RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 am

(OMG. That just opened up a really good plot idea! xD)

I stood up and went over to my bag and pulled out my laptop, that strangely looked like Lilliana's. I carried it over to the bed and opened it up. I turned it on and waited for it to warm up and then an Error warning popped up and after a minute, shut the computer. I shook my head and set the computer down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:25 am

"Ahhhg," I groaned flopping down on my back, where I was laying half-way on the twin bed with my legs hanging off. "I can't live without my life! I can't live without my soul!" I quoted loosely from Wuthering Heights about my computer. Turning, I looked at Jacob with a bemused expression, "Looks like technology doesn't like us today."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:36 am

"You're right. It doesn't." I said with a smile and stood up. I walked over to my backpack and pulled out my dark green Yo-Yo that my Dad had given to me a month before he died from Lung Cancer. I bit my lip, even though it was still tender. I set the Yo-Yo on my bedside table and sat back down next to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 am

I grabbed his arm after he sat back down and pulled myself up from the position on the bed, "Come on, I bet you my room is more entertaining." I stuck my tongue out and pulled him over to the bathroom. Pushing through the doors, I got into my room and grinned at him. The walls were white in mine, and I had purple sheets on the bed, with a black bedspread. My books were still in the box sitting beside my bed, but I ignored them and went over to the ballet pole I had set up. I started stretching, "Did you know I used to be a dancer?" I asked lightly pulling my leg up to loosen the muscles.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am

"Er- No not really." I stated raising an eyebrow. "I mean we kind of just met last night..." I said sitting down on the couch on the other side of the room. I checked my watch. 4:36. I sighed and got immerssed in my thoughts. First they were about my Dad, which I had to hold back a few tears and then they moved to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:59 am

I sighed and sat down on the floor, a motion caught my eye in the window and I almost fainted, "Jacob!" I hissed looking at the window, I could see the lady standing with a long white dress on the edge of the forest. Shaking, I moved closer to him, "This is really freaking me out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 am

I pursed my lips and stood up. I walked across the room over to the window. I looked out it. But, didn't see anything or anyone. "I don't see anything, but that doesn't mean there wasn't anything there." My heart was hammering in my chest. "If M.L. shows any signs of wanting to hurt either of us, I'll make sure that you aren't the one to get harmed at all." I whispered placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'd die before I would let somebody hurt you..." I whispered. And then bit my lip. Jacob. You idiot. You sound as if your her boyfriend or husband. Or something!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 am

Darn, whoever said chivalry was dead, hadn't met Jacob. I thought looking up at him. It was so weird, we had only met last night, and here I was trusting him with my life, and he was saying he would protect me with his life. Talk about going fast. Gosh, at this rate we'd be husband and wife by the end of the week! Something in the back of my mind said that wouldn't be a bad thing, but I ignored it and looked up at him. Blushing, I whispered, "Thank you... I would rather die than see something hurt you." Oh, maybe that was too much Lilli. I compared my stament to his and they seemed pretty level, but my thoughts were skewed as I looked into Jacob's eyes and rose from the floor to meet his height, or six inches below it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 am

(xD)

My heart stopped beating for about a minute. Or so it seemed, before I looked away. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go get a book." I said softly and then walked across the room, through the bathroom and into my dormroom. I grabbed Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, and quickly walked back to Lilliana's room.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 am

"Darn it," I hissed lightly after he had left, "Gah, boy always ruin the darn moment!" I turned to see him coming through the bathroom. I hope he hadn't heard me. Blushing, I grabbed a random book from the top stack of the box and looked at the title, Breaking Dawn, so not appropriate. I rifled through the stack as I heard Jacob enter again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 am

I sighed and set the book down on the armrest on the chair and leaned back. After a few moments of watching Lilliana look through her books. I sighed again and looked to my book. I read through the first page and then set it down. "I need to apologize." I stated. "Todays been so hectic. And it probably completely sucked in your book. I'm sorry. I'm positive this isn't what you imagined your first day of college being..." I said softly, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 am

I was looking through my books when Jacob started to talk. I was listening, but it caught me off guard when he said that today had been a horrible day. Oh, was he wrong. I turned and looked at him, dropping whatever book I had in my hand. It feel into the box with a muffled bang and I walked over to him. Putting my hand on his forehead, I muttered, "You are a bit warm, maybe that's why you're talking crazy." Looking him over, I whispered, "Today has been everything I could have asked for and more on my first day of college, other than the stalker, but all good love-" I caught myself before I said love stories and quickly tried to cover it up, but I couldn't think of a cover up. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 am

"Well... OK." I said lightly. "If you think so. Tomorrow will be better though, I promise." I said with a small smile. And I can just hope we don't see that mental lady. I thought darkly and looked over at her. I smiled, noticing my face was straight. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am

I grabbed and book and laid out on my bed, about three hours into it, I yawned and put it to the side while curling up in a ball, maybe I could have a nice nap, or sleep through the night. Hopefully, M.L. wouldn't be in my nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:59 am

I slowly drifted off to sleep. My dreams were filled with Lilliana. And M.L. And my Father. Around 3:00 AM. I woke up in a cold sweat. Breathing heavily. My throat was dry, and my hair was soaking wet. I sighed, calming myself down, before trying to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

I was breathing heavy when I woke up around eight in the morning. My hair was plastered to my forehead in sweat, but I was shivering. Gasping, I blinked and looked around the room. My nightmare had been so vivid. I gulped and looked over at the couch where Jacob was spraled out. I took a deep breath and tried to push the remains of the nightmare out of my head. Closing my eyes, I debated on waking Jacob up because I needed to get readyt his morning, and I couldn't exactly do that in a room with him. I slid out of bed and looked down at my crumpled clothes. The sheets on my bed were twisted and half-way hanging off. I put my head in my hands and tried to calm myself down. I was freaking out, the nightmare still haunted me now, while I was awake.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Around 8:05 to the sound of rustling. My shirt and hair was still fairly damp from the sweat. I shivered and sat up. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Once I could see clearly, I looked over at Lilliana's bed. She was awake, and had her head in her hands. "What's the matter?" I asked groggily. She looked as if she had a migrane or something. My baseball hat laid on the floor next to my book that must hve fallen off of the armrest in the night. I picked up both of them as I waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 pm

"Nothing," I stated lightly, my voice was soft. I rubbed my temples and muttered, "Are we going to do anything today? I really need to do a couple things..." I shuttered and looked up at Jacob. He looked better than me most likely, though I could tell he had probably had an equally creepy night. I rubbed my head and then stated, "Did you have an equally bad night? All I did was have a continual nightmare about M.L." And, an amazing dream about you... I added in my head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm

I sighed and stood up. "Yeah. I did. If you count reliving your father's death a bad night." I said quietly, as I ran my hand through my hair. "But, I did have a small dream about M.L. but, it was just her staring at me and then there was a flash and their was a white fox in her place. I forget the rest though..." I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. After a few moments, I responded to her first question about what we were going to do today. "I didn't really have anything planned... My whole day's free... that I know of." I said and sat back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm

My mouth went into a small 'O' and I looked at Jacob, "Oh, Jake... I'm so sorry... I had no clue your dad was dead..." I frowned at him and then tried to change the topic, "Okay... Listen, it's all up to you on what we do today..." I wrung my hands together and muttered, "Why don't we both get ready and then we can decide later if either of us even want to hang out today..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 pm

"No. It's fine. None of it's your fault. He died when I was Nine. So I didn't get to exactly do a whole lot with him..." I said in a soft voice, and stood back up. "I'm going to go take a shower." I said and walked through the bathroom to my dorm. I got a change of clothes, and went back into the bathroom. I quickly took a shower, enjoying the warmth of the water cascading down my body. After I had dried and put on my clothes, I knocked on Lilliana's door.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm

I was busy getting my clothes ready for today when there was a knock on the door, "Come in!" I turned towards Jacob and smiled at him, "Hey, I'll be ready in a few, I need to get a shower to." I noticed his slick hair and blushed, he looked cute when he was wet. That's a bit weird. A voice said in my head, I replied quickly, Shut it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm

I smiled lightly and went in. I sat down on the couch after arranging the pillows, like they had been before I had fallen asleep. "What are some of the things you need to get done today?" I asked raising an eyebrow, as I put my baseball cap on.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 pm

I shrugged and grabbed my clothes, "I'll be out in a second." I went into the bathroom and shut the door. Getting into the shower, I let the cold water relax me, I might be weird because I liked to take only luke-warm showers, but it felt good after waking up from a nightmare. I got out of the shower and threw on my clothes, my hair was dripping wet so I put it up in a bun on the top of my head and walked back into my room. It was about 9:30 now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 pm

"Uh... D-Do you want to go get breakfast down at the cafeteria or..." The reason I had stutttered was Lilliana. She looked even more beautiful (if that's possible) then before. Dang it Jacob. You already embarrased yourself last night. Do you have to do it again? I sighed and shook my head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next