RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm

"Sure." I replied lightly taking my hair out of the bun for a second before brushing it out. Sighing, I put it back up and grabbed my wallet with my money in it, I searched for my shoes and finally found them. While slipping them on, I looked up at Jacob and asked, "Do you mind if after breakfast, we go to a near-by Starbucks? I have a craving for a Mocha Frappichino." I grinned at him and then stood up, "I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 am

I smiled lightly. "Yeah. It wont be hard finding one near here. They seem to be everywhere. Then we can go do what you want." I said, and looked into her eyes for a couple moments, and then I forced myself to look away. I walked over to the couch and grabbed the dusty old book. I quickly tossed it in my room and returned back to Lilliana's.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:46 pm

I nodded and smiled back at him before leaving the room. After Jacob was out in the hallway with me, I locked it and made sure nothing could get in, including M.L. Great, she's making you all paranoid. I thought to myself before walking towards the elevator. "What floor is the Café on?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:03 pm

"Uh... I think it's one of the smaller buildings near where we got our keys and schedules." I said lightly as we walked down the hall. When we got to the elevator, I checked the map of the school grounds, just to make sure the building that was in my mind that had the café was right.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 pm

I nodded and pressed the button for the ground floor. The elevator ride seemed short as the doors popped open soon and I walked out. Taking my steps lightly, I walked over to the main doors and walked out into the sunshine, it was to hot here. Frowning, I waited for Jacob before walking towards the building that he had stated was the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 pm

There was a small sign next to the main building that announced the time and temperature. 105 degrees. Tht was cold for this time of year. I walked into the cool, air conditioned cafeteria. It wasn't like the ones you find at High School's or Junior Hugh's, it looked kind of like the diners you saw in the movies made in the Eighty's or Seventy's. Except, it was a little more modern. I walked up the counter. A girl who looked about our age, took our orders, after, minorly flirting with me. I sighed, and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

I didn't pay much attention to anything as we got our food. I was too busy thinking about M.L. It was really bothering me that neither of us knew who she was, and that she seemed to almost be stalking us. I was mulling things over as I ate a bite of toast and looked out of the windows. It was way to hot outside to do anything today, so I just stuck to the thought that Jacob could figure out what he wanted to do today. I would tag along if I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 pm

I quickly drained my coffee after I had eaten the couple of slices of toast I had. I never was really hungry in the mornings. I started thinking about the weird dream that I had, had last night. About M.L. shape shifting into that white fox. I sighed, I needed to tell Lilliana something. "I've never thought it was anything, until now, that we're being stalked by that lady." I said in a low whisper so only Lilliana could here. "My whole entire life, I've noticed people staring at me. Like I'm some creature in the zoo. And then they always act like M.L., they look away when they noticed that they were looking at me." I said, pursing my lips. And staring down at my white plate.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 pm

I wasn't really paying attention until I realized Jacob was speaking to me. My head snapped up and I listened, catching the end of his words. I caught the gist of what he was saying and then nodded, "Kind of me too, except, they just kept staring, like they were waiting for something to happen." My thoughts drifted again and I remembered the one time I had gone to the zoo, I was twelve, and I was watching the black leopards in their habitat. The trainer inside kept watching me like I was about to scale the glass wall. I have always been mezmorized by leopards, they were probably my favorite animal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 pm

I nodded slowly. For some reason, this reminded me of some horror movie I had seen one night with my family. I pushed the thought out of my head. After asking Lilliana if she was done with her breakfast, I took her plate and mine over to the counter and gave them to the lady at the counter. "You ready to go?" I asked walking back over to our table.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 pm

"Yeah, sure." I muttered, my mind still kind of off. I guess that's why I ran into a wall. It all happened so fast that before I knew it, I was sitting on the cafeteria floor holding my head. I shook my head and laughed it off even though my nose hurt, there was no physical damage. I blushed and looked at Jacob. Getting up, I held my hands up and stated, "And she sticks the landing."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm

I had to cover my mouth up, so it wouldn't be so obvious that I was laughing. After, I had stopped laughing. I smirked at her. "Yeah. If you count walking into the wall and then landing on your back end 'sticking the landing'. You get a ten in my book." I said in a teasing voice. Some people were looking at us as if we were mental, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm

I rolled my eyes and left the building. Walking out of the air conditioning, was like walking into an oven. It was boiling outside and I puffed out a breath, "Gosh. Whatever you want to do, it better be inside, or I'm not tagging along." I muttered to Jacob behind me. I glanced down at my watch and noticed that it was already around ten, good grief it took us a long time to eat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 pm

I grinned. "Too hot?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "107 degrees isn't bad... You should be here when it gets up into the teens. Anyway, didn't you want to go to Starbucks?" I questioned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:15 pm

"It's too hot for coffee." I muttered and turned to him, "Just please explain to me what we are doing today before my brain fries from this heat." I smirked at him and rubbed my neck, at least I had worn shorts today and a short sleeved shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 pm

"You know-" I was interrupted by a voice, that strangeley seemed familiar.
"Jacob and Lilliana?" The voice said, and I realized where it was coming from; M.L.. The very same lady who had been following me and Lilliana around like a stalker was approaching both of us. "Who are you? And how in the world do you know our names?!" I demanded glaring at her. She held up her hands, like the police made you do, if they suspected you of owning a weapon.
"I'm Jessica Wood, and I know your names because, I've been protecting you both for all of your lives." She said in a whisper and then looked around nervously.
"Protecting us from what? It looks like you're the one wanting to harm us." I said sternly. She smiled and shook her head.
"The government, Jacob. The government. They're after both of you, and now that you both are away from your family's and are eighteen. You are in grave danger. Now, if you trust me, please follow me. We need to get somewhere. So I can explain all of this for you. And if you don't, you might as well consider yourself dead." She said grimly. I looked over at Lilliana, and hope she was thinking the same thing I was. Should we trust her? She's been spying on us all our lives. And she might be ready to kill us...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 pm

I gave 'Jessica' a curt nod and stated lightly and sarcastically, "We don't want what you're selling so please get the heck out of here."
The woman looked a bit amused as she replied, "Fine, it's your grave."
I bit my lip and looked at Jacob, he was looking at me already. "Darn it... Do we have to outside...? Can we rondevous (SP?) inside somewhere? You know, where if you tried to kill us there would be witnesses?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:10 am

"Yea- No. I can't otherwise, I would. If someone hears what I'm about to tell you, you wouldn't survive. Someone would probably hear us and turn you in. Then your survival rate would drop down from 60% to 5%." Jessica said in a hard cold voice. "And, if you don't listen to me, your Survival Rate is 0%." She said strictly. Glaring at Lilliana.
I bit my lip as hard as ever. This choice could determine whether, I lived or didn't. Let alone Lilliana, which would have been even worse. "I say we trust her." I stated, looking over at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am

"Gosh, fine, whatever. Take me to your leader." I muttered trying to lighten the whole 'your-going-to-die-if-you-don't-come-with-me' mood. I walked ahead of Jessica and tapped my foot, "Come on people, I do not have all day to stand in 105 degree weather." I glared at M.L. a.k.a Jessica Wood and turned my glare onto Jacob. He was agreeing to this, he needed the silent treatment. Hmph. I crossed my arms in defeat and followed Jessica when she went towards a warehouse near campus.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:37 am

Jessica lead them to an old storage warehouse, and opened it up. Cold air rushed out. She flipped on a switch which lit up the whole entire dusty room. She led us to the center of the room after she had shut the door. My stomach tightened up. I was starting to regret going with her. She didn't say anything but, in a matter of milliseconds, there was a solid white fox, right where Jessica had been. I gaped. Then before I knew it, She was back as a human. "Now, Lilliana, focus on a pitch black leopard, and Jacob, focus on a black bear." She said softly. I frowned for a few moments. And then obeyed. In a blink of an eye, my face was closer to the ground, and I was strangely on all fours. What the-. I thought, and looked at myself in the reflection of an old television set. I saw the face of the very same black bear that I had thought of looking at me in the way. "No way!" I said, but it just came out in a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am

"Haha, that's a good magic trick, but no way am I staying for the grand finally." I stated looking from Jessica to the black bear that was now Jacob. I shook my head and backed up, I didn't want this to happen, this couldn't be happening. Things like this weren't real. I continued to flip out and back up as Jessica came forward, "Lilliana, please... Jacob, help me out..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 am

I tried talking again, but yet again, it came out as a growl, how was I supposed to talk or help. I shook my head and padded in front of Lilliana, and then looked up at her. I just hoped she saw me in my eyes, behind my weirded outness.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 am

"Ahh!" I screetched and hit the bear on the nose with my fist. Oh. My. Word. I looked down at it's eyes and felt a weird puzzled look come on my face. "Oh, heck no... This ain't happening." I Stated, my accented coming heavily into play. Shaking my head, I closed my eyes and pinched myself. Oh, great, not a dream. Hitting myself in the head with my palm, I thought about the black leopard and finally opened my eyes again. I was face to face with the bear, that was Jacob, or, Jacob was the bear... No... I growled and, Ah, I growled, people so don't GROWL! Looking down, I saw black paws with slight grey spots on them. No way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 am

I rubbed my nose gently with one of my paws. "Owww..." I said, and it came out as a slight whimper. When I got a clear look at Lilliana, I felt my heart skip a beat. She's still pretty. I thought shaking my head. I looked over at Jessica, she was now that white fox. You might want to keep your thoughts to yourself when you're an animal... I heard her voice in my head. And felt my stomach lurch. Had Lilliana just heard my thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:08 am

I flicked my tail back and forth, (yes, my tail!) and looked at Jacob. Had he just thought what I think he had just thought about me? Wait, did that make sense to either of you? I questioned lightly stating the sentence over again in my head. It was still a bit confusing and I just shrugged. Doesn't matter anyway. I thought lightly and then glared at Jessica, What is this all about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next