I'm not some hippie that wants to save the Earth. I realize we are trying to survive. And no, It isn't a merry walk in the park. I finished eating the grass and glared at him once more before huffing and transforming into a leopard, I didn't care for the pain in my stomach, I welcomed the empty hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 pm

I shook my head and turned into a human. I swung up into a large oak tree, My feet were on a two inch thick branch, and I was leaning up against the truck. What an emo. I thought, smirking at Lilliana. I just hoped she hadn't heard my thought. She probably would skin me alive if she had heard my thoughts. I slightly chuckled at the thought. I don't know why though, it wasn't exactly funny. Great, I'm becoming the Joker.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

I watched him transform into a human and swing up into a tree. Then, a smirk crept up onto his face and I glared at the smug one-sided grin he wore. Something about it told me it wasn't very funny, and that I would've killed him if he had been an animal at that moment. Then, Jacob chuckled and I swear I saw something flicker in his eyes that reminded me of the Joker from Batman. Weird... I thought lightly and turned away from him. Let him sleep, I was still mad that he thought that all I thought about was peace and birds. Well big ol' newsflash to him, I didn't, I could care less about peace, love, and all that crud. It was stupid, completely pointless. I just wanted to move on and get away from the psycho government that wanted to kill us, because everyone knows that's just a merry walk in the park.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:03 pm

I rolled my eyes, and climbed down on the other side of the tree, so I could think without being glared at by Lilliana. I sighed, and fell asleep. When I woke up early that morning I hadn't remembered anything about what my dreams were made up of. Which was good... because I usually muttered things in my sleep, that I wasn't wild about other people hearing. I laid there for a few minutes before sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I had spent the entire night, until two in the morning, looking up at the stars and making a rough idea of what we would most likely encounter. When I estimated it was around two, I pushed the morbid and gorey thoughts out of my head and tried to focus on memories from my childhood. I remembered faintly when I was around seven and my parent's left me with my Uncle while they went on a trip. I freaked out when their plane was late coming back. I vaugely remembered basically attacking my father when he walked out of the airport. Smiling lightly, I shook my head at the memory and then heard Jacob move around behind the tree. Rolling over, I transformed into a human and ran a hand through my matted hair before whispering, "Jacob? I'm sorry about yesturday..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

I rolled my eyes. Like she meant it? She says sorry to me one day and then in the next our she hates me. I mean, I still liked her, and had a crush on her but, that didn't really matter. "Are you tired?" I asked without any emotion. If not we were going to start traveling. We seriously needed to move onto Missouri. I stood up, and moved around the tree to the small pile of bags. I grabbed mine, and started to rummage through it. I found what I was looking for. My pocket knife. I slipped it onto my belt loop. Just in case if we needed it for something. Like skinning meat. If we wanted a somewhat decent meal or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I watched him basically respond like a robot. It was unnerving, and I hated to figure that it was my fault. Sighing, I grabbed my own bag and muttered, "I'm not, let's just get somewhere far away, like Missouri." Standing up, I rolled out my back muscles and looked at Jacob before transforming into a horse and motioning to my back for him to slide on. He still looked tired, and I figured it would be better to travel normally for a while, so each of us could have our own heads.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm

I frowned, and slid onto her back anyway. She started trotting along, and then started to gallop. I was starting to get kind of used to ridding a horse. I guess. Not really, but still. I sighed, and readjusted the backpack on my shoulder. Through that whole day of traveling, I thought about how my life would be without this... disease. As I was into calling it now adays. The Disease. It sounded like some sort of booktitle. Once the sun had set, I tapped Lilliana on the shoulder. "We should stop here." I said, biting my lip lightly. It seemed like a nice spot... I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm

I traveled the entire day without tiring out much. I wasn't a superhuman, so I was ready to stop and make camp. Nodding my head, I slowed down to a slow trot, we were around a small forest, I was guessing near the Missouri border. Trotting into the forest, I searched for a clearing until I stumbled upon one. In the clearing, I let Jacob slide off my back before I transformed into a human again. "You can sleep first, I'm fine to stay up." I muttered lightly before adverting my eyes from his. It wasn't making me happy that everything was going downhill.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 pm

I nodded lightly. "You haven't slept in at least 24 hours. I'll take first watch." I said in a slow whisper, and walked across the clearing. I picked a wild flower, and kept it at my side until I reached the other edge of the clearing. I climbed up into a nearly bare tree, and stared at the yellow daisy for at least ten minutes. It reminded me to well about my little six year old sister. Who had given me a daisy before I had left for college. She said it was to remember me by. And I had promised her that I would come and visit her every weekend. She was like my shadow. With me every time, and everyplace. I gulped lightly, and let the flower drop to the ground. I didn't want to think about them much anymore. I knew I wasn't ever going to see them again. Ever. It was a gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm

I didn't listen to him. I just climbed up into the tree opposite of his and hid behind a set of branches. Shutting my eyes for a moment, I wasn't aiming on going to sleep but somehow I fell into a deep sleep. My dream was confusing and seemed so real. It all started out like a regular dream;
I walked along a set of trees with Jacob. We weren't talking, we weren't looking at each other, it was like we were complete strangers. As we suddenly came upon a town, Jacob walked away from me. I tried to be covert in following him like I was supposed to be there. But he quickened his pace. I had to break out into a run to keep up when he turned on a dime and shouted, "Stop following me! I don't even know you!" The tables turned and I was staring at a man with a trenchcoat on.He sneered at me and then rushed at me. I slammed into the ground and the nightmare faded...
I opened my eyes and gasped. Sweat was pouring off my forehead and I felt my cheek pressed against the grass. Barely coherent, I realized Jacob's form was blurry and near-by. Something pressed against my back and someone jerked me upright. Pressure was on my arm as someone jerked it around and I heard a piercing scream. It took me a moment to realize that the scream was from my own body. That's when I went black.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 pm

I slowly drifted off into sleep. I had the regular dream, I was in a white room without any windows or doors. One single light bulb hung on a string in the middle of the room. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move. It usually only lasted for five minutes, but tonight, it seemed like forever. I was finally woken up by my body being throwen to the ground. My eyes flew open, and my body immediately spread with pain. I had just enough time to make Lilliana out next to me before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I woke up lying on a bed in what looked strangely like a cell. Groaning, I rolled over, and off the hard bed. "Shoot." I muttered rubbing my head, I had my clothes on but they were dirtier than I remembered. Realizing that I was in a cell, I looked out of the bars and saw a group of men in the cell across from mine. They winked at me and I gagged before looking out of the bars. Rubbing my head again, I knocked on the bars and asked lightly, "Hello?"
A woman came around the corner and I looked around the room, it was something that reminded me of a bigger Andy Griffeth jailhouse. She looked at me and shook her head, "You're finally up?"
"Uh, yeah." I replied looking at her, "Can I come out?"
"No, You can't, you've been arrested."
I bit back a sarcastic remark and sighed before crossing my arms, "What's the charge?"
"Tresspassing," The woman replied, "My name is Officer Worthington. My partner found you and you're boyfriend in two trees in the state park. What the heck were you two doing?"
I blew out a breath and muttered, "I don't have anything on me obviously, I promise if you let me out of this cell, I won't run."
"No, I've already called child services."
"Why?" I asked incrediously, and then my stomach fell through.
"You're seventeen."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:47 pm

I woke up. My head hurt like crazy, and I had a solid object covering my right forearm. I didn't really know what it was. I sat up rubbing my head with my left hand. Before making any observations about the room, I looked down at my arm. t had a cast on it. Great. I thought. And then noticed that I was in a jail cell."What the heck...?" I asked myself, and stood up. I walked over to the bars, and spoke. "Erm- Hello?" I called lightly, hoping a sherriff or officer could explain this a bit more. Could we have been arrested for our suspected 'murder'?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I heard Jacob's voice right after the Officer's. Tears sprung to my eyes and I tried to look around the bars. "Jake!" The Officer shook her head at me and walked over to a desk. Growling, I shouted, "Let me out! I want to be in the next cell."
The Officer chuckled humorlessly, "Yeah, right. I don't condone that type of behavior in this jail."
I cracked my knuckles and closed my eyes before the phone rang. Sighing, I listened to the lady talk to someone and then say, 'yes, she's here... no, he's legal...'
Gulping, I muttered, "Jake, I'm seventeen, I'm being put into child services, you'll get out in less than twenty-four hours. Trust me, just, keep going. I'll catch up." I couldn't say to much, but I couldn't say to little. Wiping a tear from my eye, I muttered, "We were arrested for tresspassing on state property, I was going to be a law major, I can get myself out of this, I think. Just, run. Run when you get out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm

I bit my lip. "Lilli. I love you." I whispered, and nodded lightly. I would do anything it took to get her out of jail, I was already in trouble by the government, so how bad would it be? I bit my lip. "Stay safe, I'll find you, and get you out of there. I swear. And promise. Even if it kills me." I whispered barely audible to anybody else but Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

I think my body shut down after Jacob told me he loved me. I couldn't respond, I couldn't think, time had completely escaped me. It didn't register when the woman opened the cell door and gave me my bag. It didn't even occur to me to run when the Child Services officer walked me out of the county jail. I was frozen until the woman asked for my name. Then, everything went into hyperdrive.
"Jessica, My name's Jess."
"Can you tell me your last name Jessica?"
"Johnson."
"What about you're birthdate sweetie."
I grinned at the woman in front of me, "Feburary 29th, 1992."
"Oh, very interesting..."
"Yeah, You wanna know something else?"
"Hm?" The woman asked while writing something on a pad of paper, "Good-night."
I jabbed my hand under the woman's neck and hit her in the windpipe. She gasped and grabbed her neck. I jumped up and was aware of the mirror that I had glared into all for two minutes was a one way mirror. Someone could see in, I couldn't. Sure enough, the door burst open to reveal a man. He glared at me and barked an order to a man and a women behind him before slamming his fist down on the table, "Who are you really!?"
I smirked at him, "Your worst nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 pm

I tried to watch as Lilliana was lead out of the building by an official. I sighed, and walked over to my bed. I sat down and put my face into my hands. I sat like this for at least a half an hour. Until, a lady dressed up in the usual police suit came by, and unlocked my cell. I immediately stood up.
"You're free to go. I just need to know your name." She said, with a slight smile.
"Justin Keys." I said after a slight pause. I couldn't say my real name because... then she'd put me into prison which I wasn't wild about. As I started to walk out, she shoved my bag into my hands. I smiled lightly at her and thanked her. Even though, I wanted to burn down this place and go find Lilliana. The officer lead me outside and through the barb wired gates. "I hope you have relatives... or somebody near here." She said, before walking back to the jail.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:46 pm

OOC//; Small town, small jail, small building. No Fence. Oh well, xD.

The man grabbed my arm and jerked me up, "Explain yourself! Why did the CIA put out a Wanted poster on you and your 'friend'?"
I jerked my arm out of his grasp and crossed them defiantly, "Tell me your name."
"Tell me yours."
"I'm not playing this game, dude." I growled, my eyes glaring a hole into his forehead.
"Neither am I, dude-ette." The man replied. He reminded me so much of my father, that it was a little creepy.
"Fine, you want to know why I'm being chased by the whack-job governemnt?"
"Of Course."
"Get me in a sound proof room, with no one else but you."
"Why?"
"So no one will hear your screams."
"Not funny."
I rolled my eyes and sighed, "The Government expiramented on myself and my friend when we were children, injecting us with some type of DNA mutater." I paused for a moment and sighed, "It gave us the ability to transform into animals." I didn't know why I told him, it was probabaly the stupidest thing I would ever do, because he worked for the government. But, then again, for some reason I trusted him with my life.
The man's eyes flickered with something before going blank, "Lilliana."
"Hm?" I answered automatically, "Oh Shoot."
"It is you... My name is Joseph Grimm, I'm your Uncle. I'm also part of the Resistance..."
"We need to get Jacob, now." I muttered, this was unreal, and now, I didn't trust this man.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm

OOC//; Whoa. Didn't see that one coming.

I groaned, lightly as I stared into the group of buildings. Lilliana was probably in some foster home all because I accidentally fell asleep. Excellent Jake. Just plain excellent. I pursed my lips, and turned around, heading back to the small town. I just was thankful I wasn't in some capital city. I smirked at the idea. Nearly everyone would turn me into the government. Where here, nobody really gave a care about what was happening in the outside world. Or so I thought. I grimaced lightly, and pulled a sweatshirt out of my bag. I quickly put it on me, so it might hide my face a slight bit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 am

OOC//; Bwahahaha, we haven't even started the main plot that will take up the rest of the pages.

"Wait, when you said we you meant...?" My supposed-uncle asked, trailing off at the end.
"Jacob Nathanial Night," I answered automatically and then commanded, "Put your handcuffs on me, I've got a plan."
He shackled my hands and I stumbled forward and muttered, "Follow my lead." "No!" I screamed and he pushed me forward, "I don't want to go to the Child Services!" Heads turned in my direction and my uncle forced me lightly forward. We exited the building like there was a car waiting, but my Uncle just led me to an old Ford F-150 truck. I climbed it and he released me from the cuffs. "Good acting," I appladed as he floored the engine. It reeved and I raised an eyebrow at him before turning the engine actually on. "That might help." I muttered and rolled my eyes at him.
"That might help," My Uncle taunted and rolled his eyes at me before driving through town.
"Crud, Crud, Crud, what if he's not here?" I shouted frantically looking out of the window. Then, I spotted him with his hoodie on. "Stop the car, Meet us at the diner, go!" I opened the door and slowly followed Jacob, this eerily reminded me of my dream before we were arrested. I bit my lip and reached out to tap Jacob on the shoulder, wishing- no, praying that this wouldn't end like my dream did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am

OOC//; I hope you didn't want me to follow the dreams course...

"What the h-" I twirled around, ready to face a gun or police officer or somebody other then... Lilliana. I grinned. "Looks like Child Services kicked you out of their program." I said, but kept my hoodie up. I'm sure I looked like an emo that had tried to travel across America. Then again... I did try to travel across America...
"How'd you get out?" I asked raising an eyebrow. My heart was hammering as if I hadn't seen Lilliana in a decade. Well, it felt like that but it was only at the maximum an hour. So pathetic... I thought, shaking my head lightly at myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 pm

OOC//; Nope. That would've been uber creepy. xD

I grinned at him and shook my head, "We're going to the diner." I pointed across the street, where I could make out my 'uncle' sitting in one of the corner boothes. "Child services didn't kick me out, I sort of, joined forces with a certain person." Looking down at the ground, I cleared my throat and shook my head, "My Uncle. I haven't seen him since I was nine, he dissapeared. He's the one that basically taught me everything I know. He works for the government now, but he claims he's part of something called 'The Resistance'. I was wondering if your dad ever mentioned that. Maybe..." I cleared my throat again and looked up at Jacob, "Nevermind, I just want to meet with him. I'm 99.9% positive that, that man is my Uncle. Joseph Grimm."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 pm

OOC//; You got that right.

My smile kinda turned to a straight face. The last few times we had trusted someone they weren't exactly wild about giving us a 'Pass Go and collect 2,000$'. But, I wanted to believe that he was who he said he was... for Lilliana. I smiled lightly, and shook my head. "Nope... not that I can remember..." I whispered, racking my brain for that phrase. It sounded almost familiar. Too familiar. I rolled my eyes at myself, and followed Lilliana into the diner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next